Open program from my program

Hi.

I would just like to call the Notepad.exe program from within my program.
Im not to sure what to use.
System.??
is it along these lines?
0
unicorn21

are we talking about asp.net?  or a windows form?
Kay Lee
MySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragie
Infrastructure Group
MySpace.com

- Code to live, but Live to code.
0
KraGiE
4/23/2004 1:58:54 AM
sorry, a Windows Form
0
unicorn21
4/23/2004 2:24:41 AM
its ok, i worked it out...

Process p = new Process();
p.StartInfo.Arguments = "C:\\logs\\log.txt";
p.StartInfo.FileName = "notepad.exe";
p.Start();
0
unicorn21
4/23/2004 2:43:39 AM
www.windowsforms.com/forums
Kay Lee
MySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragie
Infrastructure Group
MySpace.com

- Code to live, but Live to code.
0
KraGiE

The Open CD (Free Open Source Programs for Windows!)
http://www.theopencd.org/about.php From the above linked site: "The OpenCD is a collection of high-quality Open Source Software. All of the programs on the disc run under Windows; the disc is intended to be an Open Source showcase. New users can try out Open Source software in the comfort of their own, familiar operating system, rather than having to take the drastic step of reformatting their hard drive to install Linux. Currently, the disc is aimed solidly at non-techies. The primary audience is expected to consist mostly of people who use computers regularly for their wo...

how to run program after program?
Hi there everyone. I've installed an utility for monitoring web traffic ,called WebScarab. I've set in firefox to use it as proxy server and now I have to start WebScarab before I can start the browser, which is ok, but now I would like to make a shortcut on my desktop, which would first start WebScarab and then firefox, to automate the process. I tried entering the command of the shortcut like this Code: -------------------- java -jar "/home/arcull/WebScarab/webscarab.jar" && firefox %u -------------------- but it doesn't work, browser doesn'...

Please give me a sample program to create a .net program
Dear all, Please hlep me with a sample program to create a simple .net program with a datawindow. I am using powerbuilder 11.2 version. I am a beginner in powerbuilder .Net programming With Thanks and Regards Polachan ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Have you looked at some of the example PB 11.net applications on CodeXchange? FYI: https://powerbuilder.codexchange.sybase.com/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=869&expandFolder=869&folderID=243 HTH "POLACHAN " <polach...

How send a message to a pc running the same program on the network and open a window in the program?
Here's what I like to do. Let's say a group of people are running same powerbuider program on a network. From one in the group, I have to send data in the program to someone in the group. I also have to invoke a certain window in his program and display the data on it. How can do that? I guess I need some socket program but I don't know how. How about this: The user who needs to send something to everyone else writes something to a table in the DB. All the other users periodically check this table for a new row (perhaps using the timer event) and th...

Adeona: Free, open source Laptop LoJack program
***Cross-posted with follow-ups to grc.security.software*** I don't usually consider the TV news to be a reliable source for tech stuff, but they mentioned this tonight and it looks interesting. It's Open Source, works on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista. The location data is encrypted and only the owner can retrieve it. Theoretically at least. I haven't tried it out yet. Judging by the news links they have on the site, it's been around since July 15, 2008. http://adeona.cs.washington.edu/ Is anyone else familiar with it? -- GRC Newsgroups/Guideli...

Programming pipes to and from another program
Hi there, I hope this is a trivial newbie problem: I know how to open a pipe to another program: open (OUT, "|perl .\\bogus.pl") or warn "Unable to open pipe to bogus.pl\n"; print OUT "Stuff\n"; And I know how to open a pipe from another program: open (IN, "perl .\\bogus.pl|") or warn "Unable to open pipe from bogus.pl\n"; $input = <IN>; But when I try to do both... open (OUT, "|perl .\\bogus.pl") or warn "Unable to open pipe to bogus.pl\n"; open (IN, "perl ...

start a program from a depphi program
doe's anybody know how to start ans stpo a program from within a delphi program? Tnks "CONSTANTINE ANTONAKIS" wrote in message news:275272@forums.embarcadero.com... > doe's anybody know how to start ans stpo a program from within a delphi > program? > Tnks Try Google - it found this for me: http://delphi.about.com/od/windowsshellapi/a/executeprogram.htm Cheers, David Hi, Sometimes you want to stop your delphi program until the executed program is finished.. Use this one : https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=3369 (at ...

open program
--_995bf87d-5119-4e31-a9a0-93f9b063250e_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to open Internet explorer from within Perl.I have used the foll= owing code: =20 =20 =20 #!/usr/bin/perl=3Bopen(MYFILE=2C"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer.exe")= =3B Any help would be appreciated. Paul =20 = --_995bf87d-5119-4e31-a9a0-93f9b063250e_-- 2008/9/8 Adams Paul <adams787@msn.com>: > > I am trying to open Internet explorer from within Perl.I have used the following code: > > &g...

How to run a program from a menu program?
In past versions of Delphi (6, 2005), I've used the WinExec function to run a program from a separate Menu program. I'm now using Delphi XE3 and WinExec is no longer available. How can I have a Menu program run a selected application? The applications to be run are Delphi .exe applications. Nothing sophisticated. The systems that will be running this Menu program and selected applications will be either Windows XP or Windows 7. Developing on Windows 7. I don't know which forum would be best to ask this question. Thanks Linda Scherzer Linda wrote: > In past ...

FREE PROGRAMS?
Im an artist from Santiag Chile. For my research I need to now where I can find free programs written in perl? Thanks Ingacio > Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the > macperl@perl.org mailing list. > > I'm working for my owner, who can be reached > at macperl-owner@perl.org. > > Acknowledgment: I have added the address > > igcionito@mail.com > > to the macperl mailing list. > > Welcome to macperl@perl.org! > > Please save this message so that you know the address you are > subscribed under, i...

How to connect to paradox 4.x from vs.net while other programe opens the same table through BDE
I tried to open a paradox 4.x or 5.x files throught The Jet engine... it works fine.  But if that table is open in Database desktop or paradox or any other way... it gives an error msg saying: "Another user has the table open using a different network control file  or locking style"   This message is given even if I open any other table in the same folder... even one that is not related to my query??? Any ideas? this is my code and driver refrence.  Private Function GetOLDParadoxID(ByVal Sqltext As String, ByVal sDBLocation As String) Dim oledbParadoxc...

program
Name: doni geza Email: donnieAngelatrocketmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: program Comments: menjalankan frogram terbaik Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Program
I don't see anything that is out of the ordinary that would be launching this annoying folder. Please respond to the original thread. I read 100's of newsgroup messages and I cannot remember each and everyone. So what was the problem again? -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Network: http://www.sybase.com/sdn Kris Robinett <krobinett@mc708.org> wrote in message news:R#Q13GSi$GA.285@forums.sybase.com... > I don't see anything that is out of the ordinary that would be launching > this annoying fold...

program
Name: Randy Email: able737_at_gmail.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: program Comments: Mozback 1.4.4 not working with Bon Echo Alpha 1, will not back up my profiles, as it did with Firefox 1.5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

Web resources about - Open program from my program - asp.net.free-for-all

Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Australian Boys Choir review: Chorus of cheers for glorious Christmas program
... ★★★☆ Melbourne Recital Centre December 13 You won't suffer from lack of variety at an Australian Boys Choir concert. Of course, the program ...

Canada welcomes first Syrian refugees as part of resettlement program
Canada's recently elected Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, has welcomed the first group of Syrian refugees to arrive in the country since the ...

Unusual Philly program seeks to prevent teen violence - Videos - CBS News
It is a graphic demonstration in Philadelphia that aims to prevent violence, by taking teenagers, step-by-step, through what happens to a gunshot ...

Anheuser-Busch Distributor Incentive Program Raises More Concerns Of A Stifled Craft Beer Market
... lay low when it comes to rocking the distribution boat. But that’s apparently not the case, as the company recently unveiled an incentive program ...

Another State May Take Over Maine's Food Stamp Program Because Hunger Is Skyrocketing Under Paul LePage ...
The federal government has warned that Maine could face sanctions after breaking federal and state laws by mismanaging its food stamp program ...

Judicial Watch Sues Obama Administration Over Refugee Program
Judicial Watch Sues Obama Administration Over Refugee Program

MIT's Amazing New App Lets You Program Any Object
The Reality Editor is a Minority Report style AR app that makes programming your smart home as easy as connecting the dots. The end goal of ...

Corporate Accelerator Programs Look To Asia For Innovation Opportunities
... corporate accelerator landscape is growing and shifting cross-border. Western companies are increasingly launching Asia-based accelerator programs. ...

Video: Whistleblower claims State, DHS shut down program that might have prevented San Bernardino attack ...
“There are many holes in Mr. Haney’s story,” a DHS official told Fox News’ Trace Gallagher, but “they couldn’t comment further because of privacy ...