user table/user profile ques

hi

i have my own user table with user profiles, password etc...

how to merge it with the dnn user table... is there any way. i am confused as it seems i wil have to create 100's of user in order to make dnn fucntioning for al the users

any inputs on this?

thanks

0
samir25

somebody must have faced some issues ref the same?/// anyone has any idea..

pls suggest

0
samir25
8/17/2005 4:20:12 PM

i am stil looking for any info /feedback if anyone can give

it will be a big help
thanks

0
samir25
8/18/2005 8:24:09 AM
In general, it is possible in DNN3 by writing your own membership provider, replacing the original Microsoft membership provider, that is used as a default. search this forum for additional information. Good luck!
Sebastian Leupold
gamma concept mbH

DeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in German

DNN Project UserDefinedTable
0
leupold
8/18/2005 9:28:44 AM
There are a couple of commercial modules for importing users, search SnowCovered (yes, I know, but...)
0
RLyda