urgent----Converting Excel,Word,txt files to an image file

hi mates,

   I want to convert an excel,word or a text file or a pdf to its corresponding image files such as in a tiff format.If u have any ideas regardign this please share.

 cheers mate

    vijay

vijay
0
elegantkvc
1/6/2008 7:14:55 AM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is this a .net related post?Do you want to use .net to this?

0
asifdhk
1/6/2008 5:32:14 PM

You could use a screen shot function which converts a web page into an image:

http://www.codegod.de/WebAppCodeGod/screenshot-of-webpage-with-aspnet-AID398.aspx

Hope this helps!

Regards, Curt
0
CurtWRC
1/8/2008 5:12:57 PM

hi mate,

I dont want the entire page to be saved as an image.  I want to convert an excel or a txt file from a panel to an image file .

 yes i want in .net.

                    regards

            vijay

vijay
0
elegantkvc

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Converting windows txt file format to Linux txt file format
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1BB0F.C70965F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Hi everyone I am trying to upload a windows txt file to a Linux server. There are an application running in my Linux server that reads the txt file to extract some information. But the application doesn't recognize the file because it's originally from windows. I know that I could solve it changing the end of line caracters such as line feed and carriage return, but I don't know how to do it. Does anyone know a way to do it using Perl? Thanks in advance. Li...

How to convert the html content in Excel file to csv fomat in Excel file
How to convert the html content in Excel file to csv fomat in Excel file  Hello Tapan,Can you explain what are you trying to do? Do you want to export the html content in Excel or CSV File ?Thanks,Deepesh Verma Dont forget to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers....

converting excel file to XML file
I have created an application in ASP.net AJAX and I have one excel file which is the database for the project, I want to convert this excel file to XML file. Is there any code to do so. Thanks, Hemil  If the file is in Microsoft Excel 2007 you can choose Save As... and select XML. For Excel 2003 you can download this toolkit from Microsoft. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=e315c516-2c2c-4870-a189-d47a5d7ffeb3&displaylang=enJoseph GuadagnoMy Website: http://www.josephguadagno.netMy Blog - http://weblogs.asp.net/jguadagno/ If this has helped Please: Don...

Converting Excell File Into Html File
HI AllI need to convert my excell file into html file through asp.net and c# code.Can anyone help me on this or can u provide the code for this.Thanks in advance. You want something like:         string connectionString = String.Format(@"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source={0};Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=YES;""",path);            string query=String.Format("select * from [{0}$]",sheetName);            OleDbDataAdapter dataAdapter =new OleDbDataAdapt...

How i convert a excel file to csv file
Hei friends, i'am new in newbie in Perl, and i try i convert a excel file in csv file in Suse 10.0 linux. I install the Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.32.tar.gz module in my linux but when i try run this script : use strict; use Spreadsheet::ParseExcel; my $excel =3D Spreadsheet::ParseExcel::Workbook->Parse($file); foreach my $sheet (@{$excel->{Worksheet}}) { printf("Sheet: %s\n", $sheet->{Name}); $sheet->{MaxRow} ||=3D $sheet->{MinRow}; foreach my $row ($sheet->{MinRow} .. $sheet->{MaxRow}) { $sheet-&...

How i convert a excel file to csv file ?
Hei friends, i'am new in newbie in Perl, and i need how i convert a excel file in csv file in linx ? Can you help me, please ?? Thanks, Paulito There is a module on CPAN called Spreadsheet::WriteExcel you can use to read xls data. =20 -----Original Message----- From: Santana =5Bmailto:paulito.santana=40gmail.com=5D=20 Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:22 AM To: beginners=40perl.org Subject: How i convert a excel file to csv file ? Hei friends, i'am new in newbie in Perl, and i need how i convert a excel file in csv file in linx ? Can you help me, please ...

Converting xml file into an excel file
 Hi, Can anyone guide me how to convert an xml file into an excel file in c#.netthanks,   Hi,    You can go through the following links:http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/ExcelXmlWriter/http://www.codeproject.com/KB/office/excelxmlspreadsheet.aspx  -Sri-------------------------------------------------If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you! Hi renuga, Another way is to use xsl file to tranform one xml file to an Excel Spreadsheet. Convert XML To an Excel Spreadsheet Using XSLhttp://aspalliance.com/471_Convert_XML_To_an_Excel_Spr...

change excel file to txt file
Any function I can import excel file and then output text format . Thanks for your help ...

Save a excel file as txt file
>Dears, > >I am trying to save a excel file as txt file, but it does not work, can >anyone help? > >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >long numcols , numrows , c, r >OLEObject xlapp , xlsub >int ret > >// Set the # of columns and rows to process >// Currently Set to copy the entire DW > > >// Create the oleobject variable xlapp >xlApp = Create OLEObject > >// Connect to Excel and check the return code >ret = xlApp.ConnectToNewObject( "Excel.She...

Convert / Extract a table of image datatype word/excel/pdf to File system server
Hi All,I've been searching everywhere for a solution to this but have been pretty unsuccessful and am beginning to think I am asking the impossible.I have a web application that allows users to upload word / excel / pdf files where they are stored in SQL Server 2000 within a table as an 'image' datatype (i.e. binary). I have since had a request to export / convert / extract all the records in that table to create the actual files within a folder on our server, rather than storing them in SQL. I'm really hoping I won't have to go through and download them all individually ...

Convert Word files to PostScript files by using Word library and Distiller library
I use Word library 11.0 (Word 2003), Distiller library 1.0 (Acrobat Professioanl 6.0), Windows Server 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2003 Academic Edition to develop a web application which is used to convert Word files to PostScript files. The codes (C# and VB.NET) can work very well in Console Application. But they don't work in Web Application or Web Service. Please tell me how to solve the problem. Thanks! Theare are C# source code and VB.NET source code: C# if(strCommandName == "PDF") ac.ActivePrinter="Adobe PDF"; else ac.ActivePrinter=&quo...

RES: Converting windows txt file format to Linux txt file format
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1BBD5.E8982DC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Yes, Johnathan Now I know it. I didn't know it because Linux and perl are really new to me. Then I thought that I should write a perl script to do it. Thank you. -----Mensagem original----- De: Johnathan Kupferer [mailto:johnathan@gnuthought.com] Enviada em: sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2002 16:07 Para: Lilian Alvarenga Caravela Godoy Cc: beginners@perl.org Assunto: Re: Converting windows txt file format to Linux txt file format You don't need perl for this. ...

Web resources about - urgent----Converting Excel,Word,txt files to an image file - asp.net.drawinggdi

PastBook’s Filepicker.io Integration Eases Process Of Converting Facebook Content To Books
PastBook , one of several companies that allow Facebook users to publish their content on the social network in actual books , announced the ...

Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

"Occupier" Thanked Former Soviet Citizen for "Converting" Him to Capitalism, Pro-Israel, Pro-USA - YouTube ...
May Day Demonstration on Union Square in New York City Zionism & Birth of Modern Israel in 1948: Former Soviet Citizen Pays Tribute to Ben-Gurion ...