How to get the selected text HREF value using vb.net

Hello friends,

                    If i have a page opened in a web browser control for example www.google.com .if i select a particular content in google web page i have to get the href value of the selected text.how to do this vb.net.can anyone help me.

with regards,

Balaji.

Balaji,
Chennai
0
balajeemca

Get Scope Identity Value using ObjectDataSource and Vb.Net
Hi, I have been trying to get the scope Identity after inserting a record using an ObjectDataSource. I can't find what event, or how to get the value that the scope identity returns. Here is my Sproc. ALTER PROCEDURE dbo.[YourCompany_LanCustomer_Insert]     (     @DNNUserID int,     @FirstName nvarchar(50),     @LastName nvarchar(50),     @Address nvarchar(50),     @Address2 nvarchar(50),     @City nvarchar(50),     @State nvarchar(50),    ...

selecting multiple values in a list box using vb.net code
Hi, I have a list box with certain values. The SelectionMode property of List box is set to Multiple. I want to select multiple items based on the values of the items in the Listbox using the vb.net code. Can any one please help.Thanks eg: for i = 0 to listbox.items.count - 1 if listbox.items(i).selected then Response.Write("Selected") else Response.Write("Selection Needed") end if next refer links: http://www.411asp.net/func/content?tree=411asp/tutorial/specific/web/userinte/webcontr...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Get value of primary key after INSERT statement using Web Matrix (VB.NET)
I am using the following function developed using Web Matrix to insert a record into a table when the user clicks the submit button.  How can i get the "primary key" or value of the inserted record back to the application.  The following is my insert statement:Sub btnSubmit_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)      CreateMyRecord("98", "UU1")       '==> need the primary key of the inserted record here.......End SubFunction CreateMyRecord(ByVal streetNumber As Integer, ByVal authorityRef As String) As Integer&nbs...

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

How to use InterBase with VS.NET (vb.net)??
Hi all; Q1:How can I use "InterBase" as a RDMS with Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET) for developing a small application?? Q2:What should I use for a Data Provider? Q3:How ConnectionString will be build?? Thanks in advanced!Regards,CS4Ever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will ALL know you have been helped. This will help me, you and others....

how can i caonvert positive value (in integer) to a negative value?
for example i have the number 4 i want to get the number -4 ? this wayint a = 1; a = -a;MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets int a = 4 a= a - a*2 ie. a=4 a*2 = 8 4-8 = - 4  Now a becomes -4ByPT.SivakumarIndia...

Insert datetime, using ADO.net VB.net
Hello there,I got a little code there are inserting a record into my msSQL database..But i cant insert the datetime, for one reason?The problem is in line 7 () where i want to insert DateTime.Now 1 Protected Sub SendPmTilAfviste(ByVal modtager As String, ByVal festID As String) 2 ' Connection 3 Dim conn As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection("Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True") 4 conn.Open() 5 6 ' SQL-kommandoen 7 Dim cm...

Web resources about - How to get the selected text HREF value using vb.net - asp.net.free-for-all

Portal:Bollywood/Selected biography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Write three or four paragraphs in the text field using information from the selected notable article, you may find it useful to examine the existing ...

F8: Facebook’s FbStart Initiative Will Give Selected Developers A $30K Kick-Start
... successful applications is likely a whole lot easier with $30,000 in free tools and services to start off with, and that’s exactly what selected ...

LEGO Shop - The LEGO Technic team has selected the winner... - Facebook
The LEGO Technic team has selected the winner of the Co-Creation Challenge! LEGO will be producing a limited run of 20,000 of this stunning set.... ...

Grand Doctor Ma Selected Students-baby365 on the App Store on iTunes
Get Grand Doctor Ma Selected Students-baby365 on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Selected Cheney Vice Presidential Photographs
... for photos found within these albums are Paul Morse, Karen Ballard, Kimberlee Hewitt, Shealah Craighead, and Chris Greenberg. These selected ...

[iOS Advice] How To Clarify Your Email Replies By Quoting Selected Text - YouTube
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/macmixing RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE! :-) ...

UAE Under-19 cricketers for ACC Premier League tour of Malaysia selected - The National
Coach Aaqib Javed seeking fresh blood for senior team after missing out on World Twenty20

Animal of the Day: Lucius Has Been Selected as the U.K.’s ‘Happiest Cat’
He’s got one blue eye, one green eye and a heart of gold. British mobile phone company O2 recently held some “cat auditions” to find “the UK’s ...

Boyd Cordner selected for Kangaroos squad
Sydney Roosters stars Michael Jennings and Boyd Cordner have capped a grand-final win with selection in the Australian squad for the World Cup ...

Redlands LNP branch blood-letting after Matt McEachan pre-selected
There was more blood-letting in the seat of Redlands on the weekend when a motorcycle instructor was named LNP candidate for the embattled electorate ...