2 decimal places

Hello,

The database has a currency field set to 2 decimal places and when I view the databse the entries look correct.
But when I list the records in Aspx pages, the decimal place is truncated if they are zeros.
Example:
65.00 appears as 65
5.20 appears as 5.2
Is there a way I can control this?
Another problem is when I perform some operation like +.-.*,/, it also got the same problem.
65.10 * 1 = 65.1 will be shown in the browser.
How do like set it to 65.10?I want the '0' to be remain there. Thanks.
-Eugene-
0
vios

Hi Eugene,

You can use the Format method and define the formatting expression as "N2",
FYI : here - 5. Format and display currency with 2 decimal points in a BoundColumn
0
Colt

How to get 2 decimal places?
I have one session var and value of it will be double.How can i do it to be in 2 decimal places rounded up to nearest 5cents. eg.21.781 -> 21.10 21.322 -> 21.05 45 -> 45.00 Math.Round Method (Decimal, Int32, MidpointRounding)   Rounds a decimal value to a specified precision. A parameter specifies how to round the value if it is midway between two other numbers. Namespace: System Parameters d A decimal number to be rounded. decimals The number of significant decimal places (precision) in the return value. mode Specification for how to round d...

Formatting a decimal to 2 decimal places
Hi - just testing some code, and the code below returns a number with 3 decimal places (eg. 450.000). Will returning a decimal always give 3 decimal places, and if so, how can I remove the last one? I don't want to use: Return String.Format("{0:C}", decRunningTotal) - as that will automatically add a $ or £ or whatever to the start, and I'd like to control that. I'd really appreciate any help, thanks, Mark Function GetItemTotal() As String objDT = Session("Cart") Dim intCounter As Integer Dim decRunningTotal As Deci...

Showing currency to 2 decimal places in gridview gets rounded off $ 57.50 as $ 58.00
Hi I am using a gridview . the ui web page gets the data from my SQL database table the problem is the data in table has value of $ 57.50 but when the data is displayed it gets rounded off  to $ 58.00 and similarly several other data gets rounded off. How can I avoid this and display the actual amount $ 57.50 instead of rounding off??   here is the code how they are displayed in UI and now displaying as $ 58.00 // Amount_Paid fetching data from dbo.V_Payment_Amount_List //DataFormatString="{0:c}" ConnectionFinanceDB.DisconnectToDatabase();Collectin...

Getting Started #2
I'm trying t install the kit, but I get an error message stating I nee .Net 1.1.4322 framework and then took me to a website (http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/default.aspx) to install it but I saw no framework with that extension (1.14322).  I do have have .net v1.0.3705 installed, but I guest this isn't enough.  Also I am worried about a new framework interferring with current visual studio projects>Mike It's version 1.1, and it won't interfere with your Visual Studio 2002 projects.  ...

2 decimal places
I am at the very basic stage - and I am pleased that I have been able to get my page to carry out a range of 5 calculations based on inputting 8 variables into 8 textbox web controls. My problem is that I would like the answers to be rounded to 2 decimal places (its a currency calculation) in the label web control. "Dim Calculation2 as Double " allows a multitude of decimal places "Dim Calculation2 as Integer " allows no decimal places My apologies for asking such a simple question but I cannot find the answer on the net anywhere. Thanks in anticipatio...

Storing values with more than 2 decimal places in a NUMERIC(9,2) field
With Interbase 7.5.1 I recently found that dbExpress (Delphi 7.1) allows to store more than two decimal places in a column which is defined as NUMERIC(9,2). Is this known behaviour? A related problem with dbExpress in Delphi is, that a record who uses more than 2 decimal places in this DECIMLA(9,2) column can not be edited in a data entry form which uses TSQLQuery and TClientDataSet: the ApplyUpdates method will fail with "record not found or modified by an other user". Best Regards -- Michael Justin SCJP, SCJA betasoft - Software for Delphi™ and for the Java™ ...

getting started #2
Name: Dave Johnson Email: johnsonatfuntechdotcom Product: Minefield Summary: getting started Comments: Just installing for the 1st time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a2pre) Gecko/20070122 Minefield/3.0a2pre ...

Getting started. #2
Ok I have been browsing the forums and it seem that many people ask this question, but usually with another question on how to solve a specific problem. If I am wrong and just missed the post that would help me please don't flame me maybe just point me in the right direction. What I an trying to figure out is where does a total noob start. I have some self taught HTML skills, I have built web pages before and used PHP to do so. I would say I am a php hack and can minimally mod things just by dumb luck. I am trying to figure out where to start with asp.net. I need the basics and rea...

Getting started #2
I did simple app one window with one datawindow. Deploy - try deploy i get very usefull message Error during C# compile. In file csc_ouput_file_name.txt (exactly) was a little more: Cannot find: C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Extensions\1.0.61025.0__31bf3856ad364e35\System.Web.Extensions.dll 3-4 hour searching and diagnose I has been instaled .NET 3.5 Not 2.0 How I can configure it? After removing 3.5 and instaling 2.0 and AJAX (was not easy). Deploy ending without errors. Happy? Not yet. When I try run my app (remember trivial) I get message: Error Parsing XML: bad fo...

Getting started #2
I have just installed the IBuySpy portal and got it running. Can anyone give me "by the numbers" instructions on how to quickly create an edit module? Yes, I'm sure it's probably in the documentation; I'm about to go read it now. But, I would really appreciate it if someone who's actually created a module can steer me in the right direction. ThanksDexterdexterm@mindspring.com"Life isn't fair, sometimes the pretty girl doesn't get kissed..." A good way to get your feet wet is by simply copying an existing module and customizing it to fit your needs. You ca...

Getting Started #2
I have a c# asp.net 1.x internal application that I need to expose some of its functionality via web services to authenticated partners on our public website.  I would like to enforce authentication and encryption on the contents being passed back and forth between the calling application and the web service.  I've poked around on this forum and on the Microsoft website and have found some information, but nothing that gives a comprehensive example of how this is done.  The MS best practices site seems focused on 2.0 and it doesn't seem that the suggestions would be applicable...

Getting started #2
I've purchased "Learning Perl" to finally give picking up perl a fair shot. However in the beginning of the book it suggest that I should have an understanding of basic programming concepts such as variables, loops, subroutines, and arrays... Well, I don't. I was hoping that this book would somewhat cover it all. I have some experience with bash, not much.. More less copying/pasting scripts and perhaps a slight edit here and there. Nothing that has reveled itself as one of the above functions. So, can anyone recommend a good document/book/link to get the basics...

Web resources about - 2 decimal places - asp.net.getting-started

Penny (Irish pre-decimal coin) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The penny (1d) ( Irish : pingin ) coin was the third smallest denomination of the pre-decimal Irish pound , worth 1/240 of a pound or 1/12 of ...

Dewey Decimal Classification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This highly organized system categorizes books on library shelves in an efficient, specific and repeatable order that makes it easy to find any ...

Decimal Rounding on the App Store on iTunes
Get Decimal Rounding on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Dewey Decimal Tattoo - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Children's librarians represent.

Math of the Day: Sesame Street’s The Count Reads Pi to 10,000 Decimal Places
... has created a true monster out of your favorite Sesame Street vampire, with audio of The Count reading every digit of Pi out 10,000 decimal ...

Paul Harapin heads Decimal Software after VCE ousting
Former VCE Asia-Pacific boss, Paul Harapin, has taken over as CEO of Decimal Software.

Feeling green: the dangers of decimal currency
The curious case of possibly toxic coins, via Austria and a devastatingly original idea for Canberra.

Jobless Rates With Another Decimal
The BLS reported a jobless rate of 8.3% for both January and February. Adding an extra decimal, the unemployment rates would actually be 8.26% ...

JPMorgan Sued by Trader Over $3 Million Decimal Point
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is being sued by a trader who says he accepted a contract from the investment bank because a typographical error made him ...

.Decimal Archive - Houston Gamer
It was only back in August when newly-formed Houston game studio Orb Interactive launched a Kickstarter campaign for “.Decimal”, a sci-fi take ...