.net code for sql

how to use .net code from sql function.

i have sql function - select * from funcname('delta','1/1/2007,'1/1/2008')

but i want to .net code for this function. how do i get it?

can anybody guide me i don't know about .net.

Thanks for ue help.

0
palak

Take a look at this article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms131103.aspx?ppud=4

Hope this provides some insight.

- Jesse

Jesse Williams

Please mark 'Answered' if my post was able to assist you.
0
psuphish05
10/7/2008 5:31:44 PM

This may help:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/database/sql_in_csharp.aspx

Regards,Vinz

vinz

Converting classic to .NET 2 code, and .NET gets an error back from ADS?
 For future-proofing, our Internal Phone Directory is being moved onto our AD servers, and obviously we're using LDAP for queries.To get the phoneboook queries working, I adapted the current classic ASP code to use LDAP, and that works fine. However, we're wanting to move these pages to .NET, and that's where the problem comes in. Using the same basic logic from the Classic code (90% of its unchanged) to produce an LDAP query, I get the error  155 Unknown error (0x80005000)This is using the same website, and so the same credentials  - unless aspx pages run und...

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

.NET code to get result from Oracle PL/SQL
I need to get data from Oracle PL/SQL into the DataSet. I have a PL/SQL runnable on Oracle database. I can run the PL/SQL and get result from SQL Plus by the command: var c refcursor BEGIN GETADR_UNDERLYING('A%','MCRSFT001','I', :c); END; / print c I don't know how to run the PL/SQL from the C# code and get result back. I believe that I need to use a cursor as an output (as :c in my PL/SQL). How can I make it work? Could you give me a peice of sample code? Thanks a lot.MCAD.NET (C#)MCP on: SQL Server 2k Design&Iimplementation, Web Development (VI 6.0) and VB 5.0 ...

.NET code to get result from Oracle PL/SQL #2
I need to get data from Oracle PL/SQL into the DataSet. I have a PL/SQL runnable on Oracle database. I can run the PL/SQL and get result from SQL Plus by the command: var c refcursor BEGIN GETADR_UNDERLYING('A%','MCRSFT001','I', :c); END; / print c I don't know how to run the PL/SQL from the C# code and get result back. I believe that I need to use a cursor as an output (as :c in my PL/SQL). How can I make it work? Could you give me a peice of sample code? Thanks a lot.MCAD.NET (C#)MCP on: SQL Server 2k Design&Iimplementation, Web Development (VI 6.0) and VB 5.0...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started
I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.http://www.TechnicalVideos.netThanksMike James...

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Migrate code from vb.net to C#.net
Hello friends, I had created a web site using visual studio 2005. web site was created using the language vb i.e. VB.net. Now as per the clint requirement I have to migrate all the code in C#. So the question is that is there any tool or any inbuild utility in Visual Stuidio so that we can migrate the site from vb.net to C#.net. Or we have to do it mannually i.e. by changing each and every line of code mannually? Kindly suggest me. Thanks & Regards Girish NehteThanks & RegardsGirish NehteIf This post helps you to solve your problem please mark this as an answer. Hi, at the mome...

How to migrate code from vb.net to c#.net?
Hi all,If anybody knows information on migration of VB.Net application to C#.net. i.e Any tools available, best practices, methodology for estimation. etc.   RegardsHelen    Hey, Take a look at this topic http://forums.asp.net/t/1100603.aspxMaybe some of these sites can be of help to you.  Arnold you can do it by page by page just copy and paste ur page in the following link http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspx and convert ur vb.net to c# gotcha!!YasserSpica.www.spica.aewww.bncnetwork.netPlease remember to mark as answers i...

Web resources about - .net code for sql - asp.net.getting-started

Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Decoded" redirects here. For the television show, see Brad Meltzer's Decoded . For the Jay-Z memoir, see Decoded (book) . A code is a rule for ...

Herding Code
While at NDC 2012 in Oslo, Jon and K. Scott talked to Shay Friedman about Roslyn, IronRuby, and the DLR. Download / Listen: 146 – Shay Friedman ...

iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X Cocoa Usability and Development Services - Instinctive Code
iPad, iPhone / iPod Touch and Mac OS X Cocoa development services and UI design.

Re/code
No Bible Available? NY Swears in Politician With iPad Bible App. By Jordan Kahn, Writer, 9to5Mac

Road code system for bushfire areas
NEW guidelines for managing road closures after a bushfire will help residents get back to their properties before roads are officially reopened ...

Yandex worker stole search engine source code, tried selling for just $40K
(credit: Yandex ) An employee of Russia's Internet giant Yandex, Dmitry Korobov, stole the source code of its search engine and tried to sell ...

Analyst: 2016 will be a ‘206 area code street battle for the cloud' and Microsoft could beat Amazon
There are huge clouds forming in Seattle and they're not just the kind the city's residents are used to seeing overhead. Both Amazon (Nasdaq: ...

A former employee of Russian search engine Yandex allegedly tried to sell its source code on the black ...
A former employee of Yandex, the Russian internet company that's the country's main rival to Google, allegedly stole the source code and algorithms ...

Loot Crate November 2015 Review and Coupon Code
... full of fun and unexpected gamer swag. Does this month’s Loot Crate look drool worthy to you? Sign up for Loot Crate below and use coupon code ...