creating ssis packagte for sql server to sql serer using C#.net

Hi friends

does any one has code or urls which can help me to create the
ssis pacakage which will transfer data from sql server to sql server databases
with some manipulations

thanks so much

Lad Laxmikant
Pune
asp.net.dynamic-data 1365 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You are probably in the wrong forum.  This forum is for questions relating to ASP.NET Dynamic Data.

thanks,
David

0
davidebb

how do i insert data into sql server using data from textboxes and sql connection and sql command
anyone can give me a simple explaination and code.. Thanx in advance Take a look @ Sample Code: How to add...Sushila Bowalekar PatelVisual ASP/ASP.NET MVPhttp://weblogs.asp.net/sushilasb There are a lot of tutorials out there, but I know they can be a bit confusing as they all approach things slightly differently. Basically a nice simple version would go like this:' *** First set up your connectionDim conConnection As New SqlConnection("server=servername;database=yourdatabase;uid=yourname;pwd=yourpassword;")' *** This line takes care of your sommand text and command connection in one ...

How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net.
Hai All, How to Data Transfer From Excel to Microsoft SQL Server Data base Using .Net. I have one Excel Sheet in that sheet 15 Fields (attributes) and 3000 records are there. In this 3000 records i want to store this (Excel) data into  5 related tables on Sql Server Database Using .Net.   How to store Excel Sheet data into Sql Server database. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank You Very Much...Have a Good Day... With RegardsSridhar...

Attach SQL DB to SQL Server 2005 using VB.Net
Is there any way to attach a SQL DB to SQL Server 2005 using VB.Net?  If so can you also set security? Can you rephrase your question? Attach SQL DB from which version of SQL server ? Look up books online for sp_attachdb and sp_detachdb.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** I have a DB that was created in SQL Server 2005.  I have a website that displays data from systems all over the world.  Each system sends it's data to it's own DB.  The customer can then go to a website and see the data at real time.  What ...

Creating a SQL Server linked server to Interbase using 64 bit SQL Server
Hi, I am trying to use the data direct odbc driver for interbase to create a linked server in SQL Server 2008 R2 64bit however, SQL Server reports an "Arcitechure Mismatch" between the System DSN and SQL Server. This did work under 32 bit SQL Server. Is there a 64bit specific odbc driver for interbase? I have tried using the IBProvider trial as well but this fails to work in SQL Server as well. Our Interbase client(s) and server are all 64 bit installations. Thank you Julian Dawson wrote: > Is there a 64bit specific odbc driver for interbase? I think Easy...

How to insert data into sql server in bulk using ADO.net
Hi!  I'm building a web application. I need to read data from a text or excel file and process the data and then store the result records into database. The record number is big. I can store the data record into database (SQL Server 2005) one at a time. I think it's slow. Is there any way to insert the data in bulk.   Thanks! ccy Hi, Try DataAdapter's Update() method. Thanks and best regards,Faraz Shah KhanMCP, MCAD.Net, MCSD.Net, MCTS-Win/Web, MCPD-WebBlog HI, If you want to just insert the data then you can use sqlbulkinsert class. If you want to update a...

Dynamically Create System DSN for SQL Server using C#
Hai All, How to create a System DSN dynamically for SQl Server using C#. Please give me the Code . Thanx, Karthik.A Hi All, Finally i found the solution. using Microsoft.Win32;using System.Runtime.InteropServices;[DllImport("ODBCCP32.dll")]private static extern bool SQLConfigDataSource(IntPtr parent, int request, string driver, string attributes); On Button Click use this codestring str = "SERVER=SimplesSolveSRV\0DSN=KarthikDSN\0DESCRIPTION=NewDSN\0DATABASE=PlaySystemWeb\0TRUSTED_CONNECTION=YES";SQLConfigDataSource((IntPtr)0,4,"SQL Server",str); SQLConfigDataSource Parameter 2...

Using VB.NET to export data from SQL Server 2005 to Excel
Hi There, I just want to know how to export data from SQL Server 2005 to an excel spread sheet, using VB.NET?ThanksSJB  Everytime I should export data from SQL to Excel with code, I simply create a ; seperated file (*.csv). So if you want to do the same you can simply use ADO.Net to query your database and get a result set from your tables. Walk trough the rows and get its value and create a textfile with the System.IO namespace. The file can look like: column1;column2;column3 value1;value2;value3 value1;value2;value3 The first row can if you want have the name of the column tha...

Writing Data From SQL Server to MS Word using VB.NET
Hi All, I need to write data from SQL Server to MS Word. I have never done that and even I dont have any idea how to proceed. I really apprecite if any body can help me. Please post sample code if any. Thanks in advance, Kumar. Word has a fairly robust object model. For starters you should create windows application project and add a COM reference to the Microsoft Word type library. The following code will create a document and add some text: Dim objWord As New Word.Application() Dim objDoc As Word.Document objWord.Visible = True ...

Import excel data from Microsoft excel to SQL Server usin C sharp .net
Hi Could anyone help me with the sample code in C sharp to import data from excel to SQL server 2005 using C sharp. I have a table called Accounting Calendar ACCT_DATE with 10 columns I have the excel file called example.xls with the same column name as in SQL Server.Please help me with the sample code in C sharp Thanks      Here's a simple way to do it without the need to have excel installedhttp://davidhayden.com/blog/dave/archive/2006/05/26/2973.aspx Hope this helpsJaime Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That wa...

Doing computation of data retrieved from Microsoft SQL using c# & .net 3.5
Hi I currently have a database, that contains the columns description, and cost. On the page a combo-box that gets populated from the database (datasource id = pricesheet).I after the user inputs the quanity, and selects the description, I want to be able to search for the description in the database and also retrieve the cost. My question is how would I do that. I already have a connection string when setting up the SqlDataSource. Can I just use the existing connection string or the existing SqlDataSouce pricesheet? If so how would I do that? Thanks in advance for your help. -Nelson ...

How to save XML document in to SQL Server database using C#.net and LinQ concepts
I have tried to save the XML document to SQL Server db using C#.net/ASP.Net and LinQ, it failed to do so. can some one help me in doing this....I have to save the document as such and will have to retrieve it using the same LINQ and C#.net/ASP.net, can you plz help me ..... Thanks, Ramakrishna  Hi,RamakrishnaU can try This http://dotnetslackers.com/articles/xml/Easy-XML-to-SQL-Using-Linq.aspx RAGHAV MVP ASP/ASP.Net Read My Blog MARK THE POST AS ANSWER IF IT HELPS U. "Success doesn't come to you…you go to it."--Marva Collins "Success does not come to those w...

Web resources about - creating ssis packagte for sql server to sql serer using C#.net - asp.net.dynamic-data

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The book encompasses a critique of multiculturalism , alleged weak policing, cultural relativism , and what Phillips calls a 'victim culture'. ...

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Creating Online Ads that Drive Brand Awareness
New research shows how the creative elements of online ads impact brand awareness.

Bug - Creating a Video.Watches Action stopped working - Facebook-Entwickler
Since today executing a POST on a me/video.wacthes endpoints no longer works, it was working around 10 hours ago since then the call always returns ...

Facebook Creating Fourth-Party Privacy Rules for Facebook Connect Widget & Plugin Developers
In a recently-written post on the Facebook Developers Wiki, Facebook had added new rules for information sharing between websites that have implemented ...

The Obama campaign won by creating their own Facebook, with unique features for political campaigns.
... seen as too dangerous to nominate someone who is so thoroughly narcissistic, arrogant and dishonest. The Obama campaign won basically by creating ...

Creating A Great Startup Culture
... with any Bay Area startup these days (ping pong, beer on tap, catered lunches and Macbook Airs) – though these things are, of course, Creating ...

WIRED Creating the Nebula for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WIRED Creating the Nebula on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nets of freedom creating mesh networks 03.07.2013 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Strelka Institute photo's photos on Flickr. Strelka Institute photo has uploaded 14526 photos to Flickr.

Creating the incorrigible Cartman - YouTube
"South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone were big fans of "All in the Family," a 1970s CBS sitcom. Perhaps this is why their most incorrigible ...