C#.NET WEB APPLICATION - how to display data from a database in a web form using textboxes

hei guys, i need help on my application, i'm using C#.NET as front-ed and SQL as back-end, aside from a datagrid, i want to display my data using textboxes and not a datagrid, i can do it using Visual Basic 6 but since i'm a newbee at C#.NET i don't know how to do it, specially the codes, can anyone help me with it? thank you in advance! Smile [:)]
1
hellagurl

If you are doing windows development, i would suggest using 'DataForm wizard' (Use Solution Explorer-->Rightclick project-->Add new Item-->New DataForm). It will guide you through steps. If you are doing web apps. Use quickstart to learn them.

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

AbiBaby (Abishek Bellamkonda)
=(:-*
http://abibaby.wordpress.com
1
abibaby

4 Layered Web Application for Inserting data into a database using sql server as the back end and a web form as the front end using C#
4 Layered Web Application for Inserting data into a database using sql server as the back end and a web form as the front end using C# . Can someone provide with code as I am new to this architecture and framework. Better send email. Thanks In Advance, A New Bie I suggest taking a look at the Time Tracker Starter Kit (v1.x or x2.0) or the Issue Tracker Starter Kit (v1.x).  Full source code is available.  Click on the Downloads tab above to find them.  These are not exactly what you are looking for, but perhaps they will help you get started.Terri MortonEngagement Manag...

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

possible to use both vs.net and web matrix for web application development?
Hello there, i am wondering will it possible to develop a web application using a mixture of web matrix and VS.NET? Say for example, on my application, i developing a web service module(both client n web service ) in VS.NET while my teammates is doing their web application module using webmatrix. Once integrated into a system will it work? Do note that these modules dont share the same data, hence no data exhange will occur. Both the application will be using VB.NET as well. Pls someone answer my doubts, thanks! If you do component programming ofcourse yes. it is like one ...

Consuming Web service from .net 3.5 web application using ajax
Hi , Before in .net 2005 ,I use to consume the  web service from client side via Ajax and java script. that's just adding web service inside the script manger services.But  it was not possible with .net 2008 version WEB APPLICATION   , Even it works well with .net 2008 web sites. Please help me to solve the issue. I have no idea what you mean. Please post the code that "does not work". NC...   I have the same problem.  I have a .NET 3.5 Web Application not Web Site.  I fully qualify the web service with the namespace i,e,  &n...

Using C# Code in a VB.NET Web Application
I've started a Web application using VB.NET in Visual Studio 2003. I;ve coded many pages using VB.NET and now to gain some experience using C#, I want to implement all my new pages in C#. I would like to know if it is possible to use c# and vb.net code together...I also would like to know how can i go ahead with this.God's great You can't ... Convert everything to C# ...Verhoeven Bart MCSD.NET Technical Project Leader...

how to use the c and vb coding in .net web application ?
Hi    how to use the c and vb coding in .net web application . send some example The only way I know to do this is to compile one language into a DLL and then reference it into your project using the other language.Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET can u please send any example ? i hope by default vb.net can support vb as far as coding..backward compactiablity will be there for vb...  but i dont have any idea about c.With Thanks.,R.Chezhian.,=============================================Please Mark the helpful post(s) as Answered azymd777: can u please send an...

Creating C# web form in VB.net application
I have an application developed in VB.net. In this application I want to create a webform where the code behind will be in C# as I have some functionality in C# I want to use. How can I achieve this? macca If you're using ASP.NET 2.0 this is simple- just add a new webform, and select language as c#. If you're using 1.1 or earlier, there isn't any way.My Blog...

Stop and Start a Web Application using Application Pool contains may Web Applications
Hi, In my IIS 6.0, there is a Application Pool. This Application Pool contains 5 Asp.net Web Application. But I need to stop and restart one particular Web Application. How to do that? What is the process to start and stop a Asp.net Web Application. when the Web Application uses a Application Pool and the Particular Application Pool contains other Web Application as well.?     if you want like that then create separate application pool for each web application. Then you can start and stop one particular web application. Other easy way is just modify the web.config file of you...

Web resources about - C#.NET WEB APPLICATION - how to display data from a database in a web form using textboxes - asp.net.getting-started

Pre-Christmas job application rush hits Australian public service
Speed required for pre-Christmas job window opening for public servants. Check out who is hiring.

Cloud application adoption increases 71 percent in 2015
The adoption of cloud applications is soaring, up by 71 percent in the last year according to the results of a new survey. The latest Cloud ...

NASA is accepting astronaut applications, and this quiz will tell you if you qualify
... gone before, then you might want to sign up to be a NASA astronaut. On Dec. 14, for the first time in four years, NASA began accepting applications. ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 29% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 1.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

SMIC and M31 introduce differentiated IP solutions for storage controller applications
China-based IC foundry Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMIC) has announced the company will expand its IP portfolio with M31 Technology's ...

NASA accepting applications for the position of 'astronaut'
Wanted ads aren't usually newsworthy, unless the company is NASA and the job is "going to space." The US space agency has started recruiting ...

Apple Patent Application Hints at Waterproof iPhone
The patent application describes special rubber ports over headphone and other openings to protect them from water coming in.