Converting images to a video file using .net

 Hai All,

Please let me know the procedure for converting images to a video file using .net.........

Thanking You.........

0
ganeshg
7/10/2007 6:14:15 AM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hai Mr.Ken Tucker,

Thanks for sending useful information,but those two aplications are for converting BMP images two a video file.I need to convert jpg images to a video file.Please let me know the convertion of jpg images to a video file.

Thanking you....

0
ganeshg

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Convert Visio Files To Other Formats Using .NET
Have you ever wondered how to convert Visio files to other formats using .NET? The following article explains how to convert a Visio file into a .jpg image. Visit http://www.aspalliance.com/377Jason N. GaylordASPInsider and Microsoft MVPhttp://jasongaylord.com...

Video and Image Processing using .Net 3.5
I am developing a face recognition system to be applied into a video surveillance application. I have been making my program with Windows API and COM using which is considered outdated nowadays. I wanted to know about the features and libraries of .NET 3.5 that I can use for performing video and image processing. I need to extract frames from videos and process pixel level information from frames and images. A little help will be greatly admired...  i am too dealing with a similar situation. I would like to know if .NET 3.5 have a image processing library available. Is it possible in ...

How to convert a pdf file to text format using .net
Hi all, I want to convert a PDF format file to a text format file(i.e., Wordpad or Notepad).For this i have to use .Net only. Plz send replies urgently. tnx ramesh...

How to insert image file to Mysql use VB.NET
hi I'm using VB.NET and Mysql for my application. I want to insert image file to Blob field in table. Who can help me? Thanks web forms or windows forms?  Hi,I tried to insert file in MySql database using VB.NET. I hope the same code should work with Image file too. 1 Dim conn As OdbcConnection 2 Dim comm As OdbcCommand 3 Dim dr As OdbcDataReader 4 Dim sql as String 5 Dim binData() As Byte 6 Dim fs1 As New FileStream _ 7 (“C:\dsr-videp\A.avi”, FileMode.OpenOrCreate, _ 8 FileAccess.Read) 9 10 fs1.Read(binData, 0, fs1.Length) 11 fs1...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

Web resources about - Converting images to a video file using .net - asp.net.drawinggdi