True OOPS c#.net vs vb.net

Hi,

Can i get the comparison between c#.net vs vb.net on the basis of supported object oriented feature. Which one supports more features of OOPS.

0
RahulSharma2000

They both support the same features since they are both based off the same IL code.  You will see no difference between the two.

Hope this helps.

P.S.  By using the term "C#.NET" is a dead give away that you are new to the language.  Because C#.NET is a redundant term since C# is only available for the .NET Framework.

View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse Proxy

Only $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005
0
nberardi
11/28/2006 5:55:26 PM

Actually, they don't produce the same IL code.  C# is less verbose in its IL code output. (That's why some people believe it performs better than VB.Net)

http://builder.com.com/5100-6373-1027686.html

"Never argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"
0
javiguillen
11/28/2006 8:07:25 PM
I think you have implementation and support mixed up.  It is obvious they don't produce the exact same IL code, because they are two totally different compilers which go through two totally different operations to produce the IL code.  But they do both produce the same IL code, as in the same standard IL code.

View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse Proxy

Only $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005
0
nberardi

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

is it true, that vb.net is a wrapper to c#.net.??
is it true, that vb.net is a wrapper to c#.net.?? can anyone validate that? and if so, what source? Thanx Kamran Sorathia No, it is not true. See this: Programming Languages (Designing Distributed Applications with Visual Studio .NET) http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsent7/html/vxconProgrammingLanguages.asp These languages are mainly equal, though they do have differences mainly related to what their compiler does and what the corresponding dev team at MS has had in mind when they've though out the features. Both languages have t...

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

C#.NET or VB.NET

VB.Net To C#.Net

vb .net or c# .net

VB.NET vs. C#.NET Behavior of Visual Studio
I'm transitioning from coding in VB to coding in C#. Maybe I have something set wrong, but a behavioral difference is driving me bananas. When I edit a VB source file, the two drop-downs at the top of the edit view are Class Name and Method Name, and it makes it easy to add a new event handler for any of the controls on the page. Choose which one on the left, pick your event on the right, and VS inserts an empty, properly formatted subroutine. In C# mode, however, those two drop-downs are labeled Types and Members, and there doesn't appear to be a way to tell it to create the empty framew...

[Hot Discussion] VB.NET vs. C#.NET by performance
Which one have the much better performance? Which one is the best?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com Hmmm, the discussion doesn't appear very hot. By the way, the answer is its all personal taste, give or take a few things that aren't important.Thanks, Paul Wilson, ASPInsider, MC**For the best .NET code, examples, and tools, visit:WilsonDotNet.com, WilsonWebPortal.com, ORMapper.net I'...

VB.NET Standard vs VS.NET Professional
Hello, I've been using the Trail Version of Visual Studio .NET Professional Edition 2003 and I now need to ask my Boss to buy the Full Version. I'm going to be developing ASP.NET Web Applications that are Data-driven with SQL Server 7.0 and 2000. I'm only going to need Visual Basic for coding my applications. My Question is what version of Visual Studio .NET should I buy??? Since I'm only going to be using Visual Basic should I buy Visual Basic .NET Standard 2003???? or stick with Visual Studio .NET Professional Edition 2003 (bearing in mind is about 10x more expensive). Obvio...

vb.net and c#.net same app
Been asked before, but... If I build a c# web app and someone builds a vb.net desktop app, can they communicate? and can you develop against it...ie..in my c# web app, can I add the vb.net desktop app as a reference? or at least make calls to it? web apps or desktop apps can contain components created in either language. i have a web solution that contains 4 projects. One of the projects is C# the others are VB.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Thanks...that is what I was looking for ...

Difference Between VB.Net And C#.Net
 hi friends,Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net..wheather vb.net supports operator overloading..Thanks & Regards,Pravin Kumar T.   Regards,Pravin Kumar T. pravin_thanusu:Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net.. Neither are ASP.NET so you probably want a different forum.  You'll also find your answers at Microsoft.com. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  >Please tell me the k...

Web resources about - True OOPS c#.net vs vb.net - asp.net.free-for-all

True Ventures  -  Early Stage Capital
True Ventures Meet Team Founders Portfolio Read Strategy Blog Act AskTrue Jobs TEC Contact Every business has a customer. Our Customers are entrepreneurs. ...

Truss bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A truss bridge is a bridge whose load-bearing superstructure is composed of a truss . This truss is a structure of connected elements forming ...

True Jesus Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The True Jesus Church is a non-denominational Christian church that originated in Beijing , China, in 1917. The current elected chairman of the ...

A True Confession
The stigma around mental health issues is something that is abhorrent, insidious and obsolete.

True Love Tinder Robot takes your love life in its robot hand
Hand on heart, this is one romantic robot. Meanwhile Tinder is taking literally the idea of giving away your heart and your other organs too. ...

Either Your Dreams Or Your Nightmares Could Come True With Design For Airplane Observation Deck
... awkwardly . The other news is that the plan for an observation deck built for two atop an airplane could either sound like a dream come true ...

Random House Acquires Norm Macdonald Memoir ‘Based on A True Story’
Norm MacDonald has signed with Random House imprint Spiegel & Grau to publish his memoir, Based On A True Story , in 2016. The martini-dry comedian ...

The True Love Tinder Robot swipes based on your sweaty palms
We're not always honest with ourselves, especially when it comes to love and this is where the True Love Tinder Robot can lend a hand. It promises ...

'Shadowhunters' Star Katherine McNamara Teases Lots of 'Easter Eggs' for 'Mortal Instruments' Fans, Promises ...
'Shadowhunters' Star Katherine McNamara Teases Lots of 'Easter Eggs' for 'Mortal Instruments' Fans, Promises Show Is True to the Books