C# Graphics.Clear(Color color) did not update color!

Hi,

I have code that resizes an image and fills border spaces with certain color. This works fine, but when i changed the original color to a different one it still fills it with the original color. I rebuilt and built my project to try and get it to update right, but it still uses the original color.

Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Ennair
6/27/2008 12:46:24 PM
asp.net.drawinggdi 1803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

 Are you using any dll for doing that. If so mention the dll name , you can post your code here not the full one the part where there is a trouble.

usually the syntax

"Graphics.fill(Color color)" to update colors.

Kathirvel

Please mark as Answer if this solves your problem, Let other users get benefited.

0
kathirvelmm

Generating Color 3d-Chart in VB.NEt using 2 giving colors and number of colors as argument
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how I can program a color-gradient value capturing function. My program will recieve 2 values as input ( StartColor and EndColor). The function will then return an array of 20 colors that exist between the two inputted colors. What I then intend to do with the values returned, is create an XML file and then using the gradient values to plot a 3d Chart or Graph. Does anyone have any idea how I can go about dealing with this? Can anyone help please?.NET Newbie...

Color by color in DataList
I use the DataList, and I want to set the background color in each item in a random way, anybody help me ? Thank in advancedMSN: unfriendlyboy@hotmail.comASP.NET fan. You can set the background color of items in the DataList in ItemCreated. This method is called as each item is created. Within your ItemCreated method, you can use e.Item.BackColor to set the background color. To randomize the colors, take a look at the Random class. You'd probably want to use one of the "Next" overrides to generate your color number or numbers.JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Lea...

About colors
Hi In some of our DW, we change the background color of every alternate row to make the DW more readable (huge list) The main color is 'windows backgroud' ( = 1073741824) , and the alternate color is "a_little_bit_more_grey_than_windows_background" The thing is : to define alternate color, I need to know the RGB value of 'windows background'. At the moment, i take this value from the registries, but I cannot really trust that method as users could have a different registry setting ( you never know...). I had a problem on a test machine where the windows c...

trying to color a gridview row in C#...page loads, no coloring though. New to c#....
Hi,  I created this small project page for our wave summary information and it is in the form of a master/detail gridview setup.  I have this in my code, and at one point was getting "the color green is not available in this context" errors, but now my page loads fine without the special coloring.   This is my first attempt at using C#, and mainly due to the fact that my example was written in that language.  If i were going to do this in vb, I'd use gridview datakeys and the "findcontrol" as usual, BUT when trying that in C# I was met...

Color converter mixes colors up
I am trying to make the colors of certain controls databound. The colors are in a database in long format. For exampleLong: 16711680which I took with a color picker and is dark blue (#0000FF)A function which I took from the net converts the long rightly to 0000FF. However:Dim converter As New System.Drawing.ColorConverterDim hiscoloris As Drawing.Color = converter.ConvertFromString(-the long value casted to int32-)Dim htmlstring As String = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.ToHtml(hiscoloris)Dim anothercolor As Drawing.Color = System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(hisintis)seems to reverse the string: ...

Celendar Colors and Category Colors
Hi, using Sunbird 0.5, I wonder how I could swap the colors used for displaying the category and calendar. This means currently I get a box filled up with the color of the calendar, surrounded by a rectangle colored in the category color. I simply would like to swap both colors since I can differentiate better e.g. if this is a birthday event or a private event. For now you have to look very closely since all events look more or less the same because of the small used border with used to display the category. Is there an option for this? Thanks! -- cu, Michael On Aug 3, ...

color email does not print in color
The user is saying a color email won't print in color anyone know how to get this to work? thanks Ralph wrote: > The user is saying a color email won't print in color > > anyone know how to get this to work? > > thanks > Printer driver dependent. Most things do not print in color correctly in GW. Laugh at user, and insult. ...

32Bit Color / 16Bit Color
Our applications uses graphs. We recently found that if the client system was set to True Color(32Bit)all graphs display without color but with various types of lines. Change the client to High Color(16 Bit) and all is well! Is there any solution other than switching the individual system to utilize 16bit color? Any help appreciated! Thanks! -- http://www.genesis-software.com jdouglas@genesis-software.com We found this too, the answer from PowerSoft was 'No'! Jim Douglas wrote in message <6ia2ss$agq@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>... >Our applica...

Coloring my own keywords, (Syntax Colors)
How can I get the editor to highligth keywords like WInt WULong... Jostein. ...

Color
Hi All, Can PB 6.5 has function that return the picture object's RGB value down to a specific point (or a pixel), ie when use a mouse cursor and click to a picture, the function can return that point's RGB value, similar to VB's function. Regards, I do not known any PB function to do that. But, in using APIs you can do that. I wrote this code in the pbm_mousemove event on a picture control. Ulong hWnd, hDC, colorref Long xp, yp, red, blue, green xp = UnitsToPixels(xpos, XUnitsToPixels!) yp = UnitsToPixels(ypos, YUnitsToPixels!) hWnd = Handle(This) hD...

Color
How do I determine or access the default colors (i.e., WndText or ButtonFace) in PowerScript? I would like to change a DataWindow's background color to the ButtonFace color when disabled. =============== Daniel Buki cerkit@ncal.net I got buttonface color value from exported files and used it in script. It works! <mailto:hotchild@hitel.net> Daniel Buki <353fbf27.6472522@forums.powersoft.com> Wrote: >How do I determine or access the default colors (i.e., WndText or >ButtonFace) in PowerScript? I would like to change a DataWindow's >background color to the ButtonFace color when disabled. > >=============== >Daniel Buki >cerkit@ncal.net window text = 33554432 button face = 67108864 application workspace = 268435456 transparent = 536870912 window background = 1073741824 desktop = 2147483648 These numbers would not appear quite so random if PB supported Hex! Daniel Buki wrote in message <353fbf27.6472522@forums.powersoft.com>... >How do I determine or access the default colors (i.e., WndText or >ButtonFace) in PowerScript? I would like to change a DataWindow's >background color to the ButtonFace color when disabled. > >=============== >Daniel Buki >cerkit@ncal.net Simon wrote: > > window text = 33554432 > button face = 67108864 > application workspace = 268435456 > transparent = 536870912 > window background = 1073741824 > deskt...

color
Name: Jay Product: Shiretoko Summary: color Comments: nice job in getting rid of that shit brown default skin for firefox. (exaggerating) i actually won't need to install any skins anymore. (/exaggerating) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Color
 Hello,How can I convert a variable of type color to a String where the color is in the format #FFFFFF?Thanks,Miguel Does this help?Color c = Color.Red; string strColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.ToHtml(c);  Hi shapper, See my code below: Color mycolor = Color.Red; string str = mycolor.ToArgb().ToString("x"); // Response.Write(str); // the output value is :ffff0000 Hope my suggestion helps :) Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post doe...

Color
Hey all, Does anyone know how to make a price of text in a mobile form have a background color? Thanks! You have to set the BackColor attribute.ttklf4 on Twitter Even though BackColor attribute is present, it is not used when the mobile control is rendered. That's why you don't see the back ground color in your case. The BackColor is rendered for the Mobile Form Control, i. e. the body background color, in all all markup languages. For other controls like Label, Link or TextView it is only rendered in XHTML. And I don't know why at the moment.  If you use a device...

Color
I'm fairly new to perl, and was wondering if there is a way to have it display colors for things like print command. ie print 'some colored text here'; I'm using Redhat Linux 7.1 Thanks a bunch, Duston use Term::ANSIColor print color("bold red"), "I am some bold red text",= color("reset"); Tyler Longren Captain Jack Communications tyler@captainjack.com www.captainjack.com On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:36:25 -0700, Duston S. Horacek wrote: >I'm fairly new to perl, and was wondering if there is a way to= have >...

Color
Hi In btnClick event i want to change back color of label lbl.BackColor=Color.Red for example but problem is than i have color like this #F9DA00 and lbl.BackColor = "#F9DA00" does not work. Thanks Alex The reason BackColor property doesn't work that way is because it takes an enumeration of Color, so you can't simply apply a color hex to it. Does this label have a CSS class applied to it yet? You are better off applying a class to it so you have more control over the array of colors you use, plus if you ever want to change the color, you won't have to re-comp...

Color
Name: Annelie Pernhdenan Email: annelieatpernhedendotse Product: Firefox Summary: Color Comments: Hi, Earlier a bookmark link kept its darkblue color after opening it. After the last update it changes to a pale, almost invisible, color. Is there any way I can change it back or is it built in with the new version? Best regards Annelie Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fe...

Color
Does anybody know what is the numeric value for "cream" color? thanks.. Easy enough to figure out - just create a dummy datawindow (external is nice and quick) and set the background color to cream. Export the datawindow syntax and the numeric value of the color will be in the syntax. Charles Wijaya wrote: > Does anybody know what is the numeric value for "cream" color? > thanks.. black = 0 white = 16777215 red = 255 fuchsia = 16711935 lime = 65280 yellow = 65535 blue = 16711680 aqua = 16776960 maroon = 128 purple ...

"Named Colors Tab" in Color Picker uncheck use color names by default?
I believe there is a setting to set VS not to have 'Use Color name' checkbox checked when editing CSS Styles.Anyone know where it is?Thanks,Martin.Rgds,Martin.For the benefit of all users please mark any post answers as appropriate. I am not sure what checkbox do you mean... Can you elaborate more on what are you doing and what does not work to your expectations?Thanks------------------------------------------------------------This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Hi Mikhail,When editing a CSS Class, in a CSS Stylesheet, in VS...

treeview in update panel does not show styles such as background color,fore color, etc
i have changed the backcolor of my treeview nodes and selected nodes to different colors   wheni draw the treeview outside a updatepanel it shows the colors, however if I draw it inside the updatepanel it does not show the colors  any help?   Try to post some of your codes here.I'd like to check this. Try to specify postback for the asp:TreeView.Here are some sample codes about asp:TreeView for your reference. <WebPart:webpartmanager id="WebPartManager1" runat="server" Personalization-Enabled="true"></WebPart:webpartmanager> <WebPart...

Grid View Footer background Color based on either RowStyle background Color or or AlternatingRowStyle background Color
Hi Friends, As of my requirement,I have a grid view .Now the background color of the Footer of Grid view ,will have to be dynamic,i mean it will depend upon Row Style background color and AlternatingRowStyle background Color i.e, if the row above footer have row style ,then footer will have alternative row style background color and if the row above footer have alternative row style ,then footer will have row style background color. How can it be done. Regards, Ritesh This VB code in your GridView RowDataBound event may work for you: If e.Row.RowType = DataControlRo...

How to change the highlighted color of the selected item using user defined color instead of window system color
Thx, JJ You'd have to create your own "selection" system... you can use a rectangle object and change its visibility as needed to simulate a highlighted row, but you'd have to have (and use) your own versions of SelectRow() and its kin. "JJ" <jasonyklau@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:41205c89@forums-1-dub... > Thx, > JJ > > Why do your own selectRow()? If I'm not wrong, coding this is the visible property should work: "if(getRow()=selectedRow(),1,0)" hth, JMR > You'd have to create your own...

color problem ? panel1.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Crimson.. how can i write #CC0000 of color as code line ?
hi friends i can change color of panel1.. but how can i use #CC0000 of color format ???  panel1.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Crimson how can i write #CC0000 of color as code line ? cheers Mark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) like this panel1.BackColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#cc0000")Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/...

How to switch from color names to color palettes
Somehow I inadvertently changed something in my VS 2005 setup that display a list of color names instead of the color palette when selecting colors for control backgrounds etc.  Where is that setting found?...

Web resources about - C# Graphics.Clear(Color color) did not update color! - asp.net.drawinggdi

Wikipedia:Graphic Lab/Photography workshop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the requests page for the photography workshop. Anyone can make a request for a photograph to be improved for a Wikipedia article. The standard ...

How new graphics effects can make Unity Engine games look less generic
... video , which shows some pretty generic-looking Unity 5.0 demos getting quite a bit more character by simply implementing some of the graphical ...

AMD: Street Shrugs at Bloomberg Report Intel May License Graphics Patents
... AMD ) are up 13 cents, or almost 5%, at $2.76, after a report by Bloomberg apparently stated this morning that Intel ( INTC ) may license graphics ...

Gawker's Nick Denton read an account of Hulk Hogan's sex tape in court and it is very graphic
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (Reuters) - Gawker founder Nick Denton read out a graphic account of the acts shown in a sex tape featuring wrestling celebrity ...

​Kellogg: Investigation under way after graphic video
Company says a video has surfaced showing a man urinating on one of its factory assembly lines

Kellogg: Investigation under way after graphic video
NEW YORK (AP) — A criminal investigation is under way after a video surfaced online showing a man urinating on a Kellogg factory assembly line, ...

AMD's Radeon Pro Duo dual-GPU may be the most powerful VR graphics card
There are two things holding my current PC back from being VR-ready: money, and my graphics card. AMD's newest GPU will help with the second ...

Graphics card market in decline; falls below 30 million units in 2015
Worldwide graphics card shipments dropped around 20% on year to less than 30 million units in 2015. Declines for AMD-based graphics cards were ...

AMD Unveils Radeon Pro Duo Graphics Card for VR
The powerful dual-GPU board will offer up to 16 teraflops of performance and will be aimed at VR creators and consumers.

AMD's XConnect Allows You To Connect Desktop Graphics Cards To Your Laptop For Better Performance
AMD's XConnect Allows You To Connect Desktop Graphics Cards To Your Laptop For Better Performance