Accessing HTML Table from code behind

How do you access an HTML table from the code behind of a web form, or is it even possible?

0
maspr

in your aspx you need to do

in your code behind (if you are using codebehind) add

protected System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTable MyTableId;

Then you can use it anywhere you like.
0
UkBtlog

How to access HTML Table Row From code behind ?
Hi, I have one .ascx file inside which i have created HTML Table, rows and columns and I am using some controls inside it. Now I need to access on particular Row from its code behind to add one Arrtibute to its Style. I have given one ID to that row, but I dont know how to access it from Code Behind ? I can do "Runat=server" and can access it directly but due to some reasons i cannot do that. So Can someone please tell me How can I set runtime Attributs from Code Behind for a particular HTML Row ? Thanks in advance, Nirav Trying using Page.findControl("yourControlName") Hope this h...

Access code in HTML from Code-Behind
I'm trying to access a variable I have in the HTML from my Code-Behind either by adding it as a session variable or making it the text of a textbox.  Neither is working. <% Dim ItemNo As StringItemNo = Request.QueryString("itemno") Response.Write(ItemNo)Session.Add("ItemNo", ItemNo) %>   <asp:TextBox ID="ItemNo" runat="server" Text='<%# Request.QueryString("itemno") %>'></asp:TextBox>  The value of ItemNo is output to the screen. However, when I try to access Session.Item("It...

get html textbox value in C#.net(code behind)
  i am new to ASP.net. Can anybody say how to get Input textbox value in C#.net. b4 sending answer Thankx  string value = Resquest.Form["textboxname"].ToString(); Hi,There are two ways to access it. 1) Make it runat="server" and access it in code behind like textbox1.value2) Another way is by using     Request.Form["textbox1"].ToString(); I hope this will be helpful to you.Thanks, Alpesh DhaneshaPlease don't forget to "Mask as Answer" if it helped. just add runat =server to html  ...

Get html code of aspx page from code behind
Hi all, Do you how we can do what I mention in the title?Example: aspx code <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Header.aspx.cs" Inherits="Header" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <!--js--> <script type='text/javascript'> alert('hello'); </script> <!--/js-->  Is there any way that in the code behind I can have the above string?. Actually I like to ge...

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

Accessing table data from code behind
I've tried to get the primareykey value from a table from the code behind but failed.MetaTable.GetPrimaryKeyValue() needs a row object to retrive correctly... I would like a MetaColumn.GetValue(object PrimaryKey) function, maybe i can write one myself, do you think everything i need is there? greets Carl actually i am not able to understand that u have a col. assigned prmary key . if then ,can retrieve value of that field bi its id.   maybe from DetailsView but not from MetaModel/MetaTable/MetaColumn, right?  what i would like to do is to show all parent relations (not o...

accessing html controls from code behind
How can I access a HTML control, a TEXTAREA, from code behind, C#.I wish to use the TEXTAREA as a stream from my error output from exceptions thrown. How can I get a handle to the TEXTAREA and write to it? <textarea id="ErrorConsole">Thanks.http://learnerps-dotnet.blogspot.com To access "ErrorConsole" from codebehind, you'll first need to add a runat="server" to the tag.  Then you can reference it directly.  For reference, it will be of type System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTextArea.Hope that helps!Marciehttp://www.datagridgirl.comNEW! http://www.gridviewgirl.com Magnificen...

writing HTML table from code behind

How to access HTML variable in code-behind
 How can I access the ItemNo variable from my code-behind? I've tried assigning it to the text of a textbox but I get an error that <% %> is not allowed for server controls.  <% Dim ItemNo As StringItemNo = Request.QueryString("itemno") Response.Write(ItemNo)Session.Add("ItemNo", ItemNo)   %>   <asp:TextBox ID="ItemNo" runat="server"></asp:TextBox> <input type="text" id="itemno1" name="textfield" value="<%=Request.QueryString("...

Accessing HTML Controls through Code behind
How to access the HTML controls in code behind using asp.net with c# You have to give them a runat="server" attribute, and an ID. Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Accessing a table column in the Code Behind?
I am new to ASP.NET 2.0 and am struggling with how to pluck databound items out of a FormView.  I have set up my web form to utilize the ObjectDataSource controls of ASP.net 2.0 to drill down to a single record in a sql table. That one record is displayed in a formview.   In this case I have Formview3 that contains LOMClientIID as the keyfield, LOMClientName, LOMClientStatusCode and LOMCDate.  In the code behind I want to check the LOMClientStatusCode and LOMCDate for certain conditions to either display a message or use a server.redirect to go elsewhere.&...

Get HTML code from Dynamic table

Code behind vrs. non code behind in VS.NET 2003
Does anyone know what the advantages and disadvantages are for using code behind vrs. non code behind in Visual Studio.Net 2003? One important difference is that you are able to separate the design of a web site from the code. This makes for ease of maintainablity and much more structured applications. If you ever worked with classic ASP the code-behind is a great invention. sivilianMy Weblogs...

access html controls from C# in code behind
ASP.Net and C#I am having trouble determining how to manipulate html controls via javascript AND access those same controls in the C# code behind. Here's the scoop:I am making an advanced search page, consisting of a table where each row has (in this order):- checkbox – to indicate whether to return the column- label- textbox – to enter search criteriaOn some rows, though, I replaced the textbox with radio buttons so users can search on True and False. At first I used ASP radio button controls, but I changed them to html controls so I could control them with javascript – so when the user...

Web resources about - Accessing HTML Table from code behind - asp.net.getting-started

Accessing the Future Fund a sensible proposal, says super expert Daryl Dixon
As portfolios go, the Future Fund's asset allocation is concentrated in higher-risk investment, including equities and alternative assets.

Accessing my Super
I'm 57 - can I access my super?

Australia, US accessing Indonesian telephone data, leaked documents show
Newly disclosed documents from former US intelligence contractor Edward Snowden have revealed that Australian intelligence efforts against Indonesia ...

Euthanasia advocate Philip Nitschke detained at Melbourne Airport, accuses Customs officials of accessing ...
Euthanasia advocate Philip Nitschke has accused Customs officials of accessing hundreds of patients' sensitive records on his laptop after detaining ...