configuring multiple ip addresses for a single domain in iis 7

consider some files of application placed in one machine , and the remaining files placed in another, how can i configure in iis so that pages in these two machine address behave as a single application?

0
sudheern

http accelerator/reverse proxy on bm 3.7 support support multiple domain names on one single ip address
hi please let me know if BM 3.7 , HTTP accelerator/reverse proxy support multiple domain names on single ip address thank you michel michel wrote: > please let me know if BM 3.7 , HTTP accelerator/reverse proxy support > multiple domain names on single ip address You can have multiple domain names that point to the *same* web server, sure, but I don't think that's what you want. If you're asking if it handles multihomed accelerators, no. The BM reverse-proxy is not 100% HTTP 1.1 compliant. You need the more sophisticated proxy capabilit...

Unique Problem
ASP newbie here - Hope someone has some insight. I've checked the threads for multiple communities, and haven't found a solution that works for me nor a description of a problem just exactly like this. I have two websites - lucidmoment.com and blossomhillcollies.com They work on the same server using host headers. I have a static page at both of those sites so I know IIS is working. I have installed CSK using blossomhillcollies.com, and that community seems to work fine. Using ISPAdmin, I tried adding a community for lucidmoment.com - that site either doesn't work or I am t...

multiple SSL domains over single IP
What's the state of play w.r.t. being able to have as SSL website share an IP# with several other websites? I know there is supposed to be a way to do this, but when I get down to the practical web site management sysadmin, he generally says it can't be done... I'm just musing here, that if there is a future where we can shift more traffic onto SSL as a preliminary step to separating out phishing from useful traffic, we might hit the wall of trying to get smaller sites onto SSL. iang -- News and views on what matters in finance+crypto: http://financial...

Configure Multiple IP address option
I download coolsolution/joe.pdf We show page 88 a screenshot to configure IP-based services Where I could find this program? Bidouille, > We show page 88 a screenshot to configure IP-based services > Where I could find this program? > That is the NW6 installation program... - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE5, ASE NSC Volunteer Sysop (http://support-forums.novell.com) Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20) Using VA 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) on Windows 2000 build 2195 ...

Multiple NIC/Single IP address
Is it possible to load balance a Netware 5.1 server by simply assigning two NIC's the same IP address? It looks possible in NW6 but we haven't upgraded yet. Thanks Warren I have done this frequently with a special NLM/Driver from Intel/Compaq. IANS.LAN i belive is the driver that is used by either Compaq is Intel. It ships right on the driver disk for the Intel Server Nics. > Is it possible to load balance a Netware 5.1 server by simply assigning > two NIC's the same IP address? It looks possible in NW6 but we haven't > upgraded yet....

Configuring multiple Network IP addresses

multiple domains under same dns ip address
Is there a way in Netware 6 DNS that will allow 2 separate domains to be linked to 1 ip address? i.e. www.abc.com and www.xyz.com would have the same ip address and the web user would be shown the exact same page for both domains. Thanks John --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable sure. DNS doesn't care you will have to have the 2 zones, then just create an A record for both = zones with the host of www, IP address of x.x.x.x where x.x.x.x is the IP = address holding the web...

Single IP address to Multiple NICs
My servers Netbios name is BGRSVR-X, it currently has one IP address 192.168.1.224. There are several shares on the machine (it's running Suse 11.0 KDE3.5 by the way). My Linux "clients" connect to it using fstab and the IP address of the machine (for some reason i can't "find" it when i look for the netbios name?) example fstab would be something like:- \\192.168.1.224\music \home\badger_fruit\lan\music .... The problem is, as I get more content and the kids grow, there is more demand on the poor network card (the pc is good enough as it's 3ghz...

multiple ip's on single domain
is there a way to configure multiple ip's and domains names to one server so that it can route to other sub virtual directories? for example, i have a domain www.mydomain.com. i would like to have john.mydomain.com and dave.mydomain.com all go to the same ip, but have iis redirect to different virtual directories like www.mydomain.com/john and www.mydomain.com/dave. thanks. Go into IIS MMC, you need to create a new virtual server for each of those subdomains. Then you point the home directory of them to the virtual directory of your choice. One thing you have to make sure of is that e...

how to add multiple ip addresses when doing manual proxy configuration
hi, does anyone know how to add multiple ip addresses when doing manual proxy configuration? are there any wildcard functions available? that is, in Advanced -> Proxies -> No Proxy for: how can I put a range ip addresses from 192.2.1.0 to 192.2.1.255? I tried several options, including 192.2.1.* 192.2.1.. 192.2.1.0/255 192.2.1. but none of them work ... any suggestions? thanks feng feng wrote: > hi, > > does anyone know how to add multiple ip addresses when doing manual > proxy configuration? are there any wildcard functions available...

how to configure .net1.1 project when IIS change IP Address
I found that there is IP configuration in IIS. IIS->Default Web Site->Default web site properties->IP address. Because there is IP address indicated, i can't open my project. After i reset to [All unassinged], then i can load/run my project. If IP is stated, which configuration i need to change in order to be able to run the project. I now using asp.net 1.1, Microsoft studio 2003 and IIS 5.1 I can run my VS.NET 2003 project with either [All unassigned] or 127.0.0.1 assigned to my default web site. If I assign any other IP (ie my machine's actual IP address), I get a VS.NET...

Host multiple sites on IIS, only 1 IP and no domain names?
I've installed a new development server, Win 2000 Server, IIS, etc. Currently, I have one site setup and working using only the ip address, no domain name.  So, if you enter the ip address it displays the site.   I'd like to host multiple dnn installations using only the ip address without a domain name?   I know that I can use Host Headers with domain names, but can it be done with only the ip address.   I've tried entering xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/SiteA, xx.xxx.xxx.xxx/SiteB, etc, in the Host Header, but it doesn't work.   Any ideas???Kyle Parker You don't need ho...

Single Windows Domain or multiple domains.
Typically a small company would already have 2 domain controllers at their site and probably a mycompany.local domain name.In order to offer WBH 3.5 would it be best to have a completely separate domain e.g. mycompany.com or can you just add your Hosting organisational Unit to the already existing domain ?I am guessing that all the normal domain/active directory planning considerations apply etc, but is there any reason why the already existing domain mycompany.local cant just be renamed to mycompany.com and then OU's created from there.Obviously it would be a good idea to have a s...

Mapping multiple web apps to a single IP/port configuration
Hi Everyone, How do I map multiple web apps to a single IP/port configuration just like ISS uses Host headers? Thanks. I wondered the same thing myself a while back. I am assuming you want to have something like http://www.host1.com/default.jsp and http://www.host2.com/default.jsp point to the same EAServer and have EAServer figure out from the header how to respond (which web app etc). The quick answer is you can't do it. -- BOB FRANCIS <Super DBA> wrote in message news:42261764.5d47.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi Everyone, > How do I map multiple web apps ...

Web resources about - configuring multiple ip addresses for a single domain in iis 7 - asp.net.free-for-all

Configuring Your Xcode Project for Distribution
Describes the common workflows to develop, test, and distribute your app.

Installing and configuring Graphite
Here are some notes I jotted down while installing and configuring Graphite, which isn't a trivial task, although the official documentation ...

Configuring Android Data Binding Just Got Easier
The [Android Data Binding Guide](https://developer.android.com/tools/data-binding/guide.html) was recently updated with a new way to configure ...

Hands on: Configuring Apple's NetBoot service, Part 1
NetBoot allows admins to use the same network-based image for Macs throughout a network; here are some tips and tricks for making it work for ...

Configuring a secure Ubuntu Linux Virtual Private Server
... acid which is a web based application to be able to view snort alerts $ sudo apt-get install acidbase Select No when it prompts you for configuring ...

Custom Configuring Java Apps: Extending log4j
Creating an extended, server-side version of a log4j Logger that automatically configures itself and adds printf -like logging methods to the ...

T-Mobile networks start configuring themselves, thanks to Eden Rock
T-Mobile US has tapped Eden Rock Communications , a Seattle-area wireless networking startup, to add some self-awareness to its networks. Eden ...

Why NASA Is Re-Configuring Part of the International Space Station
NASA robotics flight controllers are preparing for moving day at the International Space Station.

Configuring two wireless routers with one SSID (network name) at home for free roaming - Scott Hanselman ...
Scott Hanselman on Programming, User Experience, The Zen of Computers and Life in General