C#.Net "Double" and "double" When/Where to use?

Hi all

     Please let me know the difference between "Double" and "double" in c#.Net (I understand that "Double" is structure

     and "double" is an instance to that structure) differences if any thing else.

     Also the context in which both has been used.(When/Where to use both).

thanks all...

0
idthiru

hi,

my brains says Double is reference type & double is value type.

regards,

satish

Kind Attn: If a reply to your post helped you, kindly mark it as Answered.
Please save Animals Help World Society For Protection Of Animals,
Protect these speechless creatures of GOD
0
satish_nagdev
9/28/2006 9:48:58 AM

hi,

my brain says Double is reference type & double is value type.

regards,

satish

Kind Attn: If a reply to your post helped you, kindly mark it as Answered.
Please save Animals Help World Society For Protection Of Animals,
Protect these speechless creatures of GOD
0
satish_nagdev
9/28/2006 9:49:11 AM

Double = double = same thing

Puzzles, brain teases, riddles, enigmas: http://www.toysforthebrain.com
0
ThE_lOtUs
9/28/2006 2:17:06 PM

Both are same. Have a look at this

Difference between Double and double

Thanks

Mark post(s) as "Answer" that helped you

Electronic Screw
Website||Blog||Dub@i.net
0
e_screw
9/28/2006 3:41:55 PM

yea es you are right thanks man.

regards

satish

Kind Attn: If a reply to your post helped you, kindly mark it as Answered.
Please save Animals Help World Society For Protection Of Animals,
Protect these speechless creatures of GOD
0
satish_nagdev

double quote

Using "+" or "||"

"Using" or "With"

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

Re: [perl #125633] "%La" & "%a" formats suffer "internal error" with some PPC long double (double-double) values
>> The 5488d37 should fix this problem. Please verify. > > Current blead (up to commit 749f0eb) looks fine as regards this issue. > I think this ticket (along with the duplicate #126632) can be closed. Duh ... it is, of course, #125632 that's the dup. Rob. ...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Net use" not working in application that runs as "system"
Hello, I am trying to create an application object to distribute a program which during the setup procedure creates two local users on the workstation. I tried to set up the application to run as an unsecure system user and start the setup.exe. This method worked fine for quite a number of apps in the past. However this app needs a drive mapping to a windows 2003 server to start the setup.exe. Apparently under windows 2003 it is no longer possible to use the "net use" command when running a script as system user. I get system error 1312 "A specified logon ses...

LastIndexOf("/"c) -- what is "c" ?
I'm trying to convert some VB to C#, and ive run into a small problem due to my lack of experience with VB..... below is the VB code: ************************ Dim s As String = entry.Name.ToLower Dim i As Integer = s.LastIndexOf("/"c) ************************ on the 2nd line, at the end, it has the "/"c ...... what is the "c" there for? the "literal conversion" to C# of the above is this: ************************ string s = entry.Name.ToLower(); int i = s.LastIndexOf("/"c); ************************ but tha...

how to have a "yes", "no", "cancel" in javascript with c#?
 how to use a "yes", "no", "cancel" message box to allow user select. Javascript you have only Yes and Cancel see belowfunction callAlert() {if (confirm('Are you sure you want to Delete?')) {alert("Yes"); } else {alert("No"); } }   To Get Yes No Cancel you will have to use VBScript <script language="VBscript"> ' Buttons Yes, No, and CancelDim box box = MsgBox ("Are You Sure?", 35, "Dialog Title") </script>  MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP A...

replace("\","/") in c#
Hi Guys Please can you help me with the above command, I am getting an error CS1010: Newline in constant  this is what i was using temptxt.Replace("\", "/"); thanks in advance hesh   orangelightblub:"\" Didn't test this but I think it should be"\\" or @"\"instead.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Legend! Thanks Hesh  Hi XIII          Can you explain what is @ in the replace fun...

"Me" is better than "You"

"To" and "From" missing

Web resources about - C#.Net "Double" and "double" When/Where to use? - asp.net.getting-started