Hi All,

Need your help to resolve my problem,

I have a dll for a ChangeMangement tool (I guess this was developed using VB),
 when I try to register this dll, I am getting "Dll loaded, but DllRegistry entry point was not found"

I am sure this dll is not corrupted one, bcz same dll I am able to refere in my server (where corresponding Tool is installed).

Any one can help how to register this dll ? or how to find the dependent dlls for this?

I am trying use the classes in this COM object, but when I refere in .Net and when I run the appl, I am getting CLSI was not loaded.

thanks in adv

Regards
nsums

0
nasums

You could use dependency walker to find out what the dependent dlls are:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Hypercasting™ - Turning the internet into a retail tool. www.muddhypercasting.com
0
joshj

.NET to COM question ( Dictionary in COM and .NET dictionary)
 I need to write a data access code to replace the method of GetPerson() in COM data access, since the existing method is too slow. .NET can reduce the database round trips by using the dataset. The existing COM data access will stay except the GetPerson() method. So I am going to call the .NET getPerson() mehtod from the COM,  The original GetPerson() method in COM just go to data base, pull data from 7 tables and write to dictionary.  If the .NET getPerson() can populate the COM Dictionary, that would be great! I know .NET object can be directly assign t...

COM .NET Interop
Hi, I need help here.. I have this problem.I have COM VB6 that call a .NET class library, and this class library use the .NET SAP Conector to extract the information from SAP. I receive the information from SAP in a DataTable, the problem here is that I dont how to return this DataTable to VB6 COM. I made a test, and I can return a String to COM and basic types, but I dont know how to do it with this DataTable.Thanks for your helpI really appreciate. One alternative might be to add the DataTable to a DataSet and then convert the DataSet to an XML string using WriteXml(). That said, quic...

Accessing COM Objects on .NET
using EAS Server 4.2.2 for our web applications. I would like to access a COM object lying on a different webserver running ..Net on IIS. I have tried this before. I would appreciate if anyone could briefly outline the steps required to access the same Thanks You need to use the tlbexp utility to generate a COM typelib from the .NET assembly you're trying to access. You then use the TLB to register a COM proxy you can invoke from EAS. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] SDN CodeXchange -- http://codexchange.sybase.com "Suresh" <...

Innovation to ADO.NET
Matisse Software Inc. provides its native ADO.NET Data provider for Matisse 6.0, the Database for .NET. Matisse Software has pushed the envelope of Microsoft ADO.NET architecture and extended it into a powerful Object Access Services component for .NET. Matisse’s extension of ADO.NET demonstrates that ADO.NET can evolve beyond the Microsoft architecture to benefit .NET developers. Unlike the standard ADO.NET data provider, which returns data in a table format to integrate seamlessly with relational products, Matisse has extended the ADO.NET architecture to return data in an object format....

Not able to load assembly referred in .NET Compomponent through COM component
I have a com componet created in asp. In that com component i have integrated a .NET dll through wrapper classes. In that .NET dll i am referring some other dll named CheckComTest.dll in my .NET project. I have used regasm tool to integrate the .NET component. When i tried to execute my web page, it gives me the following exception. Could not load file or assembly 'CheckComTest, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. When i removed the reference of CheckComTest library from the .NET component and...

COM Object + .NET
Hello, Here is my situation.  I have an application that I developed in .NET which uses a COM object from a 3rd Party document management system (Interwoven).  In my development environment the code works fine.  However when I push the code to the test server (package msi or manual move over) when I try to login to the application I get an error stating "Cannot request exclusive semaphores at interrupt time. ".  One thing I have noticed is that when I recompile the application in dev an Interop dll for the COM object is created.  If I remove the Interop dll then I g...

COM Component in .Net
Hi I want to use a VB6 com+ component in my .Net assembly. Everything seems to be fine but when I try to compile my soluction I just get the following message: "Unable to emit assembly: Referenced assembly 'AssemblyName' does not have a strong name. One more point: All my assemblies have a strong name Somebody knows what is wrong? Is there a secret issue with the com component? Thanks in advance yes there is but the error given is not like that from the security issues i used. see this link http://www.msdnaa.net/Resources/Display.aspx?ResID=1493 ...

Accessing a COM .NET Assemby (with Sharepoint Client Objects) from Delphi w
Hi, Really nice if someone could help use with this .NET assembly access problem! We have a problem of accessing Sharepoint Client objects from our win32 Delphi application (Document management), developed in Delphi XE. We have built a .NET COM assembly that encapsulates the Sharepoint Client objects and we generate a pascal TLB from this, our .NET assembly. Calls that are not routed to the Sharepoint Client objects work, but immediatelly when trying to get access to Sharepoint Client Objects, through our .NET COM assembly there seems to be a exception loop started within the Sharepoi ...

.Net and com component.
I am developing a .Net web application using VS 2005. I have referenced a COM component(Microsoft component) from  my .net application. Since the COM is unmanaged, a wrapper class is been created. Well and good. Now I have 2 questions. Q1.What happens when I upgrade my VS2005 to VS2007 next year. Will that COM component and wrapper class will still be compatible?Q2. What if I get a newer version of that COM ? Do I need to create a new wrapper class. Will that throw any error? The component which i am refferring is SQLXMLBULKLOADLib for parsing XML input data intot the applicaiton from...

[*]Nevron Chart for .NET wins the best Charting and Graphing Component for .NET of MSD2D.com 2005 Readers Choice Award
June 3, 2005 – Lake Forest, CA. – MSD2D, a resource for the Microsoft Exchange community, announced today that Nevron Chart for .NET was selected as the 2005 winner in the .Net Components – Charting and Graphing category of the MSD2D People’s Choice Awards.   “We are very proud that Nevron Chart for .NET wins this year’s award. The new version once again proved our commitment to provide developers worldwide with the most advanced charting technology” says Ivo Milanov, CTO of Nevron LLC. “The combination of GDI+ rendering with image filters and OpenGL is a unique advantage, which ...

.NET app calling PB 11.1 COM component, accessing Oracle DB. HELP!!
We are facing an issue when we have a .net Winforms application that uses a PB 11.1 COM .dll file. Both the winforms app and the PB dll connects to the same Oracle database. This works fine if the database is e.g. MSSQL 2000 / 2005. The error we have is as good as identical to a bug that should have been fixed in Sybase Rollup Maint 15249 11.1 maint (http://download.sybase.com/swr/10663/EBF15249_README.html) Text included for completeness[1] We are getting the "Unable to locate ORAMTS.DLL" error when the Powerbuilder COM component attempts to connect to SQL serv...

Call to non .net COM not working after .NET
I have developed small samples of ASP.NET and one of them I tried to call a standard COM (non .NET). I took the code out for now, but a call to that COM from traditional ASP application now does not work. Does anyone have an idea how to correct this?...

.NET classes hindering .net assembly from being com?
I posted an earlier thread about instanciating a .net assembly from a com client, like an asp page. My problem was that no matter what I did, I could not get the class to instaciate, so I could not call any methods on that class. After quite a bit of trial and error, as far as weak and strong named assemblies, GAC, etc, I came to the conclusion that the object WAS being referenced properly, therefore it was not a problem getting access to the object's class declaration. My problem was that everytime I called a method on the object, I got a "object not set to instance" error. ...

COM/COM+ Components
We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in PowerBuilder 11.5. Alternatives are deploying your NVO as a .NET Web Service or as a .NET Assembly. Would removing this feature have an impact on you? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://powerbuilderevangelist.blogspot.com/ Yes certanily. We are using many many COM/COM+ components. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <n0Spam__dfish@sybase.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:ch2j24tdfqbfua264mmrnu2d3isrm1clug@4ax.com... > We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in >...

Web resources about - Loading COM Component into Registery/Accessing COM objects in .net - asp.net.free-for-all

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Solar Power Is Booming and Its Biggest Component Is Dirt Cheap
Prices for polysilicon, the main ingredient in solar cells, have dropped to a record low amid a supply glut that won’t end soon.

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people