Using ASP.NET for Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003

We are looking for a ASP or ASP.NET web application solution that we can use to manage our Windows Server 2003 Forest(s) and Exchange Server 2003 Orgs.

So my question really is what product do I use to get my solution.

 Thank You,

Aaron Venson

0
avenson278

HELP
I am having troubles understanding what I need to do to integrate Visual Basic .NET 2003 with IIS 6.0, where VS.NET is installed on my Windows 2000 machine, but the IIS is running on a separate Windows 2003 Server.We purchase Visual Basic .NET Standard.   I assume that is all that is required for creating ASP.NET pages, Web services and Web applications?We ran the setup on the Windows 2000 machine.   The prerequisites were installed, followed by VB.NET.   We installed the .NET Framework 1.1 SDK and then the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1.On the Windows 2...

diff between win 2003 server and win 2003 .net server
whats the difference between them ?***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** one has .net stuck at the end of it.... i don't know.... aren't they the same thing? Its a marketing thing - depends on what Subsection you are in :PGet ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent levels of B-vitamins and...Please disregard the contents of this post. i went to a local .net users group meeting and grabbed the stuff that they had...so got a developers kit of windows .net ...

Sizing for a windows server with .Net on Win Server 2003
Hello all, Although i have been checking this website for the last few years this is my first post!!! Do you know if microsoft has any tools or guidelines to calculate the hardware requirements for a server with windows server 2003 that will have a couple of .Net webservices and a couple of aspx pages. Basically i am looking for a set of hardware and software requirements for the server (e.g. HDD speed, RAM, CPU etc). The webservices will be called in the range of 8000 calls per minute. The aspx pages will be rarely accessed (maybe 1-2 times per week). The webservices do very little proc...

VS .Net 2003 remote web project, windows xp & windows server 2003 setup
Hi everyone, I have a windows server 2003 setup as a server with IIS 6 & VS 2003 .Net I created an account programmatically for a user with frontpage extensions 2002. The accont works fine when using VS Studion .Net 2003 on the server machine however when I try to create a web project using a windows xp client machine with VS .Net 2003 it fails with a combination of "this user is not a member of the author group" (the user is setup as an administrator on the server and also has administrator front page author privilege) & the user has correct inheritable privileges on th...

opening a solution file in VS.NET 2003 ( in Windows Server 2003)
Hi, I could not open a visual studio 2002 solution file (ASP.NET application) in Visual Studio 2003. VS.NET simple hangs up with message "Contacting web server" in Windows Server 2003. If i tweak something on IIS Default web site folder, i get different message like "web access failed", "could not map <localfolder> to http://localhost". I have gone through various forums and applied almost all suggested solutions like 0. tweaking ".sln" file 1. deleting VSWEBCache files 2. renaming the web.config file 3. added temp MIME metadata...

VS .NET 2003 crush with APPLET tag (Windows 2003 server)?!?
I have Visual Studio .NET 2003 (v. 7.1.xxxx) running on Windows 2003 server. When i try to insert APPLET tag in HTML mode into an ASP.NET page my Visual Studio crushs on attempt to switch to Design mode. There is same problem with all ASP.NET pages with <APPLET></APPLET> There isn't problem do similarly thing on Windows XP. Any ideas? Thx ...

Installing .net 2.0 on Our Windows Exchange server 2003
Hi all,  We are having major issues installing 2.0 on our exchange server. We had stopped all services and then installed .net 2.0. It finished successfully and asked us to reboot. Once this happened, our Blackberry Enterprise server stopped working and now we have no video on our server. We had installed using a remote connection. The details of our server is as follows. Windows Server 2003 running Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise. It is also our domain controller.   For OWA, we have a SSL Certificate installed already......   We haven't rebooted a second time a...

how to install dot.net on my system iam using windows 2003 server
hi iam new to this group.   i dont know any thing about dot.net . i want  to install dot.net on my personal computer. i have windows 2003 server operating system. and i download  dot.net frame work 2.0 and dot.net frame work sdk 2.0 and visual web developer 2005 . will u please tell me in which way i have to istall the entair dot.net . i already added iis from my windows component. thanks  a lot . D.Vamsi Krishna.Software Engineer.Banglore. Since you already added IIS, you have an extra step.  First install the .NET 2.0 framework.  By far the easiest way to ...

force Windows Server 2003 to use the newest Dot Net installed
I have installed the 3.5 framework and rebooted the server.  It appears to still want to use it's older 1.n version of the framework.  How do I force it to use the newer 3.5?Mike ReynoldsCrystalVoice, LLC Hi mreynol5, Please understand the Windows Server 2003 is an operating system, which does use .NET Framework directly. It is the managed applications who need .NET Framework. By the way, install the newer .NET Framework will not result in the existing managed application to use the new assembly. You may need to redirect assembly versions for your requirement. Redirecting ...

Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server
My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.  I want Installations sequence for installing 1.Visual Studio.Net 2003. 2.Visual Studio.Net 2005. 3.Sql server 2000. 4.Sql Server 2005. 5..Net frame work 3.0. 6.WSS 3.0. 7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005. Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual st...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

Image upload not working on Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition but is on Windows 2003 Web Server Edition
Hi, I have a website that allows image uploads by users through ASP.NET 2.0 front-end running on Windows 2003 Server boxes (Web Server Edition).  Recently, some additional servers were acquired to handle additional load.  The new servers are running windows 2003 Standard Edition R2 and the photo upload does not work on them.  It does work on the older Windows 2003 Web Server Edition servers.  The operations team prohibits doing remote debugging on production servers so there is no way for me to see what is going on in the code.  Has anyone else experienced this ...

Crystal report not showing in web in windows server 2003 with CR 2008 using .Net 2.0 framework installed.
we have Crystal Report 2008 Full product  installed in Windows XP professional SP2 and visual studio 2005 in the development system.We are able to see crystal report thru the Crystal Report Viewer in web.   For deployment when we have installed CR 2008 in Windows 2003 server standard edition and it has also .Net 2.0 Framework(no visual studio 2005 installed in it).But not showing  the report thru CR viewer.   Can any one help  that do I need to install anything more in the server.My guess is CR viewer is unable to show the crystal report.Although i...

Installing PortalVBVS into VS.net on .NET Server 2003
I've been trying all day to get the VB version installed, without success. I need help with two things - getting it configured in VS.Net, and getting the web.config connection string right. I've run the installer and have the files on c:\PortalVBVS. I've created a virtual web called "PortalVB" which points at c:\PortalVBVS\PortalVBVS. When I browse with IIS Manager I see the subdirectories as I should. I've created a database called Portal on MSDE running on the same server, and populated it by running the Portaldb.sql script. I see tables and columns, and I can retriev...

Web resources about - Using ASP.NET for Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 - asp.net.free-for-all

Exchange rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In finance , an exchange rate (also known as the foreign-exchange rate , forex rate or FX rate ) between two currencies is the rate at which ...

China's foreign exchange reserves fall almost $US100b
China's foreign exchange reserves have fallen almost US$100 billion as it defends the yuan.

Friday Recipe Exchange: Super Bowl Sunday Chili and Nachos
... all the recipes we’ve done over the years for Super Bowl. I’m happy with a variety and chips and dips myself. But this is a recipe exchange ...

Aetna: the latest insurer to doubt the exchange business
Aetna has joined other major health insurers in sounding a warning about the Affordable Care Act’s public insurance exchanges. The nation’s third-largest ...

China's Foreign-Exchange Reserves Decline to $3.23 Trillion
China’s foreign-exchange reserves shrank to the smallest since 2012, indicating that the central bank sold dollars as the yuan’s retreat to a ...

Marco Rubio, Chris Christie have heated exchange - Business Insider Deutschland
Days' worth of campaign-trail feuding between New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) exploded on the Republican ...

Chinese company buys Chicago Stock Exchange
Deal for 134-year-old bourse would be the first of a U.S. exchange by Chinese buyers

Chicago Stock Exchange to be sold
Chicago Stock Exchange said on Friday an investor group led by China's Chongqing Casin Enterprise Group has agreed to buy the company.

Biker clubs exchange dueling versions of fatal shooting at Denver expo
CBS News Biker clubs exchange dueling versions of fatal shooting at Denver expo The Denver Post Denver police escort a man in handcuffs away ...

Flipkart announces their “Big Exchange Days” program, but here's the catch
Flipkart announces their “Big Exchange Days” program, but here's the catch - The “Big Exchange Days” program will be held on the 1st and 2nd ...