Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13 can not sign on as admin or host

I have just upgraded from Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13, however now I can not sign on as either admin or host.. Also after registering as normal client I do not see my tabs that were built using DotNetNuke 2.1.2

0
SAChannels

DotNetNuke Upgrade 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 can't edit html modules
Ok I upgrade my 2.1.2 to 3.0.13. Site is really important because it actually makes money but I really need the advantage of friendly urls blah blah blah I uninstall all my custom modules except my PA Faq's from dotnetjedi that is really the heart of my site. I of course did a test upgrade on a different machine and I was able to leave that one custom module installed, upgrade, the module broke of course, then I uploaded the dnn 3 version and it worked :) So anyway I now do the upgrade on my live site and it upgrades just like it did on the test machine, except this time I noticed that the...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 Upgrade to 3.0.12
In the upgrade, following the directions given...After unzipping the 3.0.12 file overwriting the 2.1.2 (Previously working fine for several months), I get several errors when NOT logged in as admin or host. An Example is: Multiple controls with the same ID 'ctr' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs. When logged in as Admin or Host, I get the following errors on each module... Could Not Load Container: /Portals/_default/Containers/Classic/container.ascx As well as the first error... I cannot upgrade my production site until I get this problem solved.   Y...

Upgrade DotNetNuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 issues
I upgraded my dotnetnuke from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0.  I was successfully upgraded one of my server with no problem. But when I upgrade my local dev box, I have problems.  After I run the http://localhost/dotnetnuke/install/install.aspx?mode=install on my local box, the upgrade from my local host (the html page) indicated that it's upgraded successfully.  But once I click on the access my site link, I lost all the menu. Event when log on as host account,  I lost the admin as well as the host menu.  I opened the C:\dotnetnuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All.sln and rebuild al...

3.0.5 Issue
After debugging (literally) a problem during the upgrade process from 2.1.2 to 3.0.4/5, I found that the upgrade process requires localhost/DotNetNuke to be the only entry (whereas you could have CSVs in the PortalAlias field previously) in the PortalAlias field for Portal 0. This comes to light in components/Shared/PageBase.vb where the following code tries to check the value of PortalSettings.DefaultLanguage in line 14 below: 'Localization Public Property PageCulture() As CultureInfo Get Dim ci As CultureInfo ' Obt...

Differences DotNetNuke 2.1.2 and 3.1.3
Hi all, I am currently in a research fase about DotNetNuke. I have been searching a lot to find differences between DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 and DotNetNuke version 3.1.3. On the website DotNetNuke.com is much information about DotNetNuke 3.1.3 and how good it is and where to use it for, but not really some list about what functions it has. There is a list of bugs that are known and solved etc. at support.dotnetnuke.com but not a list with it's functions and possibilities. About DotNetNuke version 2.1.2 is really not much information to find. Every page I find tells DotNetNuke v.2...

Infinite redirect loop after upgrade from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1
After upgrading from DotNetNuke 3.1.1 to 3.2.1, I cannot access any of the DNN sites. Each access never completes. I checked all my aliases. They seem fine. I access my site via http://localhost/site or http://machinename/site and it fails. Of course, it all works under 3.1.1 (and prior versions). Anyone else experience this problem? Know of a fix? ...

DotNetNuke 2.1.2 #2
Is DotNetNuke 2.1.2 compatible with SQL Server 2005? Do I need to upgrade to 3.x or 4.x with SQL Server 2005?...

Upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3.0.12
I have successfully upgraded my app from 2.1.2 to 3.0.12 but under host settings, I cannot see "Search Admin" in the menu.  I also checked the db and cannot see a Search module at all in the db.  The search textbox is available in the skin, but if I try and search on anything I get a null reference exception. Has anyone else had this problem?  I did not see any posts about it.  Most posts deal with re-indexing the search which I can't get to without the admin page for search. Some additional info:  It looks like all of the following are missing from the host menu:...

DotNetNuke 2.0.4 & .net fwk 2.0
Hi, I am trying to install DNN 2.0.4 on my machine but get below error when logging in on localhost/dotnetnuke (running sql). Any idea of what is wrong - could it be .net fwk v2.0 (which I am running for various reasons) that has new constraints?. ************************************************************** Server Error in '/DotNetNuke' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the followin...

Bug DNN 3.1.1 Upgrade from 2.1.2 -> 3.1.0 ->
Somewhere along the process, (I missed when) a portal upgrade created a problem with portal creation. The site is created fine, but the password for the admin is never correct. I have to use host to correct it. Anyone faced this ?Do you know the truth when you hear it? are you using the same hash keys in your web.config? this got me one time-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Thanks, this helped me narrow it down and realize it was possibly the upgrade from DNN2 to DNN 3. Since there are no hash keys in DNN2 because it uses an encryption key, how did you solve it?Do you know ...

Upgrade DNN 3.0.13 -> 3.1.0 error: The type initializer for "DotNetNuke.Data.DataProvider" threw an exception
I tested the upgrade on a test system and worked fine. But now I have published the code to upgrade the production site and receive this following error:  Server Error in '/' Application. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: typeSource Error: An unhandled exception was generated during ...

Web resources about - Upgrading from DotNetNuke 2.1.2 to DotNetNuke 3.0.13 can not sign on as admin or host - asp.net.dotnetnuke

DotNetNuke CMS Is Now DNN Evoq
DNN Evoq available in the cloud via Windows Azure

DotNetNuke Brings Open Source Social To Windows
Social features added to both the commercial and free community editions of the open source content management system for the Microsoft.NET platform. ...

Winner and Still Champ, DotNetNuke
By popular demand, DotNetNuke, which built an open source empire on the Microsoft .Net platform

DotNetNuke: An Open-Source CMS ... For Microsoft Web Sites
Version 7.0 of DotNetNuke, an open-source content-management system that you've probably never heard of, is now released and bringing enterprise-level ...

DotNetNuke acquires software firm iFinity to beef up its Web content management platform
DotNetNuke (DNN), the Silicon Valley company behind a popular Web content management platform for Microsoft .NET, this morning announced that ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

Harrison Jones - LinkedIn
View Harrison Jones's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Harrison ...

Talk:Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If I may be so bold , this article would benefit from a total rewrite; in its current form the article provides little information and, I suspect, ...

Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > Home
Bendigo > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club LORDS RACEWAY IMAGE GALLERY All the colour and ...

Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > Home
Shepparton > > GRV Clubs > GRV Clubs" /> > GRV Clubs,DotNetNuke,DNN" /> > GRV Clubs" /> Our Club VICTORY FOR ARCHIE Star striker scores first ...