Instead of sever.MapPath in asp.net anything in windows application for C#.net????

 Hi,
Instead of sever.MapPath in asp.net, do we have any default path identifier in C#.net 2.0 windows application?

Thank u in advance,

Regards,
Tamizhselvi

0
Tamizhselvi

AppDomain.BaseDirectory

returns current application assembly directory path.

0
teribium
4/2/2008 12:29:59 PM
These forums are for ASP.NET (web sites / web applications), not windows applications. You might try your question at the MSDN Forums which deals with Windows Applications written for .NET.
Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~
mbanavige

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows
hi all,    I want to convert .NET Compact Frameworkd application to .NET framework application on windows. Can anybody help me how to do this. thanks Hi, Hope this helps, please read through it all and it will give you the answer. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspxPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Check out http://www.dgwebit.co.uk...

C#.NET or VB.NET

VB.Net To C#.Net

Vp.Net or C#.net
Has anyone Created a site with Vb.net or C# can be seen on Internet . i'd like to learn one of them !? which one would you suggest? With one is better Vb.net or C# ? thanks Ali Darabian Ah... another person joins the great debate... what about J#? ;) It's a personal choice... depends on your background, on where you are working, etc. My choice is C#.Jason Wyckoff This is the way I look at them: VB.Net and C# are the same thing!?! <=> Have I just sad same???? No they are not same, but... there's again someting.... Do you see the point now. Both are ...

vb .net or c# .net

Web resources about - Instead of sever.MapPath in asp.net anything in windows application for C#.net???? - asp.net.free-for-all

Application developers struggle to adapt to changing licensing models
Application producers are aware of rapid change impacting their ability to make money from their software products, but they're not adopting ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 30% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Slightly Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 0.2 percent from one week ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
According to LEDinside, LED makers had an especially tough year in 2015. "Despite rising LED lighting market demand and the large scale replacement ...