Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started

I figured since this is the Getting started forum I would mention a great .Net training video site with some free videos.

http://www.TechnicalVideos.net

Thanks
Mike James
0
MJames1

4 Free .Net and SQL Server training videos posted on our site
www.TechnicalVideos.Net now offers 4 free .Net and SQL Server traing videos on our site. A full membership is only $19.99. With that you get 100's of videos. Feel free to down load them and let us know what you think. ...

Free .Net Training Videos
www.technicalvideos.net now has over 200 .Net, SQl Server and Flash training videos. Please checkout our free videos section and let us know what you think. If you like what you see you can get acess to all videos for $19.99 Hi, I tried the first of your free tutorials. The first time I saw a tutorial I didn't like the video quality because I couldn't read the text clearly. But this happened when I sized media player to full screen. When I leave the video in a smaller window it shows quite nicely. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non...

Download Free .Net Training Video
I have provided a new free Sample video on www.TechnicalVideos.net. If you get a few free minutes please check it out and let me know what you think Doesn't look bad. I only wished the video was full screen so I could read the text more clearly and I had to turn open my volume quite a lot. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. I just watched the video full screen, you must have a diff screen resolution, I use 1280 by 1024. Also you are right the sound is a little low on that video for some reason, most of th...

SQL Anywhere 10 Server using NT Perfmon count "Comm: Free Buffers" (Server Number of free network buffers)
Our "Comm: Free Buffers" is 11 out of 630 "Comm: Total Buffers" is this kind of low? Should we increae the total buffers? If so how do we do this? Thanks in advance for your help. Best Regards, Rachan Terrell The short answers to your questions are: No, No, and You can't directly. The database engine (and client s/w) maintains a set of buffers that are used for communications, and these buffers are allocated dynamically on an as-needed basis. i.e. if there is a high demand for communication buffers (due to a heavy burst of server/client traffic), m...

Why I cannot create/edit tables in VS.Net Server explorer for SQL Server 2000 Developer local database?
I found that when I install MSDE, then I can create/edit database objects for MSDE database in Visual Studio 2003 Server Explorer, but when I try to create/edit database objects under the default database created by the SQL Server 2000 installation, I cannot do these tasks as no option for these tasks appear when I right-click on the database object in Server Explorer.  Anyone knows why this is happening?sun21170 I reproed your issue. And I found in MSDN it is said the Server Explorer can: -Open and view Server Explorer -Add a data connection -Add a server -Drag a...

Free Net
Name: Reda Imess Email: reimessatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: Free Net Comments: Wanna have more fun Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; fr; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Free Visual Basic.NET videos
Free Visual Basic.NET videos at http://www.vbdotnet.somee.com...

is there a free VS.Net 2003 like express or so free for download
Hi, I code using VS2003. Is there any free version like the 2005 express free for download. 2/ If not, let s say I download VS2005, will I be able to code like if I were using VS2003, or are the VS2003 objects, controls and tools not available in VS2005 which means that if I have VS2005 I will have to code the 2005 way instead of the the old 2003 fashion. I am asking because I am looking for work and I still need to practice 2003 and understand it before I switch to upper versions. Thanks for your help.Thanks a lot, I appreciate your taking the time to help me. WebMatrix is the free web...

.Net and SQL Server videos for $20
At www.TechnicalVideos.net you can download hours worth of videos for .Net and SQL Server for just $20. With new videos added every week and videos for Flash MX coming soon it is a great deal....

.NET based FREE SQL Admin
you can download Visendo SQL Admin for free on www.visendo.com It is a usefull Admin Tool for SQL Server 2000 or even MSDE 2000 based on Winforms. ONline Support over support.visendo.com-Hanneshttp://www.preishuber.net http://weblogs.asp.net/hpreishuber...

free source, free support, free modules
hope i don't open a can of worms here, but i have a couple questions for the community. I have utmost respect for shaun and crew for their work and constant improvements in the dotnetnuke source. this is a very overwhelming task that so far is shared by few (lets say 10) developers who have devoted most waking and sleeping hours to get it out there. I have kids and a daytime job (hell, i drive a taxi to pay the bills). I am sure most others do too. this project is not funded, and all the help comes from guys like shaun, kenny, mark, phil, thomas, tom, etc. Enough of the soapbox.....

DOWNLOAD site:masexo.net ONLY HERE. FREE VIDEO
Name: biggace Email: fimDEGHIKLNPTatmaildotru Product: eBay Companion Summary: DOWNLOAD site:masexo.net ONLY HERE. FREE VIDEO Comments: http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/123.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/293.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/191.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/41.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/297.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/38.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/376.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/281.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/111.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/249.html http://nhnthfjk.freehostingz.com/...

Web resources about - Free .Net and Sql Server Training Videos for Developers just getting started - asp.net.free-for-all

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Video game developer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A video game developer is a software developer (a business or an individual) that creates video games . A developer may specialize in a certain ...

Developer secures new funding to complete world’s tallest building Kingdom Tower
Kingdom Holding said that a 8.4-billion Saudi Arabian riyal fund has been established to pay for remaining work on its long-delayed $1.2 billion ...

Sketch joins parade of developers abandoning Mac App Store in favor of direct sales
The developers of the UI design tool Sketch have announced their decision to exit the Mac App Store, following in the footsteps of many other ...

Carcassonne developer does interactive fiction with One Button Travel for iOS
... Croft Go updated with free expansion . One Button Travel Carcassonne Lost Cities Rules! 80 Days DEVICE 6 Lifeline... Carcassonne developer ...

PS4 developers can now access more of the system’s CPU power
... components as one you buy in 2020. But through software updates, the current generation of game consoles is managing to give developers access ...

Application developers struggle to adapt to changing licensing models
Application producers are aware of rapid change impacting their ability to make money from their software products, but they're not adopting ...

Pros and developers alike can benefit from these extended Cyber Monday deals
With all the hubbub around the post-Thanksgiving shopping, it’s nice when there’s a huge discount on something that is actually useful. These ...

Life is Strange developer Dontnot talk about their new RPG, Vampyr
If there’s one thing you can’t deny about Dontnod, it’s that they’re incredibly thematically varied. If it’s not futuristic memory hunters in ...

Tor Developer Insists They've Learned From Attack -
Last year, the "anonymous" dark web browser that is Tor suffered a large-scale attack that compromised the anonymity of its users over a period ...