convert VB.net code to C# code ( Visual studio 2003 )

Hello,

Where can I find a program that convert  VB.net code to C# code ( Visual studio 2003 )

Best regards

0
Gophette

Google.
***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar
Harold

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

how to convert VB.NET code this code to C#
Hi I have the following code whihc I need to convert to C# since I dont know VB.NET any ideas how to do this: Imports System.IO Imports System.Reflection Add the following code to the class: Private Function GetSql(ByVal Name As String) As String Try ' Get the current assembly. Dim Asm As [Assembly] = [Assembly].GetExecutingAssembly() ' Resources are named using a fully qualified name. Dim strm As Stream = Asm.GetManifestResourceStream(Asm.GetName().Name + "." + Name) ' Read the contents of the embedded file. ...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

Compiling Visual Studio code with VB.NET 2003?
I'm new to .net and I've inherited an ASP.NET application developed with Visual Studio (2002 I think). I don't really want to fork out the $$ for the full product and wondered if all I needed to buy is Visual Basic .NET 2003 in order to create the necessary .dll file? I've downloaded and used Webmatrix - is all I need now something to compile the VB code with? Many thanks, Sam. is the code in code-behind or script? if its in script inline in the page, it will compile at runtime, if it is in codebehind, you will need to compile, but i believe you can do that in the command pro...

Is there a software to convert VB codes to VB.net codes automatically?
hi there! Do anyone of you know if there is any software to convert VB codes to VB.net codes? Or must i maunally convert them? Visual Studio.NET 2000 and 2003 versions automatically convert VB 6 code to VB.NET code, for the most part. Refer to Preparing Your Visual Basic 6.0 Applications for the Upgrade to Visual Basic .NET for more information. Hope this helps, AppanASP.NET Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. thanks! =) Is this case same for Visual C codes? Same concept. Refer to Managed Extensions for C++ Migratio...

Convert VB Macro code to VB.NET or C#
Hello all i want to convert the following Vb macro code to VB.NET ot C# how to do that ? any help ? Set myrange = objword.Selection.Range myrange.Collapse Set myTable = objword.ActiveDocument.Tables.Add(myrange, 2, 5) With myTable With .Borders(wdBorderLeft) .LineStyle = wdLineStyleSingle .LineWidth = wdLineWidth050pt .Color = wdColorAutomatic End With With .Borders(wdBorderRight) .LineStyle...

what is the equivalent C# code for the below Vb.net code
Hello Mate!,                 Could you please tell me the Equivalent C# CODE. This the code: Public Class DatabaseDim Conn_String As String  Public Sub New() Conn_String = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("SQL").ConnectionString End SubPublic Sub ExecuteNonQuery(ByVal procName As String, ByVal parameters As Object())Dim ctr As Integer = 0 ctr = SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(Conn_String, procName, parameters) End Sub  Public Function ExecuteReader(ByVal procName As String, ByVal pa...

Migrate code from vb.net to C#.net
Hello friends, I had created a web site using visual studio 2005. web site was created using the language vb i.e. VB.net. Now as per the clint requirement I have to migrate all the code in C#. So the question is that is there any tool or any inbuild utility in Visual Stuidio so that we can migrate the site from vb.net to C#.net. Or we have to do it mannually i.e. by changing each and every line of code mannually? Kindly suggest me. Thanks & Regards Girish NehteThanks & RegardsGirish NehteIf This post helps you to solve your problem please mark this as an answer. Hi, at the mome...

How to migrate code from vb.net to c#.net?
Hi all,If anybody knows information on migration of VB.Net application to C#.net. i.e Any tools available, best practices, methodology for estimation. etc.   RegardsHelen    Hey, Take a look at this topic http://forums.asp.net/t/1100603.aspxMaybe some of these sites can be of help to you.  Arnold you can do it by page by page just copy and paste ur page in the following link http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspx and convert ur vb.net to c# gotcha!!YasserSpica.www.spica.aewww.bncnetwork.netPlease remember to mark as answers i...

How to change vb.net code to C#.Net ?...
Hi, Earlier i had a class  that i got it from this Forum, it in vb.net and i am trying it to convert it in c#.net but i am unable to covert properly to work. the functionality of this class is to convert number value to words. i am putting both of code c#.net and VB.net please rectify it.Public Class NumberToWords Dim Character As String Public Function ConvertNumber(ByVal A As Double) As String On Error Resume Next Dim MM Dim IM ConvertNumber = "" MM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Len(A) IM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Left(A, Mic...

Web resources about - convert VB.net code to C# code ( Visual studio 2003 ) - asp.net.free-for-all

Radical plan to convert Domain Stadium into a wave park
The man behind a radical plan to convert Domain Stadium into an artificial wave park, says it will become  a sporting spectacle for wave-starved ...

‘Convert Or Die’ – Chilling Message To Christian Fast Food Shop Owners
... has been compared to the harassment of the Jewish community in Germany in the 1930s, with Christian business owners being told to "convert or ...

WWE diva converts to Christianity, confesses to a life of sin
Stunning wrestling diva Taryn Terrell has shared a dramatic knock-down testimony of conversion from life in the ring to life with Christ.

Microsoft converts more customers into testers with Office Insider preview program
Microsoft today launched a new preview program for consumers who subscribe to Office 365 that will give them a sneak peak at new features slated ...