Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!

I'm working on a project at my university.

Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people.

Thanks in advance.

0
hoangnp83

What is CMS.NET?

View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse Proxy

Only $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005
0
nberardi
5/16/2005 12:38:56 PM

You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.
>> forums.asp.net
>> DotNetNuke

0
chanhpc

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NE...

Integrate CMS.NET(author Stephen Fraser) to DotNetNuke!
Hi every body, I'm working on a project at my university. I'm trying to integrate the CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people?Or anyone did it before? Thanks in advance. Hmm. All info worth something is locked on the site for CMS.net. So it will be hard to give you any special pointers. One need not only to register, but wome sort of code, which I do not have....   So I will give more general pointers. Start with the whitepaper in your dnn folder. Even if you find it hard or does not understand ...

Where are all the free modules for the free CMS DotNetNuke ?
I think, I know that a lot of poeple will hate me for that posting, but I hope that some of these people will think a moment over that what I have to say ! Where are all the free modules for the free software DotNetNuke ? I work now with DotNetNuke since the first version was released, and what I actual saw makes me sad. More and more modules which are often so simple will be offered on snowcoverd for purchase. Yes, most of the modules are cheap but what should that be, do anybody think you get rich when you purchase 10 or 20 modules for 10 $ on snowcovered. May be, I can und...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Optimized VS.Net Solution for custom modules + free modules
I like to leave the DNN core code untouched when I do my module development. Also, I like to work with a clean VS.Net solution which has my custom modules and none of the core projects. After playing around with it for some time, I have created a VS.Net Solution that allows me to do exactly that and I would like to share it with anyone interested. It's called "My Modules" and can be used to develop/debug DNN modules without requiring any core project references. I have blogged about my solution in detail and also posted it for download. In the download package, I have also inclu...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Integrating a custom module or any module into .net nuke with vis. dev. express
Ok I am using .net nuke and visual web developer 2005 express edition.  I am new to both. My problem is this...dotnetnuke is installed and working great and I have made changes and used the default modules for various pages on my new site.  However, now I have reached the stage where I need a module template where I can use asp.net to write my own code to manipulate data. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to incorporate a new module into the site.  I copied a module folder that I downloaded called createmoduletemplate into my DesktopModules directory.&nbs...

Net Farmers net
Has anyone been able to access any of the tests at http://suicide.netfarmers.net ? I can get the default page but none of the tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks. -- CK I just tested and works as usual!!!Every session TCP_error,because my Shields_guard is intact<<G>> -- Regard: Joh@nnes´┐Ż 1216771 Ont.Inc. "Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error" "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message news:9i45gg$1qa9$1@news.grc.com... : Has anyone been able to access any of the tests at : http://suicide...

net send in .net

Web resources about - Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke! - asp.net.free-for-all

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...