C#.NET WEB APPLICATION - how to display data from a database in a web form using textboxes

hei guys, i need help on my application, i'm using C#.NET as front-ed and SQL as back-end, aside from a datagrid, i want to display my data using textboxes and not a datagrid, i can do it using Visual Basic 6 but since i'm a newbee at C#.NET i don't know how to do it, specially the codes, can anyone help me with it? thank you in advance! Smile [:)]
1
hellagurl

If you are doing windows development, i would suggest using 'DataForm wizard' (Use Solution Explorer-->Rightclick project-->Add new Item-->New DataForm). It will guide you through steps. If you are doing web apps. Use quickstart to learn them.

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

AbiBaby (Abishek Bellamkonda)
=(:-*
http://abibaby.wordpress.com