how to get CallerID using vb.net

Dear All!!

does anyone know how to get the callerid of the incoming call using vb net or C#

i have a telephone line connected with a modem, i need to answer the incoming call by getting the caller id information.

Need assistance.

0
syedyaserahmed

 Hey,

This forum is dedicated to asp.net which is a web based technology.

As such we dont have access to this level of hardware through the browser.

I am sure if anyone on here sees this post and they know the answer they will post it but you would probably get a better response if you want to the dedicated Windows Forms forums at:

0
rtpHarry
4/20/2009 1:46:58 PM

Can we not do the same thing in our web application.

0
syedyaserahmed
4/21/2009 7:47:12 AM

syedyaserahmed:

Can we not do the same thing in our web application.

No because the web browser creates a sandbox environment where you cannot access the clients computer or hardware.

This is for security reasons and isnt avoidable.

0
rtpHarry

use of vb.net and c#.net

how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working
Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView) Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)   _ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database   This is Vb.Net code man what you want? You can convert any format from this link http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

How to use InterBase with VS.NET (vb.net)??
Hi all; Q1:How can I use "InterBase" as a RDMS with Visual Studio.NET (VB.NET) for developing a small application?? Q2:What should I use for a Data Provider? Q3:How ConnectionString will be build?? Thanks in advanced!Regards,CS4Ever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will ALL know you have been helped. This will help me, you and others....

Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net
 Hi, I am new to Gadget Concept. i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'. pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample. thanks for your help in advance. Regards,Suriyanarayana.N  Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx Gabriel Bogéa (http://www.gbogea.com)-----------------Please 'Mark...

Insert datetime, using ADO.net VB.net
Hello there,I got a little code there are inserting a record into my msSQL database..But i cant insert the datetime, for one reason?The problem is in line 7 () where i want to insert DateTime.Now 1 Protected Sub SendPmTilAfviste(ByVal modtager As String, ByVal festID As String) 2 ' Connection 3 Dim conn As SqlConnection = New SqlConnection("Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True") 4 conn.Open() 5 6 ' SQL-kommandoen 7 Dim cm...

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

designing a chat room using anthem.net and vb.net
 hi i'm trying to learn how to use anthem.net to develop a chat room that stores information in an xml document but all the code i find is in c# and i use vb. can anyone help guide me through developing it using vb and give me any useful tips?thanks  Hi, Check out http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/ASPNetChat.aspx   Thanks, FarooqMark as answer if this post helpfull to you.Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right. HI danielagaba For the chat application, please check: http://forums.asp.net/p/1327851/2660629.aspx#2660629 For th...

Web resources about - how to get CallerID using vb.net - asp.net.free-for-all

CallerID - an Essential Phone Assistance on the App Store on iTunes
Get CallerID - an Essential Phone Assistance on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Actual CallerID Photo - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is real, no Photoshop. This is the CallerID for a telemarketer that called us. ©2011 Spider N. Mann

Sender Policy Framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sender Policy Framework ( SPF ) is an email validation system designed to prevent email spam by detecting email spoofing , a common vulnerability, ...

Bleeding Edge: Feeling hungry Microsoft?
Lately I have for numerous reasons been spending a fair amount of time calling Microsoft and each time I call I typically need to a dish out ...

Calliflower Renewal: WebRTC, Opus and Emerging from Under the Radar
Calliflower provides a complete end-to-end voice conferencing service using WebRTC and the superwideband Opus audio codec. Easy to set up and ...

iPhone in Canada Blog - Canada's #1 iPhone Resource
We all love talking on our iPhones right? What I don't like though is paying the $0.35/minute long distance charges on the Rogers/Fido network. ...

AG Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-03-01
About Contact Internships Advertising and Sponsorships - - Navigate to... - - About Contact Internships Advertising and Sponsorships Select Category ...

Why It Pays To Read BerryReview.com Carefully
... of the T-Mobile 8120 back in the beginning of April? We also Got the first call yesterday and didn’t answer it since it came in as CallerID ...

2011 Best App Ever Awards :: Announcing the winners in the Best Ringtone App category
The best Mobile Applications and Games of 2011 :: Announcing the winners in the Best Ringtone App category :: 2011 Best App Ever - Application ...