Difference Between VB.Net And C#.Net

 hi friends,

Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net..

wheather vb.net supports operator overloading..

Thanks & Regards,

Pravin Kumar T.

Regards,
Pravin Kumar T.
0
pravin_thanusu

pravin_thanusu:
Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net..

Neither are ASP.NET so you probably want a different forum.  You'll also find your answers at Microsoft.com.

Jeff

jeff
1/12/2009 11:47:30 AM

 >Please tell me the key difference between the Vb.Net And C#.Net.

Have a look at this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1366149.aspx

Whilst it is quite surprising to most C# advocates, VB.NET can do some things better than C#. e.g. Late Binding!

 Now regards operator overloading, with VS2005 it is possible - please see http://www.developer.com/net/vb/article.php/3512311

TATWORTH

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

VB.Net To C#.Net

vb.net and c#.net same app
Been asked before, but... If I build a c# web app and someone builds a vb.net desktop app, can they communicate? and can you develop against it...ie..in my c# web app, can I add the vb.net desktop app as a reference? or at least make calls to it? web apps or desktop apps can contain components created in either language. i have a web solution that contains 4 projects. One of the projects is C# the others are VB.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Thanks...that is what I was looking for ...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

is it true, that vb.net is a wrapper to c#.net.??
is it true, that vb.net is a wrapper to c#.net.?? can anyone validate that? and if so, what source? Thanx Kamran Sorathia No, it is not true. See this: Programming Languages (Designing Distributed Applications with Visual Studio .NET) http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsent7/html/vxconProgrammingLanguages.asp These languages are mainly equal, though they do have differences mainly related to what their compiler does and what the corresponding dev team at MS has had in mind when they've though out the features. Both languages have t...

Web resources about - Difference Between VB.Net And C#.Net - asp.net.free-for-all

Belgium cats, raids and religious differences explained by a Belgian
Belgium police joined the cat fun at the end of a tense day of anti-terror raids and arrests in Brussels.

Cultural differences fade when Westerners and Chinese fall in love
One in three Australian marriages are now intercultural. Researchers have found out a key ingredient for success.

6 Ways To Tell The Difference Between A Terrorist And A Refugee
If you are sitting at the table for five minutes and you can't spot the difference between the refugee and the terrorist, you are the terrorist. ...

Can the US and China transcend their differences?
Why Washington should embrace Beijing’s “new type of major-power relationship”

"But there is no such thing as a female or male brain, according to the first search for sex differences ...
"It reveals that most people have a mix of male and female brain features. And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary, and that ...

The 11 most important differences between Macs and PCs
... and Microsoft's rivalry has kicked into high gear — it's even spilled over into the tablet market . We put together some of the key differences ...

No Difference? Really?
Lawyers Guns & Money's Scott Lemieux takes on the notion put forth in Doug Henwood's new book that there's no real difference between Democrats ...