Need freeware .NET Documentation Tool for Microsoft .NET Framework

Got a solution fully documated that needed to be taken out and to attached it to the project spec.

Any known good free tool suggestion will help.

0
e_kreda

For VS2003 exists the NDocument tool.

For other versions have a look at this: http://www.codeplex.com/Sandcastle

Hope this helps

If this post is useful to you, please mark it as answer.
0
Hubble

What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK
What is the difference between microsoft .net framework and microsoft .net framework SDK. And are the advantages of .net framework sdk over .net framework.--------------------------------------------------No Project Too Eazy.-------------------------------------------------- Hi, the .NET framework is the runtime environment that enables your code to run properly. The SDK is the Software Development Kit which holds code snippets etc for developers to check if it needed (that's my basic interpretation of the SDK). I haven't installed the SDK as I use Visual Studio and the MSDN library...

SpreadsheetGear for .NET Release Candidate, a royalty free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet component for the Microsoft .NET Framework, is available for download.
9/12/2005 - SpreadsheetGear for .NET is a royalty free Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet component built by industry veterans for the Microsoft .NET Framework. SpreadsheetGear for .NET provides .NET Framework developers the tool they need to leverage the existing skills of Excel users by allowing these users to design reports, specify business rules, set up complex calculations and provide tables of data in a form in which they are both knowledgeable and comfortable. SpreadsheetGear for .NET features the fastest spreadsheet calculation engine available. All of Excel's financial, date, ...

Can we replace Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
Hi, I have installed vs2008 in C drive and removed it from there  including Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, due to space crunch, then I started installing it in D drive, in this case it did not install .Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 and now it does not show me Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 it shows .NET Compact Framework 3.5 in Add remove program list. My question is will VS2008 work fine with .NET Compact Framework 3.5. apart from it it also has .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 in the list, all what is missing is microsoft .net framework 3.5  Please let me know ...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

when will microsoft release the tranditional-chinese version of .net framework, framework SDK and VS.NET 2005?
I am waiting for them so long time 我要的是繁體中文版 Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com any time-tables from Microsoft? Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

tool in vs.net to generate xml documentation for vb.net
hello i need a tool in vs.net to generate xml documentation for vb.net thank you for the help and for the time Check out the VB.NET add-in for XML comments.Regards,Alex hello thank you for the support i click the link add-in and the page that has been opened does not have relation what i want Click around in the workspaces area. I think they are redirecting to the 'site update' page no matter what you go to initially. Once you've visited a couple pages, try the link again as it works fine.Regards,Alex...

Net Farmers net

NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1
Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site together? Thanks. Hi,yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)feed the creative machine...

.NET Framework 3.5 and .NET Framework 2.0
Hi All,            I wana know i have .net framework 2.0 running on my pc with sql server 2005. I wana install .net framework 3.5. My question is that can i keep both the framework on same pc if yes can u tell me the way how can i do this.  The 3.5 version of the framework actually adds to the existing 2.0 framework. after you install 3.5, you will still have 2.0 on your system.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ actually by default and automatilcally when you ...

Web resources about - Need freeware .NET Documentation Tool for Microsoft .NET Framework - asp.net.free-for-all

GNU Free Documentation License - Wikipedia
La GNU Free Documentation License ( GNU FDL ) è una licenza di copyleft per contenuti liberi , creata dalla Free Software Foundation per il progetto ...

Facebook Tweaks Documentation For Developers
Facebook continued its focus on developers with its release Thursday of improved documentation for FQL and the software-development kits for ...

Documentation for building software with Facebook - APIs, SDKs and Services
Learn how to integrate with Facebook's APIs and developer tools to drive growth and engagement to your app, website or content.

Facebook shares new documentation for local currency pricing, sets migration for Q3
Facebook today provided updates regarding its transition from Credits to local currency pricing. The company offered new documentation for game ...

Emergent Documentation: One way that Agile is very different from Waterfall.
(from a 2012 email) One of the questions I always get around the use of Agile is, how do you do the documentation? Many people are very uncomfortable ...

BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store on ...
Get BIMx Pro - Building Information Model eXplorer for complete project documentations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Documentation in Software Development
There is currently a trend to produce “just enough” documentation in software development. We should however not forgot that what we might estimate ...

The Documentation Dilemma
Back when 37signals was consulting, we gradually weaned ourselves off of documentation. It’s normal practice in the design world to produce lots ...

Apple publishes OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Core Technologies Overview documentation
A new developer document posted to Apple’s website today details the technologies that power OS X Mavericks. The 36-page document includes information ...

Facebook Releases ThreatExchange API Documentation
... information about malware and other security threats, and the social network announced Friday that the application-programming-interface documentation ...