An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888).

This is driving me nuts...  Has anyone seen the following error before?

An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888).

Usually, the error message will specify a control in a master page as the source of the error.  To resolve the problem, I will delete the reference of the control from the master page, hit reload, add the reference to the control back into the master page, and then refresh once more.  I believe this is related to the temporary ASP.NET folder.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make this problem go away for good?
0
cjanecek

Help on Error message: "An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error "
Hi I have compiled my project in VS.NET (ASP.NET web application in C#) without any build errors. This was in the process of establishing a local setup using the files from the deployed server. Now after copying all the relevant files and compiling them, when I try to browse from IIS (inetmgr) with an appropriate start page (Login.aspx), I get the following error message: An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please revie...

An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023899).
I got this when attempting to an event in the calendar while running the site under IIS on Explorer. Anyone else get this, or know a fix?  Line 122: <Club:Locationpicker ID="LocationPicker1" runat="server" LocationID='<%# Bind("location")%>' /> Thanks Without more info I have to gues, but I would check Lockation_Picker and see what data source (line 62 "ConnectionString") it point to. I have to fix this all the time. I kill aspnet_wp.exe and everything works fine. I'm sick of doing it, so I'm searching the web for an answer. I've been looking for the ...

An error occurred while try to load the string resources
Hi All, I am using ASP.NET 2.0 and i have created one user control. and i have placed that user control in one page. but some time it gives below error. if any one have any work around that please let me know. RiyaZ.     Server Error in '/Altiris.NS.InventorySolution.Windows.UI' Application. An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147024893). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it o...

an error has occurred while trying to add the resource. error 6
Hi, Trying to upload a new printer driver to the RMS but keep receiving the error message...an error has occurred while trying to add the resource, error code 6. Followed TID10096754, but to no avail. Anyone seen this before? cheers, Steve. This is more than likely a problem with apache where it terminates connections after 15 seconds. We are shipping a new client here shortly that will work around this, or you can tweek Apache config files to make the timeout longer if you need a fast fix for this. > Hi, > > Trying to upload a new printer driver to the R...

error error error

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

Getting Error "An unhandled error has occurred." when trying to access my dnn
Getting Error "An unhandled error has occurred." when trying to access my dnn.  I have been working one this site for a few days now and everything has been working fine.  I had the website on my \\localhost\wwms but then I changed my default websites home directory so the local path would poing to the same place as \\localhost\wwms did.  Now I get this message, and the browser bar says http://wwmslr/WWMS/Default.aspx?error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0 How do I fix this? Thanks Are both websites using the same port?Muhammad FahadPakis...

trying to get started and i am getting this error
when i go to http://www.porkchopsplayground.com, i get: DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database. Could not find file 'd:\hosting\nmoran26\Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider\DotNetNuke.mdb'. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Nicole Do you have a username and password set on your database? Make sure you follow the steps mentionned in the Readme.txt located in the documentation folder. In any case make sure your credentials for yo...

getting the error an 'error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request'
Hi,im getting the following error while trying to access any of my app's pages: Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'Statusv2.Global'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="Statusv2.Global" %> ...

An error has occurred: Error loading module
Hi all! I've just installed the new DNN 2.0.3 after a clean install of version 1.0.10e and I get the following error when loging in as admin: An error has occured. Error loading module. and the next when loging in as host: Error loading module DotNetNuke.ModuleLoadException: Unhandled Error Adding Module to ContentPane ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Skin.InjectModule(Control objPane, ModuleSettings ModuleSettings, PortalSettings PortalSettings) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- solutio...

An error has occurred.
With the config using Access, I can pull up the portal and everything is fine. Once I attempt to login as administator, I authenticate am in the context of the default Administator account, I not get the "An error has occurred. - Error loading module" message in the center portion of the content area. The other areas ( header, footer, etc) are visible. If I attempt to launch anything from the Admin tab, I get the same message. If I switch the WebConfig to point to SQL Server, it works fine. Can someone please tell me what would be causing this? Thanks in advance. Phillip ...

An error has occurred.
With the config using Access, I can pull up the portal and everything is fine. Once I attempt to login as administator, I authenticate successfully and am in the context of the default Administator account, I not get the "An error has occurred. - Error loading module" message in the center portion of the content area. The other areas ( header, footer, etc) are visible. If I attempt to launch anything from the Admin tab, I get the same message. If I switch the WebConfig to point to SQL Server, it works fine. Can someone please tell me what would be causing this? Thanks in advanc...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Why do I receive the following from: <appSettings> <add key="ConnectionString" value="server=SEVERNAME;database=databaseName;uid=sa;pwd=tester" /> </appSettings> SYMPTOMS When you debug an ASP.NET application in Visual Studio .NET, you may receive the following error message: Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server-side error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start wit...

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request.
Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on sending debug HTTP request. Make sure the server is operating correctly. Verify there are no syntax errors in web.config by doing a Debug.Start Without Debugging. You may also want to refer to the ASP.NET and ATL Server debugging topic in the online documentation. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this project? Hi, i recommend u check this set of solutions Error: Unable to Start Debugging on the Web Server best of luck.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCT...

Web resources about - An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888). - asp.net.getting-started

Hooking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer programming , the term hooking covers a range of techniques used to alter or augment the behavior of an operating system , of applications ...

APIHijack - A Library for easy DLL function hooking. - CodeProject
This library allows you to replace functions in other DLLs with functions from your own DLL.; Author: Wade Brainerd; Updated: 16 Sep 2000; Section: ...

DisableThreadLibraryCalls function (Windows)
... DLL module for which the DLL_THREAD_ATTACH and DLL_THREAD_DETACH notifications are to be disabled. The LoadLibrary , LoadLibraryEx , or GetModuleHandle ...

NProtect Anti-Virus Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
NProtect Anti-Virus Privilege Escalation Vulnerability

MinGW-w64 - for 32 and 64 bit Windows / Code / [r6638] /trunk/mingw-w64-libraries/winstorecompat/src
Error: CSS did not load. This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing. SourceForge ...

GetProcAddress function (Windows)
A handle to the DLL module that contains the function or variable. The LoadLibrary , LoadLibraryEx , LoadPackagedLibrary , or GetModuleHandle ...

GetModuleHandle function (Windows)
The name of the loaded module (either a .dll or .exe file). If the file name extension is omitted, the default library extension .dll is appended. ...

FreeLibraryAndExitThread function (Windows)
United States (English) Sign in Home Library Learn Samples Downloads Support Community Forums MSDN Library Windows Desktop App Development Develop ...

GetModuleHandleEx function (Windows)
The reference count for the module is not incremented. This option is equivalent to the behavior of GetModuleHandle . Do not pass the retrieved ...