capture screen

Hi Folks,
  I am building a web-based app, my problem is how to:
       2- put it as an attach into a mail.
Does anyone as a clue ??

Thanks and will preached your help.
0
freekytah
11/29/2005 11:20:17 PM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can think about developing an ActiveX control.
http://www.photosprite.net
0
jeepzj

Screen Capture
Hi, how should one implement "Print Screen" functionality within PB without using any OCX's? What I'm looking for is to get a print of the active window e.g. to clipboard. Then copying that to e.g Word using OLE is ok and that I can do. The problem is getting the picture of the active window to the clipboard. Or is there a better solution? TIA, Kari You can simulate pressing the print screen key. See http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=47760 "Kari Paukku" <paukku@falx.com> wrote in message news:42fbb4bb$1@forums-1-dub... > Hi, &g...

Capturing screen in PB Win Forms application using .NET classes
Hi, Is there a way by which we can use .NET classes in a PB Win From App and save the screen as a BMP File. I found this code but was unable to convert it a PB compatible code. If Not System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.GetDataObject() Is Nothing Then Dim oDataObj As IDataObject = System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.GetDataObject() If oDataObj.GetDataPresent(System.Windows.Forms.DataFormats.Bitmap) Then Dim oImgObj As System.Drawing.Image = oDataObj.GetData(DataFormats.Bitmap, True) 'To Save as Bitmap oImgObj.Save("c:\Test.bmp", Syste...

capture the screen using print screen key
hi all,I am new to this ASP.NET web application. I want to capture the screen using the printscreen key and save it.How can i do this using ASP.NET programming?Thanks in advance....  You can do it with an activeX control- not with ASP.NET. Have a look at this article for more info. However, you should be aware that activeX controls will only run in IE, and are generally considered a security risk, which really makes them only suitable for intranet applications.My Blog   Hi,    Kindly Checkou this article    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/perryle...

Capture Screen
Hi. How can I capture some rect a desktop? > {quote:title=Brunnen Gi wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > How can I capture some rect a desktop? need a little more info. usually print screen will capture the whole desktop..and from there you can crop it in paint.. ? Google is your friend ... http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10303256/how-to-take-a-screenshot-with-firemonkey-multi-platforms ...

screen capture
Name: G JS Product: Firefox Summary: screen capture Comments: I cannot use scrolling screen capture(long entire page) with FireFox. I use SnagIt 5.1.1 which is old version. I don't know that is it relate with the version of SnagIt or something else. I only have 5.1.1 version so i cannot test with newest one. If you guys could test and fix it that would be great. I don't want to use IE anymore.... Thank you G Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

screen capture
we have about 100 pb users using our inhouse application. we would like to do a screen capture and store it on a network drive somewhere. does anybody know an api or module that does this or even how to do it code wise? thanks jjj Hi Jon; How about the built-in PB command PrintScreen ( ) - would that suffice your needs? Regards ... Chris President: OSUG / STD Inc. Blog: http://chrispollach.blogspot.com PBDJ: http://chrispollach.sys-con.com SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdfndclass "Jon Jaroska" wrote in message news:MPG.275efb2ab...

Screen capture
Hi, What is the easiest way to make a wxPerl application take a screen capture of its window? -- Johan > What is the easiest way to make a wxPerl application take a screen > capture of its window? Hi Johan, Can't you use wxScreenDC? I've never used it myself. However, Wx is a GUI programming language and normally a screen grab wouldn't show itself. It's more of a background operation, so using straight Perl might be a better option. Here are a couple of items from Perl Monks: http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=355073 http://www.perlmo...

Screen Capture
This is definately an off the wall question but what the heck here goes. How can you capture an image displayed on your screen and then save it to a file? I've wanted to do that several times when explaining system settings or software settings in newgroups. I'd also like to display settings pics on my web site too. Any help would be very much appreciated... --------Todd if this shouldn't be here let me know and I'll post it elsewhere Todd OBert wrote: > This is definately an off the wall question but what the he...

screen capture
Hi, I am wondering if there is any code I can use to capture the current IE window and save it(or send it back to client) as jpeg file.Thanks I don't suppose anyone has solved this problem yet. I was well on my way to get this working after finding code the take screen shots, but I wasn't able to solve the situation for when a web page span multiple pages. My screen shots were showing black for anything that was off the viewable screen. ...

screen capture.
hi, i am trying to email a person via web form, however, I am having a slight issue figuring out the capture code, because of a handicap. does anyone know of an add on that can help me solve a visual capture code? On 2/21/2014 8:20 PM, bryan roache wrote: > hi, i am trying to email a person via web form, however, I am having a > slight issue figuring out the capture code, because of a handicap. does > anyone know of an add on that can help me solve a visual capture code? (I assume you mean web forum and a screen capture) Irfanview the free image manipulation program h...

Screen Capture the Ctrl-Alt-Del Screen for HOW-TO Handouts for users?
Greetings. Like everyone here, we make handouts on How-To's for our users. Pictures help, and I have used for years the Print Screen Key that captures a page, and then put it in word, crop it, add text, and distribute. I wanted to show people how to change their password, by Ctrl-Alt-Del, and use the screens in it. However, the key combo locks out the ability to screen capture. I have tried all the combinations of WindowsXP screen capture, and also have used several screen capture programs. Nothing Even a movie capture, and it ignores it, and stays on the windows background! An...

Screen Capture
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar? Thanks, Wesley > {quote:title=Wesley Harrison wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > does anyone know if it is possible to do a Screen Capture and save it to a jpg or similar? > > Thanks, > Wesley Hi Wesley, If you're referring to taking a screenshot in code, the following works for us. It saves the screen to a TImage but can be modified if you simply want the TBitmap object instead... {code} procedure TfrmBaseMobile.MakeScreenshot(AImage: TImage); var ABmp: ...

Capturing the Captures.
--------------enig8FD89A3647DBE88C32C59B85 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Big5 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As promised yesterday, today gaal and I entered a gobby Q/A session, producing the first document under the Perl6::FAQ tree, on the newly coined Capture objects (previously known as Arguments) objects: http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/docs/Perl6/FAQ/Capture.pod A HTMLized version is also available online: http://pugs.blogs.com/pugs/2006/04/perl6faqcapture.html With gaal's clearly-worded, carefully probing questions, I found myself discover...

Web resources about - capture screen - asp.net.drawinggdi

Capture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Report: Facebook Search Engine Would Immediately Capture 25 Percent Of Market
If Facebook were to launch its own search engine right now, it would immediately attract nearly one-quarter of that sector and become the second-most-used ...

Early Look: RootMusic Adds Like-Gating, Email Capture and More to BandPage
RootMusic’s BandPage, the most popular musician profile Facebook Page tab application, has just announced an update with new features for both ...

TimeShutter - Capture changes in aligned snaps everyday! on the App Store on iTunes
Get TimeShutter - Capture changes in aligned snaps everyday! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Google Street View captures dead body on Melbourne street
... fleet of Street View cars have become the 21st century's roving historians, freezing strips of suburbia in time. Their lenses have captured ...

US skydiver captures moment plane crashed into field
... truly like to be in a plane crash. And it’s every bit as terrifying as those big budget Hollywood productions depict. GoPro footage was captured ...

Spot a potoroo: Hidden cameras capture shots of endangered marsupial
Hidden cameras around the Sunshine Coast have captured some furry little faces.

Paul Fletcher's plan to 'capture' property values to pay for infrastructure
The Turnbull government is looking at tapping the value generated via rising property values to pay for new infrastructure.

Local Coast Guard crews assist with panga capture - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel ...
U.S. Coast Guard crews transferred 10 suspected undocumented migrants this weekend to San Diego when they were intercepted aboard a panga near ...

Two Brothers Capture a Glorious Selfie With a Bald Eagle They Rescued From a Trap
Michael and Neil Fletcher were hunting in Ontario's Windy Lake when they spotted a bald eagle caught in a claw trap. However, freeing the bird ...