Call one web application forms with in another web application ..

I am having forms named A1,A2,A3,A4,A5 in my web application1. And i
am having B1,B2,B3,B4 and B5 in my web application2.
I am using Windows authentication for my web application1. And i am
using Form Authentication for my web application2.
I am planning to host these 2 applications in 2 different servers.
Here i am planning to have web application1 as a stand alone
application.And Web application2 should interact with web application1.
I want to call my web application1 forms in my web application2.
But both authentication types are different.........???
How to do it....??
Any ideas ??

Kamran Shahid
Sr. Software Engineer
(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])
Netprosys Inc.
www.netprosys.com

Remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U
0
kamii47

Try this scnerio

If there is a user called "ken" which is windows authentication

So , naturally when the user request for the page , his identity will be checked in the web.config

and if successfully -> he will be seeing the pages

Now tell me the scenerio, what this user will do in another webapplication?

Because what ever you might think that the user should do in webapplication2

can be done in webapplication1 itself ?

Jai Ganesh. J , GSD ,India

Please Mark As Answer If my reply helped you.
0
Ganesh

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Stop and Start a Web Application using Application Pool contains may Web Applications
Hi, In my IIS 6.0, there is a Application Pool. This Application Pool contains 5 Asp.net Web Application. But I need to stop and restart one particular Web Application. How to do that? What is the process to start and stop a Asp.net Web Application. when the Web Application uses a Application Pool and the Particular Application Pool contains other Web Application as well.?     if you want like that then create separate application pool for each web application. Then you can start and stop one particular web application. Other easy way is just modify the web.config file of you...

How to call .net web service from Java web application?
Hi all,  I have a vb .net web service.How do i call .net web service from Java web application?What all resources I need?Can you please provide a sample application where a java application is invoking methods of .net web service? Thank you Hi, First I am not familiar with java language, but web services are universal operating system and language independent. It doesn't matter where the services is or in what language is written you just invoke it  and it gives you "replay".  Probably you must reffer to java consuming web services.   Regard...

how to call a Web application to the interior of another applicatioon Web
I have a Web application in the form of a service Web which contains pages aspx I want to call this application within an application Web normal thanks Your thread makes it unclear as to what you are trying to accomplish. Please clarify.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question I have a Web application in asp.net which contains in its file web.config < authentication mode="Windows"/> and another Web application which contains in its file web.config < authentication mode="Forms" />I want to integrate this application in the other ...

pass variable from one web application to another application
I have two web applications, the first I use login to. and display some infomation, in the first application I have  one tab for second web application.  I would like to go the second application after clicked the tab. and pass user information to the second application, How can do that. Thanks....

Converting a VS 2005 Web Application to a VS .NET 2003 Web Application
Well it seems that I am going against the stream here, but one of our clients wants the web application I wrote in Visual Studio 2005 to be deployed using Visual Studio .NET 2003. What's the best way to go about this without rewriting the whole dang thing? I would probably create a new 2003 project, copy all of your aspx and other files into it, attempt a build and see what happens.  If you didn't use a lot of the new controls (like membership, personalization, masterpages etc, then you will probably be ok with just minor changes.  If you did rely on a lot of the newer c...

Unable to open existing Web application or create web application from Visual Studio.Net
I reinstalled MS office this morning. All of sudden, I can neither open existing web application nor create new Web application. The symptom is the same as described in thread: http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=417541 or http://www.dotnetcoders.com/web/Articles/ShowArticle.aspx?article=57 Tried every suggestion. Still can't do anything. When I tried to check server extention, I got following error message: can't open file "fontpg.lck" for writing Do anyone has any suggestion? Could anyone tell me what permission should I set? I added A...

Running a web application within my existing web application
 Hi. I have a site set up in .net 1.1 that runs fine. A requirement came through recently to incorporate some elements by way of a third party application. I have set up a virtual directory inside my main application which points to the folder that contains the third party application. This virtual directory is also set up to run as an application. The third party application allows me to create forms. I have created a page in my main application that uses 1 user control from the third party application to display a form. I am getting the following error when trying to run the page:Serv...

Pass data from one Web Application to another using Web Service
Hello,    I went through an early post of passing data from one Web Application to another. Got hint that its possible using WebServices. Am having data to be passed from one application to another (about 100 fields). For both the applications databases are different. But, Application data between 2 Web Apps is having commonality. So the end user inserting the data in 1st application might want to copy the input data in another application. Can anyone explain or provide sample how to do using Web Service?    Yes, we doing the same thing. First of ...

if web application is already open by one users, then do other user can use this web application also?
I have asp.net 2.0 and I have developed web simple web applications and it is on the server so how do I know if multiple users can use this websites at the same time Questtion: by default asp.net allow multiple users to access web page. if web application is already open by one users, then do other user can use this web application also? thankk u maxmax Yes, ASP.Net application can be accessed concurrently by multiple users.~ Remember To Mark The Posts Which Helped You As The ANSWER ~ IIS (which serves up your ASP.NET 2.0 website) is designed to service multiple users, so each new ...

web application & mobile web application
Hi all,I am new to mobile web application and I am assigned to do some changes to the existing .net application. The application is a .net web application, and the hand held scanner is used to access the web forms. Till now, I thought it is only possible to access the web forms if they were developed using mobile web forms. But these forms were not developed using mobile web forms instead they were developed using asp.net.Is it possible to develop the application using .net and access through the handhelds? If so, is there any considerations for that?Anyone please explain me. I would really ...

Web resources about - Call one web application forms with in another web application .. - asp.net.getting-started

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

Google pushing virtual reality applications
Google has been pushing its R&D into virtual reality applications and is looking to enhance YouTube with the ability to provide virtual reality ...