How to convert a word .doc file into .tif file in c#?

Thank you for answer.

this.brain=null;
MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com
0
vincent90152900

convert .doc file to .pdf file in C#
Hello,I need to convert a .doc file to .pdf file in dot net using C# . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks Hello, Please check the link below. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/sertf2pdf.aspx Hope it will help you, do let me know if it helps you.S.SRIRAM Thanks for your reply but it is not working.  Hello, What problem you r facing?.. Alternate links are here. .... http://dotnetf1.blogspot.com/2008/07/convert-word-doc-into-pdf-using-c-code.html Please let me know if you still face issues,  S.SRIRAM Hi, Based on my understanding, you should belon...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

Convert Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file
Hello, Does anyone knows a component to convert an Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file? I am creating a web site where people upload word  Word DOC files to the server. I need to convert the Word Doc files into PDF files as they are uploaded. Thanks, Miguel shapper--Regarding this... shapper wrote:...Does anyone knows a component to convert an Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file?......I am creating a web site where people upload word  Word DOC files to the server. I need to convert the Word Doc files into PDF files as they are uploaded.......one should ...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

How to create a tif file from doc file?
Hi, I am trying to create a tif file from the MS word doc using VB.Net. How could I utilize the 'Microsoft Office Document Image Writer' ? I have had no luck looking for code samples. Any help would be greatly appiciated.Regards, Ji  ...

How to output a .doc file into .tif file?
Thank you for replying.this.brain=null;MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com Have a look at some of these. Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.ukhttp://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledgehttp://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional ASP.NET developersPlease remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you I mean programthis.brain=null;MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com...

Convert Word files to PostScript files by using Word library and Distiller library
I use Word library 11.0 (Word 2003), Distiller library 1.0 (Acrobat Professioanl 6.0), Windows Server 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2003 Academic Edition to develop a web application which is used to convert Word files to PostScript files. The codes (C# and VB.NET) can work very well in Console Application. But they don't work in Web Application or Web Service. Please tell me how to solve the problem. Thanks! Theare are C# source code and VB.NET source code: C# if(strCommandName == "PDF") ac.ActivePrinter="Adobe PDF"; else ac.ActivePrinter=&quo...

How to convert excel file to the text file in c#?
Hi all,  I have a application that need save excel file to the database. I need convert excel file to the text file and then use the bulk insert in t-sql. Can someone give me some ideas about how to convert the excel file to the text file.     Thanks in advance!   bjcanada: Can someone give me some ideas about how to convert the excel file to the text file. You can treat an Excel file as a database to extract information.  This sample binds it to a GridView but you could loop with the DataReader to extract the data and write it to a file.   //...

how to convert from file.doc to file.html ot .htm?
I have to convert file.doc to file.html how can I do that or which component that I can use? without install MS office in client pc. Thanks :)...

Looking for: A component to Convert Word files to RTF files
Hello Everyone, I have the need to be able to print Word content (ie files stored in a database blob) in a Report Builder report. One way I thought to do this is to first convert it to RTF - and then RB can deal with that. Does anyone know of code or a component that will convert Word files to RTF files? I know I could OLE - but I am hoping to be able to do this without having Word installed on a machine. I know of http://www.scalabium.com/ - but unless I misunderstand - it only converts the word documents to TEXT. (which is a valid fall back) Any thoughts or suggestio...

Converting .doc file to img file and access in the page
Hi,   I want to upload a word file to image file after convertion.And i also want to call it from a webpage plz help me any body.   lasinalasina...

converting delphi interface files to c++ header files?
Good day all If you would all be so kind and bear with me: i'm rather new in this and i've never worked with Delphi. I have a project in c++ that uses a bunch of dll-s written in delphi. Those dll.s came with a bunch of .INT files, who are aparently pascal(delphi) interface files. Now. Is there a way to convert them to something remotely looking like c++ header files? Thank you very much Best regards > {quote:title=Luka Sostar wrote:}{quote} > Good day all > > If you would all be so kind and bear with me: i'm rather new in this and i've never work...

urgent----Converting Excel,Word,txt files to an image file
hi mates,      I want to convert an excel,word or a text file or a pdf to its corresponding image files such as in a tiff format.If u have any ideas regardign this please share.    cheers mate     vijayvijay Is this a .net related post?Do you want to use .net to this? You could use a screen shot function which converts a web page into an image:http://www.codegod.de/WebAppCodeGod/screenshot-of-webpage-with-aspnet-AID398.aspxHope this helps! Regards, Curt hi mate, I dont want the entire page to be saved as an image.  I want to conve...

How Convert MHT File To HTML File(c# source code)
I Have Big Problem, Please Help Me!! I want Convert a MHT File To HTML File. I Search In Many Of Sites But All Off Them Only Convert HTML TO MHT!!! I Have C# Code(with source code) For Solve This Problem. (I Have Almost Function Similar TO function(mht,html) Meanse MHT filename -->HTML file and contents ) Please Ansewer To My Question Quickly . Very Thank My Mail : MAHDI_FAHMIDEH@YAHOO.COM ...

Web resources about - How to convert a word .doc file into .tif file in c#? - asp.net.free-for-all

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

"ISIS 'ranks' the women, considering foreign women and converts to be especially 'valuable.' "
"According to French journalist Anna Erelle’s recent exposé , ISIS foreign fighters prefer foreign women and converts because the jihadists find ...