vb.net windows application

i have a project in windows application .I have a inheritted form and when i try to run the application it gave one messae.Saying "THE LINE ENDINGS IN THE FOLLOWING FILE ARE NOT CONSISTENT.DO YOU WANT TO NORMALIZE THE LINE ENDINGS?".

 I couldn't understand it . Wht is that message?

0
laijulal

Since your question is related to a Windows applicaiton and not ASP.NET, I recommend you post on the MSDN Forums.

Ryan

Ryan Olshan
ASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NET
http://ryanolshan.com

How to ask a question
0
StrongTypes

Vb.Net Console Application vs. Windows Application
What is the difference between creating a Console Application in Vb.Net and a Windows Application in VB.Net? one runs on the command line and the other in a windows interface. so what's the real question?RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS...

VB.Net
Hi guys, hoping that you may be able to help me on this one. Is there anyway I can run a Console Application, from a button click (or similar) within my windows application. I am using VB.Net in Visual Studio 2005. Any help would be great. ThanksPhil This is an ASP.NET forum. For better responses refer to the winforms forum at MSDN http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx?siteid=1What you can do is launch a process that targets the executable file for the console application.  Hey, thanks for getting back to me - I am going to try calling in a batch file to run the con...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows
hi all,    I want to convert .NET Compact Frameworkd application to .NET framework application on windows. Can anybody help me how to do this. thanks Hi, Hope this helps, please read through it all and it will give you the answer. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspxPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Check out http://www.dgwebit.co.uk...

Hi..Every One I have a doubt in Vb.NET windows application in attaching multiples files for mail application
 Iam having a Button named ReportSend If iam clicking that button I do the following code to work beyond it..The doubt is Iam having a vb application already done and i need to take .xml file and log.txt files alone in attachment by using application.path..how to do this..iam giving My code please help..i need to complete this module by few days. D:\RAST\RAST\bin\Debug\Reports -- this path contains many .xml files D:\RAST\RAST\bin\Debug -- this path contains many .log filesWithout giving the full path i need to take only those .xml and .log extension files using application.pa...

Deploying windows applications in VB.NET
Well VB6 had an installshield routine that created the setup.exe. What happens in VB.NET? I've copied the executable to a machine that has .NET Framework and it works. However a machine that does not have the Framework yields a missing exception. So for the deployment to work, does the machine have to have Framwork installed??? thanks for your help. These forums are concerned only with ASP.NET. Please ask any Windows Forms questions on the Windows Forms Forums.Alister...

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

Deploying a Vb.Net Windows Application
Where can I find information on deploying a Vb.Net Windows application on a server that does not have Visual Studio on the server. Is there a Vb.Net runtime that I must install on the machine ? I would think I do not have to install all of Visual Studio on the machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You would just need the .NET Framework. That's the only requirement unless you're using 3rd party controls or tools. Is the .Net Framework an option I can select on the install Cd ?...

Web resources about - vb.net windows application - asp.net.free-for-all

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
PCB maker Unitech Printed Circuit Board expects demand for any-layer designs for use in automotive electronics, wearables and other IoT-connected ...