System.Net.Sockets.SocketException

Hi,

  I am getting System.Net.Sockets.SocketException  exception on my server which is a console based application and i am using socket programming in it.i am getting this error only after 12.30am and  the server gets freezed, i am not able to trace the cause of the error as it occurs only at particular time and in particular condition, canm anyone please help me in finding the cause of this error and solution of it.Please Reply soon.

Thanks in advance

Divya

0
divya4k2007

These forums are for ASP.NET (web sites / web applications), not windows applications. You might try your question at the MSDN Forums which deals with Windows Applications written for .NET.
Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~
mbanavige

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
I'm getting this error when hitting a webservice thousands of times for a mass upload. I've researched on the web and added the suggested code but am still getting the error: protected override WebRequest GetWebRequest(Uri uri) { System.Net.HttpWebRequest webRequest = (System.Net.HttpWebRequest)base.GetWebRequest(uri); webRequest.KeepAlive = false; return webRequest; }  Are you receiving it on the client, or on the service?John Saunders | MVP – Connected System Developer...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException with MySQL Connector.NET
Hi. I already tried many things and spent already 2 days without any success. Please help or I'll hang myself.I am using MySql.Data.dll  ver. 5.2.5.0 (runtime v2.0.50727) from my project (library). It works great if i use it from WindowsApplication but once i use it same way in WebApplication, it keeps throwing: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referencedException Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The attempted operation is not supported for the type of object referenced .. AsyncResult ias = socket.BeginConnect(endPoint, null, null);.. (or w...

Exception while calling .NET web service | System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
Hi,   We have written a .NET web service which retrieves an xml file from the database. This web service is SSL secured and requires client certificates for connection.   Problem: The web service is throwing an exception while retrieving large files. It works fine when the file size is around 1 MB, but fails with a file size of around 65 MB with the following exception: System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 38455668). ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: ...

XMLDocument and System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Hi All, I am trying to load XML file and I got the following error. It is working fine on test server but not on LIVE Web Server. Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respondSource Error: Line 53: Line 54: XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); Line 55: xmlDoc.Load(xmlData); Line 56: Line 57: XmlNodeList xmlNodeListRoot = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("RootMenu&quo...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException #2
 I'd like to try to consume RSS feed and I get error: http://www.macedonium.org/Default2.aspx?jazik=2I'm using this code: http://blogs.msdn.com/coding4fun/archive/2006/10/31/912335.aspxIn my web.config I have: <system.net>    <defaultProxy>      <proxy bypassonlocal="true" usesystemdefault="false" />    </defaultProxy>  </system.net>and I still get the error... Hero of the day...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException+webservice+Sourabh Das
Hi,I have placed a webservice in the webserver. When I access it from a webpage, default.aspx on a click of a button i get the following error:No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.  Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused itSource Error: Line 91:    ...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when using the HttpWebRequest.GetResponse
Hello i keep gettign this error when i use this code Error: An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' occurred in system.dll Additional information: An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full Code: Dim HTTP_request As HttpWebRequest Dim HTTP_response As HttpWebResponse HTTP_request = HttpWebRequest.Create("http://www.google.com/images/logo.gif") HTTP_response = HTTP_request.GetResponse the erorr happens every time on the "HTTP_response = HTTP_...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException when trying to use xml feed
Hi folks, strange error I'm getting here, I'm trying to connect to the ECB s currency exchange feed which is located at http://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml - it looks nice and simple to use.  However my code is throwing a socket exception when I run it from the server and a system.net.webexception - {"The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required."} when I run it from within visual studio. I had a sample script which took feeds from the BBC site on my home computer which worked fine but it does not work from m...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

iFolder 3.8.4.1
Hey! We have about 100 active iFolder Accounts, 5 of them have the same fault. When we install the client, it synchronizes and works for about 3 days. But then, while iFolder synchronizes, the following fault appears and it crashes: http://wwwu.uni-klu.ac.at/bemeixne/ifolder.jpg The Details shows this: http://wwwu.uni-klu.ac.at/bemeixne/debug.jpg After reinstallation the client will work for about 3 days again. Update of .Net will also not help. I hope, you can help me :), Bernhard -- bemeixne ------------------------------------------------------------------------...

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
Hello, I got this error today in an Application.  This app is coded in asp.net 2, using VB.  I have the Andri Code (http://makoto.madmedia.ca/2007/03/mysql-membership-and-role-provider-for.html) to connect asp.net with mysql. It has never caused errors in the past, I have the same configuration on another app that has been running for several months with no problem. This app is new (1 week) and today is the first day I see this error. Any ideas? Server Error in '/' Application.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An estab...

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
The following class throws an excpetion that is handled by Utilities.LogError(Ex) which in turn gives me the error with regards to send mail. However I am trying to figure out why is ExecuteSelectCommand() throwing an exception to begin with. Any help is very appreciated. I have attached the stack trace to get a better insight. Also I am a noob when it comes to oop, asp.net etc. Apologise is this is too silly a question. Thanks  :)public static DataTable ExecuteSelectCommand(DbCommand command) { //The DataTable to be returnedDataTable table; //Execute the command making sure the...

Web resources about - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException - asp.net.free-for-all

Singularity RDK - Source Code
Experimental verified OS

magento配置指南
we make your business better PLANS & PRICING JOIN SIGN IN RESOURCES ALL CONTENT DOCUMENTS CERTIFIED DOCSTOC CUSTOMIZABLE PACKAGES USER GENERATED ...

Issues - gdata-java-client - Google Data Java Client Library - Google Project Hosting
My favorites ▼ - Sign in gdata-java-client Google Data Java Client Library Project Home Downloads Wiki Issues Source New issue Search Search ...

MINECON Videos!
Some of the incredible MINECON panels didn’t make it on the livestream due to time constraints. As of right now, they have all been uploaded ...

Java™ SE Development Kit 7 Update 40 Bug Fixes
Java™ SE Development Kit 7 Update 40 Bug Fixes

Syncplicity Installation fails with error code 0x80004005 – Support Home
Symptoms : 1. The Syncplicity installation never starts. 2. The Syncplicity.log file should have the matching error code: Unregistered, Syncplicity ...

Understanding and resolving app crashes and failures in Windows Store apps, part 2: JSON and tiles
... Exception type: System.Net.WebException Message: Unable to connect to the remote server InnerException: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException, ...

The Mono-list 2003-October Archive by Subject
2003-October Archives by Subject Messages sorted by: [ thread ] [ author ] [ date ] More info on this list... Starting: Wed Oct 1 00:04:11 2003 ...

jdk6/jdk6/jdk: log
log graph tags bookmarks branches changeset browse bz2 zip gz help OpenJDK / jdk6 / jdk6 / jdk log Find changesets by keywords (author, files, ...

RSA private key import from PEM format in C#
First of all, I want to apologies for not writing. From one hand, this is not a good think for me to disappeared from development community horizons, ...