Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net

Hi guys,

I am developing application for Virtual Camera in C#. net and vb.net using DirectXShow.net libraries.

I have search Overlay Mixer that a such way. where i can send Video stream to WDM Video Capture Driver. Then This Driver luach this stream as a webcam.

here is article:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directshow/htm/overlaymixerfilter.asp

But i have no code for handling these thinks. Please any one have any source code in vb.net or C#.net that can i send stream to WDM Video Capture driver.

Or another way to developa virtual webcam as in features in VCDCuter. Video luach as a webcam

regards

0
capdevs

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

How to use .NET 1.1 framework to capture a still image from a mms live video stream
How to use .NET 1.1 framework to capture a still image from a livevideo stream in mms://protocol, and then save the captured image tohard disk as a JPG image file?Sample source code in VB.NET or C#.NET is welcome.Thank you very much....

How to capture video from the web cam using C#(.NET)
Hi, Can anybody help me how to use web camera to capture video using .NET. please. ************* Edited by moderator Adec *************** This is not the answer anybody is looking for. If you can help, do it by posting a helpful answer. Otherwise do not post at all! ************************************************** i have got the answer my self. ask me to get the answer if any. ;) Yes, I would like to see the source code for this... or do I have to p.m. you? (I assume others would also like to see this) Please provide the source for this. This would be inte...

Streaming Video Forum. No.Not about, but using video in Forum
DNN2.04 I am using a product that allows me to copy and paste html code into a page and the code, which includes javascript, inserts a streaming video clip, using a java applet, which is made simply by using a webcam. An example is on my home page. http://www.logicfirstcomputing.com I'm using the DNF Random HTML/Text module, which includes a rich text/html editor, to do this. Works great. My idea is to use this streaming video as the forum post(NT Forums). I think this would open up an entire new way of communicating on the net. Simply copying this html code into the post body just...

net send in .net

Free .Net Training Videos
www.technicalvideos.net now has over 200 .Net, SQl Server and Flash training videos. Please checkout our free videos section and let us know what you think. If you like what you see you can get acess to all videos for $19.99 Hi, I tried the first of your free tutorials. The first time I saw a tutorial I didn't like the video quality because I couldn't read the text clearly. But this happened when I sized media player to full screen. When I leave the video in a smaller window it shows quite nicely. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non...

Streaming video and net access
Hi everyone, I just visited a site that offered to show a video in either Windows Media player, QuickTime or RealAudio. All three triggered Zone Alarm. I is it neccesary for these programs to �cces tthe internet'? TIA, Jan "Jan Doggen" <massoft@tref.nl> wrote in message news:a6dihd$2942$1@news.grc.com... > Hi everyone, > > I just visited a site that offered to show a video in either Windows Media > player, QuickTime or RealAudio. > All three triggered Zone Alarm. > > I is it neccesary for these programs to �cces tthe internet'...

Video Conferencing using .NET
I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET ) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality. Since this is urgent, it'd be great if any one reply for this with solution.Thanks and Regards, elju: I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET ) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality. Since this is urgent, it'd be great i...

Free Visual Basic.NET videos
Free Visual Basic.NET videos at http://www.vbdotnet.somee.com...

Download Free .Net Training Video
I have provided a new free Sample video on www.TechnicalVideos.net. If you get a few free minutes please check it out and let me know what you think Doesn't look bad. I only wished the video was full screen so I could read the text more clearly and I had to turn open my volume quite a lot. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. I just watched the video full screen, you must have a diff screen resolution, I use 1280 by 1024. Also you are right the sound is a little low on that video for some reason, most of th...

HowTo stream webcam video to the net?
I wonder if anyone here has succeeded in streaming the video of a local webcam to the internet? Some research has turned up 'webcam_server Project Home Page' (http://webcamserver.sourceforge.net/) but unfortunately it only supports v4l, not v4l2 and is no longer maintained. It seems to be possible with VLC server, but I'm a bit reluctant, because their repo is said to break other things. I still have 11.1 here. Anyone who has done it? And how? -- Technology is 'stuff that doesn�t work yet.' -- Bran Ferren ------------------------------------------------...

Why do Sending SMTP Authenticated E-mail succeed using SmtpMail.Send() function but fail using SmtpClient.send() function ? Bugs in System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient when send a Authenticated E-mail?
I click btnOK button, the email can send OK, but click btnFail button,  the following error is displayed! why ? you can test the section code. The SMTP, username, password are valid!  Many thanks! "Syntax error, command unrecognized. The server response was: authentication failed,decode user password error" I have tested some other SMTP, somes is OK. I think there are some bugs with System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient when send a Authenticated E-mail with some SMTP!   //------------------------------------------.ASPX Code----------------------------------------...

Web resources about - Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net - asp.net.free-for-all

Capture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SWEET 16: Dayton Captures Facebook Buzz
The field of 68 teams in the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship tournament has been whittled down to 16, and the regional semifinals ...

How can Facebook advertisers capture a millennial’s attention?
Getting the attention of a millennial on Facebook is difficult — especially when big companies, social media outlets, and TV networks are not ...

Capture 365 Journal on the App Store on iTunes
Get Capture 365 Journal on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Drone captures footage of dolphins frolicking in Secret Harbour surf
A UK tourist was lucky enough to capture remarkable footage of a dolphin swimming with her calf 50 metres offshore in Secret Harbour.

FBI Captures One Of Its Top 10 Fugitives
... was wanted for two bank robberies and shootings near Denver. CNN - Myloh Jaqory Mason, one of the FBI's 10 most-wanted fugitives, was captured ...

Regulators halt plans to capture and burn leaked methane in Southern California
On Saturday, regulators in California decided to hold off on a plan to capture and burn the natural gas that is leaking from a broken storage ...

This tiny Bluetooth speaker can also capture selfies
If you have the desire to have a very small portable Bluetooth speaker with a special hidden feature, then this is the one for you. The Mengo ...

"Iran humiliated the United States with the capture of our 10 sailors. Horrible pictures & images. We ...
You don't need to have the speaker identified. The style is unmistakable.

Tsai Wins Taiwan’s Presidency, Captures Legislature in Landslide
Taiwan opposition leader Tsai Ing-wen rode a tide of discontent over everything from China ties to economic growth to become the island’s first ...