need sample Project With code (asp.net with C#.net backend codings) and i want guidance

i am doing project in asp.net with C#.net backend codings...

i feel very tough.. Because This is my first Project...

So please send me a sample project with code that contains all important controls with database access(sql)..

If you interested please guide me through out this project.. I will be very happy..

thank u..

0
venkatkumar
11/16/2007 2:55:20 PM
asp.net.futures 1064 articles. 0 followers. Follow

At the top of this page, click on "Learn."

Jeff

jeff

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

How to change vb.net code to C#.Net ?...
Hi, Earlier i had a class  that i got it from this Forum, it in vb.net and i am trying it to convert it in c#.net but i am unable to covert properly to work. the functionality of this class is to convert number value to words. i am putting both of code c#.net and VB.net please rectify it.Public Class NumberToWords Dim Character As String Public Function ConvertNumber(ByVal A As Double) As String On Error Resume Next Dim MM Dim IM ConvertNumber = "" MM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Len(A) IM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Left(A, Mic...

How to migrate code from vb.net to c#.net?
Hi all,If anybody knows information on migration of VB.Net application to C#.net. i.e Any tools available, best practices, methodology for estimation. etc.   RegardsHelen    Hey, Take a look at this topic http://forums.asp.net/t/1100603.aspxMaybe some of these sites can be of help to you.  Arnold you can do it by page by page just copy and paste ur page in the following link http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspx and convert ur vb.net to c# gotcha!!YasserSpica.www.spica.aewww.bncnetwork.netPlease remember to mark as answers i...

Migrate code from vb.net to C#.net
Hello friends, I had created a web site using visual studio 2005. web site was created using the language vb i.e. VB.net. Now as per the clint requirement I have to migrate all the code in C#. So the question is that is there any tool or any inbuild utility in Visual Stuidio so that we can migrate the site from vb.net to C#.net. Or we have to do it mannually i.e. by changing each and every line of code mannually? Kindly suggest me. Thanks & Regards Girish NehteThanks & RegardsGirish NehteIf This post helps you to solve your problem please mark this as an answer. Hi, at the mome...

Code generation in Microsoft.net ( code that writes code ) Whats its future
Hello, I was just reading a book about Code Generation in .NET. Its damn hard book to read. What do u think is the future of Code GenerationHighOnCodingWanna get high! It's being used now quite a bit. Not necessarily out the box click a button, and you get an application, but applications will generate specific code to function dynamically.Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code. the refactoring tools already available (and those that are destined for the new IDE) use the same techniques. we will pr...

c# .net sample code
Hello, Where can I find some .net script samples to give some inspiration. I use 8.02 and I have read all the 8.02 docs about .Net Thanks in advance. Regards Steen You've probably already seen it, but others may be interested to know that there is some sample C# code in the 8.0.2 documentation: MobiLink Synchronization User's Guide 8. Writing Synchronization Scripts in .NET Writing .NET synchronization logic User-defined start classes MobiLink Synchronization User's Guide 8. Writing Synchronization Scripts in .NET .NET synchronization e...

what is the equivalent C# code for the below Vb.net code
Hello Mate!,                 Could you please tell me the Equivalent C# CODE. This the code: Public Class DatabaseDim Conn_String As String  Public Sub New() Conn_String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("SQL").ConnectionString End SubPublic Sub ExecuteNonQuery(ByVal procName As String, ByVal parameters As Object())Dim ctr As Integer = 0 ctr = SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(Conn_String, procName, parameters) End Sub  Public Function ExecuteReader(ByVal procName As String, ByVal pa...

how to convert VB.NET code this code to C#
Hi I have the following code whihc I need to convert to C# since I dont know VB.NET any ideas how to do this: Imports System.IO Imports System.Reflection Add the following code to the class: Private Function GetSql(ByVal Name As String) As String Try ' Get the current assembly. Dim Asm As [Assembly] = [Assembly].GetExecutingAssembly() ' Resources are named using a fully qualified name. Dim strm As Stream = Asm.GetManifestResourceStream(Asm.GetName().Name + "." + Name) ' Read the contents of the embedded file. ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Help me pls. i wan't code for startup and shutdown oracle database with vb.net or c#.net
Help me pls. i wan't code for startup and shutdown oracle database with vb.net or c#.net In Windows, it would be easier to interact with Oracle by way of the service...  (I've not tried it myself, but this should work fine for a service installed on the same machine as the .net application:using System.ServiceProcess; ServiceController controller = new ServiceController(); controller.MachineName = "."; controller.ServiceName = "OracleServiceORCL"; string status = controller.Status.ToString(); // Stop the service controller.Stop(); // Start the ...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Web resources about - need sample Project With code (asp.net with C#.net backend codings) and i want guidance - asp.net.futures