Create Screensaver using Windows Application ASP.NET 2.0 with C#

Hi,

I want to make an application which  will take the images and then make a screensaver of those images. After creating the screensaver i need to upload it to the user's server.

I'm facing problem in making the screensaver .

Does any one has the functino to create screensaver.

I've already made a screensaver but the screensaver is created using the ".exe genrate by the windows application and then i'm converting it to the ".scr".

and that is not the solution so all i want is to have separate code or say function so that i can make ".scr" or ".exe" beofore the whole application will be builded.

Please help........i need it urgently........

Thanks In Advance.....

0
Kruti_Shukla

All of the forums at forums.asp.net are for topics related to ASP.NET (web sites / web applications). For questions related to windows application development we recommend you post at the MSDN Forums.
Mike Banavige
~~~~~~~~~~~~
mbanavige
10/9/2008 1:53:39 AM
Oh! Sorry for posting here , will not post windows related again.
0
Kruti_Shukla

how to use datagridview with c#.net 2.0. Im new to windows application.
i need to add,edit,update and delete in datagridview rajesh The controls you are talking about are for ASP.NET web applications, not Windows desktop applications. Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

How to export datagrid to power point using C#.Net 2.0 windows application?
Hi,Can anyone tell me How to export datagrid to power point using C#.Net 2.0 windows application.Thanks in advance..Regards,Tamizhselvi  These forums are for ASP.NET (web sites / web applications), not windows applications. You might try your question at the MSDN Forums which deals with Windows Applications written for .NET.Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

Zip the file in C# .net 2.0 windows application
 I want's to zip the file by the help of framework libraries [no third party library,no interop.Shell] Can I do that ?Kamran ShahidSr. Software Engineer(MCP,MCAD.net,MCSD.net,MCTS,MCPD.net[web])Netprosys Inc.www.netprosys.comRemember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps U Write your own class to handle zip, other people has http://www.example-code.com/csharp/csCreateZipFile.aspCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! Have you looked in the System.IO.Compression namespace?public static void G...

Create different excel sheets using C# .NET 2.0
Hi, I need to create different excel sheets in same excel file with some data in it, Please let me know how to do it using excel object , C# and .NET 2.0 framework Thanks in advance  Regards,Kshitiz Chaudhary Here is a free tool, Excel Xml Writer:http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/ExcelXmlWriter Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Error with using .Net 3.0 instead of .Net 2.0
Hi,  I have recently made a website in microsoft visual web developer 2005.  When I have uploaded my site to my host I am having trouble.  when I visit the page www.amcnewzealand.co.nz I get an error message.  My web hosting company does not support .net 3.0 but instead use .net 2.0.  My website is made with file extensions .aspx.  I am usure how to tell what version of .net I am using and wether this is the only cause.  At first there was a 403 error occuring. Help would be much appreciated as I have been struggling with this for some time. The version...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Web resources about - Create Screensaver using Windows Application ASP.NET 2.0 with C# - asp.net.free-for-all

Screensaver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A screensaver is a computer program that blanks the screen or fills it with moving images or patterns when the computer is not in use. Initially ...

Friend Photos – Facebook Screensaver App
While the preponderance of new apps have been developed for use within the Facebook site itself, some developers are also building Facebook apps ...

Mac App Store - Clear Day™: Screensaver
Get Clear Day™: Screensaver on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Stylish screensaver recreates the iOS 7 lock screen experience on your Mac
... OS X even closer together than they already are? Christian Heudens has recreated the iOS 7 lock screen to your Mac as a free downloadable screensaver ...

Video of the day: Staples Screensaver
Messy desktop? Messy office? Your solution is one click away. Just activate the screensaver! Really nice idea and execution for this TVC by Argentinean ...

[Updated: Not An Easter Egg But A Screensaver!] Weird, Star Wars-Like Light Speed Launcher Found Hidden ...
/ Apparently, this and Nyan Droid are both part of a new screensaver feature Google called " Android Dreams " that was disabled by them before ...

Enjoy Apple TV 4 screensavers on Mac OS X with Aerial
If you want to enjoy the new screensaver from the fourth-generation Apple TV on your Mac, you might think its not possible. So far, there hasnt ...

Keep an eye on Twitter and Flickr with your screensaver
A new screensaver lets you keep track of what's going on with Twitter and …

The Internet Comes Full Circle: Giphy Launches Screensavers Made of Endless Looping GIFs
... perfect for expressing oneself when words won't suffice. Now, Giphy is taking the GIF game another step further by branching out into screensavers. ...

Does your screensaver interrupt too often? Try Cyber-D AntiScreensaver
Setting up a Windows screensaver is easy enough: just tell the system to wait for five minutes, say, and once you’ve been inactive for that period ...