Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon

Does anyone know what Begin Tag and End Tag to use to run a VB.Net web App in Web Harpoon? We are experiencing errors trying to run the app.

Error --> The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted

Thanks,

Erik

0
erikol

simple web application created in VB.net(VS.Net) will not run
I tried to run the ASP.net samples created by VB.net. But it doesn't run successfully. For example, I copied VB project folder at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\VB\Project. From the web browser I typed http://localhost/VB/Project/Project.aspx Only the text for some LabelControls showed up, not the content Text generated by project.aspx.vb. Does that mean that I didn't set the IIS and ASP.net correct? Can you post the source code for your application. This may make it easier to debug what is going on. Thanks. Glen Kowalski Software Design Engineer / Test Microsoft Corporation This posti...

Run SSIS Package from VB.NET Web App
    I apologize ahead of time if this post is in the wrong place.  I'm just in a bind and would appreciate any help you could provide.Can anyone tell me how to run a SSIS Package that has been installed to my SQL Server 2005 from my VB.NET 1.x web application?  Thank you in advance.Greg...

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Bits of a .NET 1 web app crash on a server running both .NET 1 and 2
We have a a win2003 server with running mostly .NET 2 web applications but one .NET 1 project. We quickly realised after initial upload of the .NET 1 application that the two versions of .NET would have to run in separate application pools. So I set one up called DOTNET1, assigned my app to it and everything seemed to run swimmingly.  Then yesterday a client rang up to say that a single page of the site wasn't working, although the rest seemed fine when I checked. Then today they rang up again and said a different page wasn't working. Both times it showed me an page sugges...

how i can use a checkboxlist in datagrid (web app) VB.NET ???
how i can use a checkboxlist in datagrid (web app) VB.NET ??? pls give me a code for that thank you    Refer to following code:   1 <asp:DataGrid ID="datagrid1" runat="server"> 2 <Columns> 3 <asp:TemplateColumn> 4 <ItemTemplate> 5 <asp:CheckBoxList ID="checkboxlist1" runat="server"> 6 <asp:ListItem Value="value1" Text="text1" /> 7 <asp:ListItem Value="value2" Text="text2" /> 8 <asp...

convert java web app 2 .NET web app
Hi, i am able to convert java console app to .NET console app.but i am unable to convert java web based application to .NET web based application. can u give me some idea as to how to convert that. Thanks in advance,nizam. I believe the technical phrase is.. rtfm?  lol.  you're going to have to do it the hard way.  JSP operates on a different theory of web development than asp.net/asp.net 2.0Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code. Try these two links for sample code and free book from Microsoft, ...

.DLL compiled with .NET 1.1 to be used in Web app done in .NET 2.0
Hi all,If I have a bunch of business objects that where compiled in .NET version 1.1, would it be possible for my ASP.NET (done in .NET 2.0) application to pick up these objects (.dll file) and start to use them?(Would be great if some-one could provide some form of documentation on this)ThanksTryst Hi Tryst, This should work fine.  In general, you can use V1.1 assemblies with V2.0 applications.  The reverse, though, is not true. Hope this helps, Scott ok, cool.ThanksTryst Comparative study on VS .Net 2003 and VS.Net 2005 .Net Framework versions used are ver...

Using assembly written in C# within a VB.net web app
Ive added a reference to an assembly within my vb.net web application.  The assembly was written in C# but for some reason I cant see any methods or classes within this assembly with intellisense.  When I use the imports statement, studio complains that "namespace or type specified...donesnt contain any public member or cannot be found.  make sure the type or namespace is defined and contains at least one public member..."  What gives ? Im new to vb.net, but not to C# Does assembly contain public members? You can try using .NET Reflector or ILDASM to find ou...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Please recommend a barcode FONT to use in my vb.net web application (free or purchase)
    My first thought was to search but the information wasn't readily apparent and I admit I am looking for a shortcut.   I have need to print barcodes from my vb.net web application. Any recommendations of FREE or purchase barcodes appreciated. If there isn't a free solution I am ready to buy one. Howie                 Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem What barcodes do you need to print?  3 of 9?  UPC?  Code 128?  Have you looked at Adobe or True Type? JeffPlease: Don&...

Web resources about - Run Vb.net Web app using Web Harpoon - asp.net.free-for-all

Harpoon (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the late 1970s a manual wargame called SEATAG was introduced by the USN for exploring tactical options. It was available in both classified ...

Project Harpoon (@ProjectHarpoon) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Project Harpoon @ ProjectHarpoon ...

All sizes - USS Fitzgerald fires a Harpoon missile. - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Canberrans aim a harpoon at Skywhale
The capital's centenary party piece has revived the public art debate.

Space Junk - Nets, Harpoons Could Be Used - Photos
Nets, harpoons and suicide robots could hunt down space junk threatening crucial communications satellites.

NASA plans to harpoon comet
The US space agency is developing a high-tech harpoon that could grab samples from a comet.

Harpoon Signs Furlong, B-Reel's Anderson Joins Native and More
Harpoon Pictures has signed director and writer Anthony Furlong for commercial representation. With a background in theater, computer programming, ...

Space junk could be hunted down by harpoon-firing satellites
Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center: Space exhibit, models of early scientific satellites. Chris Devers Space harpoons could be the best way to defend ...

Five questions with Bill Niland, Harpoon Medical CEO
Within a year and a half of launching as a startup, Harpoon Medical's heart surgery device could be used on humans for the first time in a matter ...

Whaling moves beyond the harpoon
The International Whaling Commission often achieves little for whales, but this year's meeting in Panama saw a different agenda taking shape, ...