I am looking for a Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).If I get one It will be gr8.Otherwise I have to create my site's forum.Plz tell where I can get Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).

Hai ,

this is mv yasodha

I am looking for a Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).If I get one It will be gr8.Otherwise I have to create my site's forum.Plz tell where I can get Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free). <p>

Please help me.

MV Yasodha

0
mvyasodha

Check out Community Server.  It is what is running this site.  However, you can only use the free version for non-commercial use.

Community Coder
0
jamesqua
11/28/2008 11:03:04 PM

how about YAF: http://www.yetanotherforum.net/

Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-1
mbanavige

The Source Code Free For Forum?
I need to develop a forum site for my study. Where can i find the sample documentation and open source code using asp.net. now i have copy some sample but i think i cannot find the good coding yet. If anyone got and have their own coding for forum please suggest to me the good references. I prefer to use the forum site that have good coding and divide the interfaces and coding whether using code behind or component. I think the most important when we develop the system are make sure the system can be easy to update and reuseable. Isn't. I appreciate if someone can help me. Thanks...Percaya p...

free source, free support, free modules
hope i don't open a can of worms here, but i have a couple questions for the community. I have utmost respect for shaun and crew for their work and constant improvements in the dotnetnuke source. this is a very overwhelming task that so far is shared by few (lets say 10) developers who have devoted most waking and sleeping hours to get it out there. I have kids and a daytime job (hell, i drive a taxi to pay the bills). I am sure most others do too. this project is not funded, and all the help comes from guys like shaun, kenny, mark, phil, thomas, tom, etc. Enough of the soapbox.....

Def Gallery
Def Gallery is a free application that allows the creation of a web picture gallery. The gallery is administered by a web page that allows the pictures to be uploaded, re-ordered, commented, and deleted. The gallery has a slide show view, a thumbnail view and a zoom view. Download it at: http://adefwebserver.com/dotnetnukeSilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows....

Where get this forum's code?
like title,how get this forum's C# code? Thanks! hello my friend, do you mean the forum's source code or the tutorial code in the forum? Feel so confused!. Thank you, JessicaJessica CaoSincerely,Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ” Jessica's only confused as she can't understand rationalise why you would think that the source code should be freely avai...

Can you help me?(Can you tell me where to download c# forum source code?)
 Thank you very much?                                                                                                ...

.NET Forum Code
Is there a free download for a discussion forum like this available? I want to put a discussion area on my site divebombinc.com and I don't really have the time to build something myself. I'm sure I could, but I like all the features that this one has. It's pretty simple and clean. I need something I can modify to look like my site. Take a look at: http://www.411asp.net/home/webapps/forum?sort=price&order=asc JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. http://communit...

Forums Forums Forums
Is there any way to hide the Forums navigation which uses the SolpartMenuDI in the Forums sub-Component? I have the following two issues: i) I am not sure whether it is compatible with some browsers. ii) I have the word Forums appearing in too many places (Page name, module title, to the right of the SolPartMenu and in the columns heading for the Forums).Jonathan Palmer ...

opening .net petshop source code in VS.net
Hi, I am trying to open .net petshop source code. I tried to open petshop.sln present at the following path C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\petshop\src\Web but it says "unable to get the project file from the webserver" I tried opening the web.csproj file present at the same location and it gives me the following error "Unable to open web project 'petshop'. The file path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\petshop\src\Web' does not correspond to the url 'http://LocalHost:/PetShop'. The two need to map to the same server location. HTTP Error 404: Object Not Found" HOw c...

Where to get a Forum/BBS that's open source?
I'm trying to incoporate a BBS into our portal (IBuySpy - heavily modified). I downloaded the ASPNetForums BBS, however, it appears that all the logic/backend stuff is compiled into a .dll where I can't make any modifications. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a BBS that utilizes SQL 2000/Stored Procs and is a .NET Solution where the logic is open and able to be changed? Thanks! The asp.net forums download includes the full sourcecode. Yeah, after doing some additional reading I'm figuring that out. It's just a bit weird they way they have seperated out the busi...

Open Source .Net Forums?
Hi,I plan to replace my current forum, phpBB, with a dot net alternative. I seem to only find either, really expensive ones or really basic ones.If anyone knows of any please share.Thankyou Hi,these forums are also made available by Telligent with a Community license. Check it out here.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Hello,Check this free forum  YetAnotherForum.NETregardsASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest)...

Open Source .NET Forum
 i want to ask, is there dot.net have open source forum engine like PHPBB?easier to develope, customize and have a large community thx  Hi,Check YetAnotherForum HTHRegards ASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) Here's a link to a few that might be helpful. http://csharp-source.net/open-source/forum-software  My Bloghttp://Lspence.blogspot.com(Please MARK this post as ANSWERED, if you find it helpful) chk the link>>> http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451474 Have a great Day!-----------------------------------------------------...

can I get some free codes?
Hi, where can i get some free codes? I want some simple codes. thanksI am a Chinese,and my English is very poor,but I want to discuss with you -:) Try this forum for Code Samples: Code Samples or the MSDN site for .NET: Code Center Getting Started w/ .NETJosh Weinstein DNNSkins.com 4Birckhead Consulting Services thanks. i will look at them.I am a Chinese,and my English is very poor,but I want to discuss with you -:)...

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
I have just read a good article on the SQL Server Central forum at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/ The forum requires free registration. While the article is about SQL Server questions, the suggestions in it about laying out your code neatly apply to this forum. It is well worth a read.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. ...

http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/ <a href="http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/">free ringtones</a> free ringtones
Name: free ringtones Email: free_at_ringtones.com Product: Firefox Summary: http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/ <a href="http://freeringtones.kostenloses-forum.org/">free ringtones</a> free ringtones Comments: ...

Thinking of building a free module / free source / free tutorial / free docs...ideas?
I'm relatively new to dnn module development. As a former trainer, I learn the best by teaching and will often create a tutorial and documentation (course curriculim) and thus learn it much more in its entirity by doing so. I wanted to build a dnn module. These are my thoughts on the requirements:--Offer the PA free--Offer the Source free (same open-source licensing dnn is released under -- BSD?)--I would like to implement the "best practices" laid out by the core members or most respected members of the community. These are the rules that the certification guidelines will probably become.--...

Web resources about - I am looking for a Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free).If I get one It will be gr8.Otherwise I have to create my site's forum.Plz tell where I can get Complete ASP.NET Forum Source Code(free). - asp.net.free-for-all