What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?

The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using!

Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out!
Thanks.
0
xepol

That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or I'm not telling if I do. If you cruise over to wwwcoder.com you will be able to find out some addtional information on how to get the module.

I'm not sure what you mean by lots of improvement, but in my opinion that's a pretty cool module and is very powerful for several purposes.

Bruce
DynamicVB.Net
0
bhopkins

www.dotnetnuke.com uses which container and what modules?
I have two wishes. One.) That the www.dotnetnuke.com website would list what modules and containers it uses.  Just an overview page, so I can see what each module and what container is being used. Im trying to learn here and somethings are still hazy. Two.)  I haven't found out which container is used and I would like to know.  Is it a free one or is it commercial?  Hi,This may be of some help:one) Choose "View Source" in your browser. Search for "LeftPane" (for example), scroll a little down and you'll find a tag something like <div id="dnn_...

Can you print a module? I see some of the dotnetnuke.com modules have a print icon...
That would be a great help if it were possible to print the contents of a module. Like a text/html module. Is that a core feature or does DNN use custom modules for it's site? it's a Container Objects (read the dotnetnuke skinning.doc in the documentation folder for more details). You can add one to your container definition by adding [PRINTMODULE]/< dnn:PrintModule runat="server" id="dnn PrintModule "> . Take a look at Standard.htm in Portals\_default\Containers\DNN to see the one used on dotnetnuke.com Cathal Thanks...I'll try to digest all that and figur...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad
I have updated my tutorial, "Creating a DotNetNuke Module using notepad - For absolute beginners!"  You can get to it here.SilverlightDesktop.net A framework that allows you to dynamically load Silverlight modules into resizable draggable windows. Nice work! This should be required reading for anyone starting DNN module development, even if they use VS.NET with dnnjungle templates. Having to do the hard work yourself makes you understand the matter at hand much better. SquadEngine for game squad and clan hostingGravityPoint for all other group portal hostingTungstenTech: DNN Si...

can anyone let me know the module detail used in dotnetnuke.com!
Need Help!  the module used in DotNetnuke, it is a very good module. I want to use it in my DNN310, but i cann't find mode detail about it, it is free? where can i download it???Need Help)Modules ? Non-Core Modules (Version 3)     Non-Core Modules, Version 3   Don't quote me but I think that is a new module by Nik at speerio.net called Navigator. I'm not sure when it is being released.Regards, Nick Free Css Skins! | nuke.nickclements.net  You can read more about it here: http://forums.as...

Useful DotNetnuke modules
I'm an asp.net/c# developer and wish to create a module for DotNetNuke 2.0. Could help me with ideas of useful modules? What do you need? Thank you.A fan of C#, chess, Collectible Card Games, skating and DotNetPark web hosting :) There are number of great modules out there for v1 that the Authors are busy with thier daily paid jobs so an upgrade to V2 would not be anytime soon. I am sure others would have other recommendations but the ones very much missed from my list are news article and a good Real-Estate module. Salar KnapHill, Surrey UKSkinning & Building DotNetNuke Appli...

Anyone using a module from dotnetnuke.dk Multi-Page Content with DNN3?
Hi,This module allow user to create multi-page as they want and I am usinghtml inside each page are fine at all with DNN2.But..nightmare are coming when with DNN3, as everytime i stored html inside a page,when reopen it again to edit, it trim all the cartiage return, line break, etc, sothe html code become no format at all, it is hard to read. No matter which mode are selected ( ie basic text box/rich text editor, text/html/raw ) any combination, it show the content ( ie html code ) no format at all, that is my problem.   So anyone have the same problem? or any how to fix it? I am mi...

Can anyone let me know the module's detail used in DotnetNuke.com?
Need Help!  the module used in DotNetnuke, it is a very good module. I want to use it in my DNN310, but i cann't find mode detail about it, it is free? where can i download it???Need Help!Modules › Non-Core Modules (Version 3)     Non-Core Modules, Version 3 As the DotNetNuke continues to grow, so to does the number of interesting and intelligent modules developed by members of the community. The following third party offerings are "non-core" modules (and module enhancements) for DotNetNuke 3, provided for fr...

Can anyone let me know the module's detail used in DotnetNuke.com's online help center?
Need Help!the dotnetnuke.com's online help center module is very good, i want to use it in my dnn3, but i cann't find more detail about it! it is free?if not, where can I buy it??Need Help??this link dotnetnuke.com online help center http://www.dotnetnuke.com/default.aspx?tabid=787&helpculture=en-us&helpmodule=Languages This is the Speerio Navigator module. It is not yet available but will be soon (as soon as I have a chance to fix a few bugs, write the documentation and package it up).NikNik KalyaniSpeerio, Inc.[DotNetNuke and ASP.Net solutions here]...

Print Module at www.DotNetNuke.com
I just noticed the "Print Module" functionality at DotNetNuke.com (look for the small printer icons at the bottom of the modules). Where did this come from? How do we get our hands on it? This is fantastic! I have been wanting this for a while and it was on my list of modules to develop! Whoo Hoo! Spencewww.spencehackney.com I believe that's something you can add to the container skins, but I don't quite know the functionality to know if the modules require anything specific to use it.ChrisHammond.comEngage Software Man...I gotta learn how to do this. Is the skin that ...

Module in Module

DotNetNuke Modules
Where can I find detailed information or tutorials on how to create DNN 2.x modules? Fernando Durán My favourite introductory tutorial is at dnn Jungle. There are templates and code generation to make developing simpler modules easier. I've found them a great starting point for DNN development. Try http://www.dotnetnuke.dk for development framework http://dnnjungle.vmasanas.net/Default.aspx?tabid=32 (guide and well used templates) http://www.hgworks.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=85 (handcoded toolkit) Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quali...

modules, modules

DotNetNuke Modules
Please use this forum ONLY if you are developing or have released a module. Please format your posts as follows Module Name: Module Function: URL to Module: IBSW Version Compatibility: Additional Notes:Kenny Rice http://www.kennyrice.com I am going to (try to) convert the survey module from IBS. xpdit is going to send me the code and I'll see what I can do. Module Name: Survey Module Function: Not sure, I haven't seen the original work and haven't looked at the code. I'm guessing it allows you to create surveys and track responses from users. URL: WIP. I'll...

Web resources about - What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules? - asp.net.dotnetnuke

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...