online sites to convert C#.Net to VB.Net

what are the best sites to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net code?

I have to convert .net 2005 code from one to the other.

just wondering what your experiences have been. thanks much

0
MyronCope

I am a big fan of developer fusion's converters. I think they work reasonably well. They are quick and get the job done, and it is quick and easy to go either way. VB to C# or C# to VB.

http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspx

http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/csharp-to-vb.aspx

Just my recommendation. I am sure you'll hear a few different responses.

Brendan

C. Brendan Enrick
Brendan's Blog

Make sure you click "Mark as Answer" for any post which has helped you. This will give recognition to those helping others as well as earn you a point. It also helps people know which posts still need work.
0
benrick

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

convert c#.net page to vb.net
ok I have an entire page in vb.net and now I want to integrate some code from another page but it written in c#.net what is the easiest way to convert c#.net to vb.net I tried using www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx but it only gave me errors here is what I am trying to convert let me know if you have any ideas http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=20953 With Alex Lowe's translator ' Messages Private NoFileMessage As String = "No file selected" Private UploadSuccessMessage As String = "Uploaded Sucess" Private NoImagesMessag...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

VB.Net To C#.Net

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

how to convert vb.net website to csharp.net web site
Can we convert a website(VB.NET) to csharp.net website in VS2005???mahmood Why do you want to convert VB into C#? you can create new modules for the site in C#, and they can co-exist in the same system. If you have some specific requirements, then use online tools to convert vb.net into c# to convert the codebehind files. Most probably the .aspx file will remain unchanged, but you might need to make some changes here and there.You will get lots of converters online by just googling it. I would strongly recommend avoiding converting codes, as I have faced the horrors of the process. Pr...

Regarding Converting DataSet to PDF format in C#.Net/VB.Net
Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank YouMark as Answer if it helped youGayathri gayathri.pmsc: Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank You Either do it using Crystal Reports or create an html ny looping though dataset and then to pdf using itextsharp http://hamang.net/2008/08/14/html-to-pdf-in-net/MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets...

Web resources about - online sites to convert C#.Net to VB.Net - asp.net.free-for-all

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

"ISIS 'ranks' the women, considering foreign women and converts to be especially 'valuable.' "
"According to French journalist Anna Erelle’s recent exposé , ISIS foreign fighters prefer foreign women and converts because the jihadists find ...

WWE diva converts to Christianity, confesses to a life of sin
Stunning wrestling diva Taryn Terrell has shared a dramatic knock-down testimony of conversion from life in the ring to life with Christ.