array of dates placed in dynamic array

Ok---I want to take an array of dates and load it into a dynamic array.  The reason I have duplicate dates in my dataset.  This means when it loads the 2nd or even 3rd date for that date. It just overrides the previous date's text.  So I need to load the date along w/the string into a dynamic array, so I can access it

Right now to load the date I do the following:

For rowCount = 0 To DsVacationData1.RequestDataManager.Rows.Count - 1
row = DsVacationData1.RequestDataManager.Rows(rowCount)
sDate =
CStr(CDate(row.Item(1)))
sEmployee = row.Item(8).ToString + " " + row.Item(9).ToString
dateSplit = sDate.Split("/")
intMonth = dateSplit(0)
intDate = dateSplit(1)
intYear = dateSplit(2)
dateItems(intMonth, intDate, intYear) = sEmployee
Next

Session("Requests") = dateItems

And to load this into my calendar I do the following:

Dim
empReq As String = Session("Requests")(day.Date.Month, day.Date.Day, day.Date.Year)
If empReq <> "" Then
cell.Controls.Add(New LiteralControl("<br>" + empReq))
cell.BackColor = Color.LightGreen
End If

So can some tell me how I can preserve all of my dates by loading into a dynamic array and then also how will I load the same date into my calendar since day render only fires once for each day?

My Regards to All,
Jason -- O-H-I-O Go Buckeyes! #1
--- LIVESTRONG.ORG --- Please support the battle against cancer!
0
onewisehobbit

Arrays, Arrays, Arrays
I mainly come from a JScript classic ASP background and I'm liking both C#.net and JScript.net. Now I have to say... "What's happened to arrays?" They used to be so flexible and easy to use. Here are my quick questions... Am I allowed to create an array with a non specified length so that I can add to it? If not then how can I modify an array's length? Can I create an array with a named index eg myArray["apple"] = "tasty"; or is the hash table the equivalent for this now? The classic array methods and properties like pop(), push(), length etc... are ...

problem with dynamic array of dynamic array
var a:array of array of integer; begin setlength(a,2); setlength(a[0],1); setlength(a[1],2); a[0,0]:=1; //it is ok a[0,1]:=2; //it is not ok in my understanding a[0,1]:=2 is not ok because a[0] has only one element as i declared setlength(a[0],1) so i dont understand why this code exemple is compiled and run just fine ? > {quote:title=Yossi Rozenberg wrote:}{quote} > in my understanding a[0,1]:=2 is not ok because a[0] has only one element as i declared setlength(a[0],1) so i dont understand why this code exemple is compiled and run just fine ? By default, acces...

referring to an array in an array of arrays
How can I get at an array in an array of arrays? I'm creating the arrays using: $fComments[$i++] = [ @comments ]; Now I want to get back what I put in: print "$fComments[0]\n"; but this prints ARRAY(0x107671f0). How do I follow that pointer? (I really think we need a pre-beginners list... =) TIA. - B You can try something like this: print "@{$fComments[0]}\n"; Which will attempt to dereference the array at $fComments[0]. -----Original Message----- From: Bryan R Harris [mailto:Bryan_R_Harris@raytheon.com] Sent: Tue...

How to unshift to an array in an array of arrays?
How to unshift to an array in an array of arrays? > -----Original Message----- > From: Angerstein [mailto:ang@nmc-m.dtag.de] > Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 6:12 AM > To: beginners@perl.org > Subject: How to unshift to an array in an array of arrays? > > > How to unshift to an array in an array of arrays? $ perl -d -e 1 ..... DB<1> @aoa = ([qw(foo bar baz)]) << create array of arrays DB<2> x @aoa 0 ARRAY(0x80f82dc) 0 'foo' 1 'bar' 2 'baz' DB<3> unshift @{$aoa[0]}, 'qu...

Concatenating arrays from arrays of arrays
Hello - I am trying to accumulate items in a flat list (array) by concatenating on to it the scalars contained in arrays which in turn are contained in arrays. The data is to be read in from a file rather than existing as literals in my code. Everything I try either crashes the computer or gives me an array of arrays instead of a flat list. I have been programming in Unicon which has a concatenate operator, but Perl makes very heavy weather of nested list management. Should I switch to Lisp, or is there a way of doing what I want to do in Perl? Regards _John Sampson_ On...

array of arrays
Hi. =20 Im using a multidimensional array in the following way: $array[$i][$j][$k] =3D [ @list ]; where, @list is a 2-D array ie. = $list[][]. How do I access the individual elements of the array @list once Ive put it = into the array @array? Thanks. -ty On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 02:28:41PM -0600, Tyler Cruickshank wrote: > $array[$i][$j][$k] = [ @list ]; where, @list is a 2-D array ie. $list[][]. > > How do I access the individual elements of the array @list once Ive put it > into the array @array? $array[$i][$j][$k][$l][$m] eq $list[$l][$m] Howev...

Array of Arrays
Hi, I am looking for a way to create an array of arrays which needs to be passed to Oracle database to minimize the round trips to hte server. I was successful in sending simple arrays so far but no idea on how to create array of arrays in PB. I have used structures to simulate this but looks like I can't send the PB structure to Oracle. Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks, Anil PB 11 or 12 I believe will have this native. <Anil> wrote in message news:422789a4.721c.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi, > > I am looking for a way to create an array of ar...

Array of arrays
Hi I'm trying to return from a web service a array of arrays, one of the arrays is a array of objects, which I tested separately and it's working fine, and another array of integer and another of strings. When I run the web service I got this:You must implement a default accessor on System.Array because it inherits from ICollectionDefault accessor what that means? Thank you very much.  As Heinlein said "specialization is for insects" explore beyond the universe. Could you pls post the relevant code ? hi rushan thank you for the reply the code is here:  ...

An array of arrays
Could anybody help me out here? Here's the message I just got from a guy I know: ----------- I was wondering if you know how to create and access an array of arrays in Perl. Basically I'm parsing an exported text file containing e-mails and I think I want to move some fields into arrays until I'm ready to do my report. Here basically is what I'm looking at doing: ^ | | Array 1 (messages) | | v <------ Array 2 -------> (message fields:FROM, TO, CC, etc, sensitivity, etc) I want to be able to search through the first array to count how many messag...

Array of Array.
How is possible to declare a DYNAMIC array of array ? I need something like a dynamic hash table whose pages grow up dynamically too (each one can have different number of elements). In other words, a matrix that can be dynamic in both dimension. example: [1,2,3...] [3,4..] [5] [6,7,8,9...] [.] .. .. .. Have you considered using a DataStore? -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] SDN CodeXchange -- http://codexchange.sybase.com "Marco Meoni - News" <mmeoni@usl4.toscana.it> wrote in message news:401ba036$1@forums-2-dub... > How ...

array of arrays
Hi, I have a simple question: how do I access an array in an array? @array = (@array1, array2); ### unless this is wrong... the idea behind it is, that I have a long list, and want to put all 25 entries in a seperate array in that big array. later on I want to be able to read one specific array at a certain position... -- cheers alex mailto:Keex@gmx.de you need to learn about references. read the: perldoc perllol here is the jist though. @all = (\@array1, \@array2 ... ); # ... so on to access first array and first element...

MOVED: problem with dynamic array of dynamic array
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=57076 -- Rudy Velthuis Rudin's Law: In a crisis that forces a choice to be made among alternative courses of action, people tend to choose the worst possible course. ...

Array of Arrays
Hi, I am looking for a way to create an array of arrays which needs to be passed to Oracle database to minimize the round trips to hte server. I was successful in sending simple arrays so far but no idea on how to create array of arrays in PB. I have used structures to simulate this but looks like I can't send the structure to Oracle. Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks, Anil Please don't cross-post. On 3 Mar 2005 14:02:47 -0800, Anil wrote: >Hi, > >I am looking for a way to create an array of arrays which >needs to be passed to Oracle database t...

[@array] and \@array
Given the case, my @array = (1,2,3,4); my $var1 = [@array]; my $var2 = \@array; What's the difference between $var1 and $var2? Are they all refered to @array? Thanks guys. On 3/22/07, Jm lists <practicalperl@gmail.com> wrote: > Given the case, > > my @array = (1,2,3,4); > my $var1 = [@array]; > my $var2 = \@array; > > What's the difference between $var1 and $var2? > Are they all refered to @array? > Thanks guys. $var2 is a reference to @array. $var1 is a reference to new array. Observe #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use war...

Web resources about - array of dates placed in dynamic array - asp.net.getting-started

Dynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brownian dynamics , the occurrence of Langevin dynamics in the motion of particles in solution (e.g. a grain in water, as was first seen by Brown); ...

Datacenter Dynamics
Datacenterdynamics for data center information, conferences, news, videos, whitepapers and reports globally

Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find ...
Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find a Chiropractor

The colorful, dark, dynamic art of life: 2015 BioArt winners
In an embryonic mouse torso, researches closely track how the parallel paths of blood vessels (gray) and nerve cells (red) develop. Understanding ...

Playing ‘GTA V’ in a Force Dynamics motion simulator looks like a ton of fun
It's been a few weeks since I last sat down and played Grand Theft Auto V . Although it's still one of my favorite games of both this generation ...

General Dynamics Corporation Delivers The Future of American Shipping
American Petroleum Tankers receives delivery of first ECO class tanker from General Dynamics\' NASSCO.

Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers the power of the cloud to businesses
Microsoft has announced that the next release of its flagship ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX, will be generally available in the first quarter ...

Microsoft to Float Cloud-First Dynamics AX ERP in Early 2016
Forget version numbers and year-based editions. Microsoft will break from tradition with the release early next year of the next version of its ...

Three Ways To Create a Dynamic And Engaging Office Environment
VideoPhoto Credit: Stan Phelps How you design your office matters. It sets the stage for how your employees work and interact. The physical environment ...

The Social Dynamics of Penguin Huddles Are More Complex Than We Thought
... penguins huddle together for warmth during those punishing Antarctic storms, taking turns being at the center of the huddle. The social dynamics ...