Hi All,

Need your help to resolve my problem,

I have a dll for a ChangeMangement tool (I guess this was developed using VB),
 when I try to register this dll, I am getting "Dll loaded, but DllRegistry entry point was not found"

I am sure this dll is not corrupted one, bcz same dll I am able to refere in my server (where corresponding Tool is installed).

Any one can help how to register this dll ? or how to find the dependent dlls for this?

I am trying use the classes in this COM object, but when I refere in .Net and when I run the appl, I am getting CLSI was not loaded.

thanks in adv

Regards
nsums

0
nasums

You could use dependency walker to find out what the dependent dlls are:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Hypercasting™ - Turning the internet into a retail tool. www.muddhypercasting.com
0
joshj