Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade

Hi folks,

I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 last night.
In case anybody wants it, I created a ZIP file containing the changed RUNTIME files - all you need to do is extract and ftp over the top of your 2.1.1 install - assuming you've NOT MODIFIED anything yourself... ;)
Get the ZIP file here.
Hope someone finds it helpful.
joel
joelblogs.co.uk
0
joelj

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Any chance of a difference report between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2?
It would be helpful for those who downloaded and went through the pain of working out what had changed between 2.0.4 and 2.1.1 to have a difference between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 in addition to 2.0.4 to 2.1.2 that is on dotnetnuke.comVisit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads. TextLayout Module - create multiple column layouts easily The code difference is posted in the dotnetnuke.com site itself in the CHM format. There is a link to download the DNN 2.1.2 in the home page. Click the read more and follow that to get your required link...

eGuide 2.1.1 <--> 2.1.2
--____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, Playing around two servers with two different eGuide releases I'm able to = use this application to allow the users to change its own password with = the older version (eGuide 2.1.1) but not with the new one eGuide 2.1.2. Please, am I missing something? Is it not possible that each user change = her/his own password using eGuide 2.1.2? Thanks indeed, Ricardo --____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="__...

changelog 2.1.1 <-> 2.1.2 ?
What is the changelog between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 ? We started a localization into french before 2.1.1 was frozen, and we would like to reuse most of this work. Thanks to say what has changed with the patch. ( please forget the question if the answer is in the zip ; I couldn't download it yet) Benoit www.dotnetnuke.fr The changelog report is available form the Dotnetnuke.com website.Tom Lucas On last look the change log was from 2.0.4 not 2.1.1!Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads. TextLayout Module - create multiple column layouts ...

Never done upgrade before. Have a 2.1.2 site w/many custom (purchased) modules, some of which are no longer supported. Don't see *any* info in 3.1 install docs for 2.1.2 upgrade?
Hey folks: I'm about to try something very scary, and I've spent the last 5 or so hours reading DNN 3.1 docs and doing searches here (sure which the search worked better, like allowed sort by date??).  Anyway, I don't see *any* info on updating a 2.1.2 site to a 3.1 site.  The only examples all have machine key stuff and other stuff that's not an issue (or is it?) w/2.1.2 Here's the situation: 1 I have localhost access to the site via remote desktop 2. I have disconnected backed up data and log files and reconnected 3. I have made a copy of the virtual folder. No...

Having problems loging in after upgrading from 2.1.2 to 3.1.1
Ok i have done the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3.1.1 the installer did its magic and i got the click here to access your portal/site which means the upgrade went well... but now i get this error on my homepage A critical error has occurred.Multiple controls with the same ID 'ctr' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.Can some one help me out and explain what this means???? Has any one seen that before ??? ... The other thing i cannot log into the site either ... when i login it takes me back to the home page and i dont have the control panel or anythin...

Bug DNN 3.1.1 Upgrade from 2.1.2 -> 3.1.0 ->
Somewhere along the process, (I missed when) a portal upgrade created a problem with portal creation. The site is created fine, but the password for the admin is never correct. I have to use host to correct it. Anyone faced this ?Do you know the truth when you hear it? are you using the same hash keys in your web.config? this got me one time-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Thanks, this helped me narrow it down and realize it was possibly the upgrade from DNN2 to DNN 3. Since there are no hash keys in DNN2 because it uses an encryption key, how did you solve it?Do you know ...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.2 upgrade, skin probs
OK, we'll I've had a good read around here, and I've read Charles great install doc.  But I'm still stuck.In fact I've had to restore my old db and files - and have got back to 2.1.2.My problem is that upon upgrading, I get a light blue 'skin'? appearance on the all the modules.  The 2.1.2 sites (six of them) do not have that "appearance" - and that's the way I'd like to keep it.  I have tried 'resetting' the skins (in that Admin section they all show as 'not installed' (or whatever it is)).  It doesn't seem to help.  I get several 'container file not found' type mes...

Upgrade from VirtualBox 2.1.0 to 2.1.2 vboxdrv issue
Hey everybody, I've already posted on the Vbox forums, but I want to post here to diversify. Here's the situation: OpenSuse 11.1 host. Vbox 2.1.0 was installed from binary. Upgraded to 2.1.2 earlier today (tried several times using rpm command-line and Yast). Yast doesn't report errors, but rpm on cli does. Error on install is "Stopping VirtualBox kernel module failed (Cannot unload module vboxdrv)." Dmesg reveals: vboxnetflt: no symbol version for SUPDrvLinuxIDC vboxnetflt: Unknown symbol SUPDrvLinuxIDC VirtualBox boots, but if I attempt to start a VM I...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2
Is DotNetNuke 2.1.2 compatible with SQL Server 2005? Do I need to upgrade to 3.x or 4.x with SQL Server 2005?...

Help!!! After upgrading DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.1 FTB Error
I keep on getting this error after upgrading a DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.1.1 (Windows 2k with SQL Server 2000). The Text/HTML module when in edit comes up with error as follws; Edit Text/HTML    Basic Text Box Rich Text Editor An error has occurred.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseRoot() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at Sys...

Web resources about - Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of September 2013, Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean is the most widely-used Android version, ...

Donald Trump accidentally calls right wing’s version of “religious liberty” exactly what it is: power ...
... make appeals to “religious freedom” they’re advocating for a restoration of lost privilege . Unlike his opponents’ more subtle version of Christian ...

Oculus is sending developers the finished version of its virtual reality headset
Oculus is sending developers the finished version of its Rift headset, according to a blog post . The shipments, which will be made this week, ...

Evernote Shutting Down Support for Clearly, Evernote for Pebble, and Versions of Skitch
Evernote announced that they will be ending support for multiple functions yesterday, bringing what is virtually a demise to Skitch for Windows, ...

Ciena to Offer Commercial Version of ONOS SDN Operating System
The company in the first quarter 2016 will launch Blue Planet ONOS to help service providers embrace SDN and NFV for their data centers.

How Did Basketball End Up With Four Versions (And Counting) Of One Stat?
... usage rate is, or should be, or how it is calculated. Many analytics-minded observers don’t even know there are different, competing versions ...

Tenacious D's Potty-Mouthed Acoustic Cover Version of Queen's Flash Gordon Rules
Watching this video might make you want to go back to Jack Black’s school of rock. Here’s Black, and Tenacious D bandmate Kyle Gass, performing ...

This 8-Bit Version of the Original Star Wars Trilogy Is Way Better Than the Prequels
CineFix’s 8-bit movie series are always good but this one on the original Star Wars trilogy is especially awesome because for each movie, the ...

'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Meet The New Stage Versions of Harry, Ron and Hermione
Casting for the upcoming play, featuring middle-aged versions of your favorite wizards, was announced, with opening night set for July 30 at ...

While The MERS Camel Vaccine Works, A Human Version Is Challenging
Since the first reported case of a human being infected by the MERS virus in 2012, scientists have been moving quickly to come up with a MERS ...