How to ftp a file - Using vb.net

server: ftp.mysite.com
username: admin
password: admin
path: /images/

I have the following code which saves the file to C: drive as test.tif.

So, can i ftp the same file to the above site directly instead of saving it to harddrive.

<code>
I am actually doing the following: by using the same code logic can i ftp it or if there is another method can you please show me.

Dim proc As ProcessStartInfo = New ProcessStartInfo

proc.Arguments = "c:\test.tif -feederon -h -n -r 200 -multipagetiff -o"
Process.Start(proc)
</code>

Reddymade

VB.NET
All, This is probably a much harder question than what should go in the "Getting Started" forum, but I am new and don't know where to put it. Anyways, I am currently developing an FTP class in VB.NET. It's kid tested, mother approved when trying to access an FTP Server on a Windows box meaning I can connect, run commands, upload and download a file no problem. My issues come when I try to use the same class with the same commands to access an FTP server on a UNIX box. I can connect and login just fine, but after that all my commands come back "500 'PWD': command not understood.". This is fo...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

FTP client in VB .NET , Upload File
How can i upload a file to the ftp ? so i read this http://www.codeproject.com/vb/net/FtpClient.asp although it's C# but it works , but while i set ftp.Method = System.Net.WebRequestMethods.Ftp.UploadFile it upload empty file in the ftp , i know , i am doing something stupid so how can i edit the code to upload the file successful ?   ...

Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003
Hi, i want to upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003.what is the procedure?Uninstall 2002 and Install 2003 or something else? VB.net 2003 includes Framework 1.1 or i will install it separately?thanx in advance ...

About VB.net And VC.net
I am always Programming With VB.net Recently My Teacher ask us to learn Vc or VC.net. I try to learn it and compare it with vb.net, I found it's much too complex than vb. However it is said vc is strongger than vb I want to know Why vc is strongger than vb? and is it hard too learn vc? I am new to asp.net Thanks for man who want to help me! Wuhan, Hubei, China Below links could give some info http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308470Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti VisualC is not a language in an of itself...

Net:FTP, Net::Cmd
I'm using Net::FTp and Net::Cmd modules in a script to completely automate some FTPing stuff. snippet $ftp->put($fileh,"/tmp/test.txt") || die "cant put the file\n"; $ftp->command("chmod","755","test.txt") || die "Cant run quot\n"; $ftp->quit(); I have no luck making the $ftp->command stuff to work. I'm using solaris 5.8 ftp client. Anyway, I can make this work? Native Solaris ftp client/server can not support "quot site" stuff. Am I out of luck?? Please dont offer suggestions to use &...

Net::SSH and Net::FTP?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B7DF.20E3F54A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I would like to use SSH to login to a remote system, then using FTP, upload a file from the remote machine to another machine which will display the data. If I can automate this process, I think I'll be in great shape, tell me does this code seem like it would work for this? >use Net::SSH::Perl;=20 >my $ssh =3D Net::SSH::Perl->new($host); #Logging into the remote = machine >$ssh->login;=20 >my($READ, $WRITE) =3D $ssh-&...

VB.Net To C#.Net

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

ANN: VB.NET Forums
Hello Fellow Programmers: Just an announcement the VB.NET Forums moved to the advanced vBulletin 3 software providing a feature rich and enjoyable forum experience. Stop by in your Internet surfing to help others, ask questions, and partake in our VB.NET only community. Visit us in addition to your trips to this great community. http://www.vbdotnetforums.comNeal...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Web resources about - How to ftp a file - Using vb.net - asp.net.free-for-all

Miss Universe 2015 Judge Disses Donald Trump, Thankful Presidential Candidate No Longer Owns Pageant
It was a majestic evening in Las Vegas on Sunday night as it hosted the Miss Universe 2015 Coronation Night at THE AXIS. During the course of ...

Miss Universe mistake crowns Colombia before Philippines
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Colombian contestant was already wearing this year's Miss Universe crown when host Steve Harvey returned to announce on ...

Air France passengers arrive in Paris after Kenya bomb scare
PARIS (AP) — Overwhelmed with relief, Air France passengers arrived in Paris safely a day after a fake bomb forced them into an emergency landing ...

Spanish election: national newcomers end era of two-party dominance - World news - The Guardian
Podemos and Ciudadanos will hold balance of power in forthcoming coalition talks after People’s party fail to win clear majority

Police appeal for missing 19-year-old student who was last seen leaving hospital wearing gown and socks ...
Jenny Moody, a Newcastle University student, went missing from Harrogate Hospital this morning. Officers in Yorkshire took to Twitter to appeal ...

Waste spill buries buildings in southern China, 91 missing
Reuters Waste spill buries buildings in southern China, 91 missing Reuters SHENZHEN, China At least 91 people were missing after a giant mound ...

Ted Cruz Maintains Big Lead in Iowa
Here's more for the "establishment is doomed" files : Ted Cruz maintains a strong lead over Donald Trump in Iowa, according to the results of ...

Sepp Blatter, Michel Platini banned from football for 8 years
FIFA has banned Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini from football for eight years each. The long-serving FIFA president and the UEFA president were ...

Tim Cook talks about the future of Apple in 60 Minutes interview
This weekend's episode 60 Minutes on CBS featured a detailed look at Apple, with in-depth interviews with Angela Ahrendts, Apple's head of retail, ...

SpaceX delays launch and landing test of Falcon 9 rocket
(By Irene Klotz, Reuters) – Elon Musk’s SpaceX on Sunday postponed launch of an upgraded Falcon 9 rocket and an attempt to land the booster at ...