Upgrade from 2.x to 3.2.2 error

Hi, anyone who knows what whent wrong here? Upgrade whent with out complaints, as I go to the page I meet this.

An error has occurred.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at DotNetNuke.Framework.Reflection.CreateObject(String ObjectProviderType, String ObjectProviderName, String ObjectNamespace, String ObjectAssemblyName) at DotNetNuke.Modules.NavigationProvider.NavigationProvider.Instance(String FriendlyName) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.NavObjectBase.InitializeNavControl(Control objParent, String strDefaultProvider) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Controls.SolPartMenu.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) at DotNetNuke.Framework.CDefault.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) at DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

/Rob

0
Unfolded

error after upgrading Bugzilla from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
Hi, I have two Windows Server 2003 machines running Bugzilla 3.2.2 + Testopia 2.2, one is production and the other is for test, both have same configuration. I tried to upgrade it with patch file bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff.gz, and my steps are: 1) Shut down your Bugzilla installation by putting some HTML or text in the shutdownhtml parameter 2) untar the .diff file and use unix2dos.exe to replace Unix line feed characters with Windows carriage returns 3) run the command: path -p1 < bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff 4) run the command: perl checksetup.pl 5) remove the text of shut...

Error after upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 (win2003)
Hello I am still a newbie here and have been trying to figure out how to do an upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 on our windows 2003 server. Here is my configuration: Win2003, Apache 2.2, MySQL5.1, Perl 5.8.9, Bugzilla 3.2 I followed instructions found on: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Win32Install#Installing_Bugzilla_From_CVS. I did following command since I could not figure out how to run the 'patch' with CVSNT: S:\bugzilla-3.2>cvs update -R -d -rBugzilla_Stable Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password and got following errors when accessin...

Error when upgrading Bugzilla and Testopia to 3.2 and 2.2 respectively #2
Hello, I upgraded testopia and Bugzilla to 2.2 and 3.2 respectively. Previous versions are Bugzilla 3.0.2 and Testopia 2.2. It seems that when I am clicking the "Do some testing" link, error shown below is occuring. Also after I restored the database, test runs doesn't appear anymore. Software error: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: Unknown column 'target_pass' in 'field list' [for Statement " SELECT run_id,plan_id,environment_id,product_version,build_id,plan_text_version,manager_id,start_date,stop_date,summary,notes,target_...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
Aynyone seen this message? Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'....

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
I have tried this two times, by using my current 2.1.2 version, copy over all files from 3.2 into the 2.1.2 directory.Updated and verified the config file. Open the site through the browser, but... :o( It stops at once with the below message Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. Is there any knowledge about this? Am I the only one experiencing this :o(...

UPGRADE ERROR FROM 3.2.0-->3.2.2 HELP!!!
Hey there, I followed all the instructions for an upgrade has shown in the documentation and I am getting the following error: Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.02 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database.Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.GetPortalAliasByPortalID'. I backed up everything for 3.2.0 and I copied over all of the key information for web.config that was required ...

Error when upgrading Bugzilla and Testopia to 3.2 and 2.2 respectively
Checking for DBD-mysql (v4.00) ok: found v4.005 Checking for MySQL (v4.1.2) ok: found v5.0.45-community-nt Building Schema object from database... Adding new table bz_schema ... Initializing the new Schema storage... Adding new table attach_data ... Adding new table attachments ... Adding new table bug_group_map ... Adding new table bug_severity ... Adding new table bug_status ... Adding new table bugs ... Adding new table bugs_activity ... Adding new table bugs_fulltext ... Adding new table category_group_map ... Adding new table cc ... Adding new table...

Bugzilla upgrade from ver 3.2 to 3.2.2 (tarball upgrade issue)
Dear Sir, I read upgrade guide (http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.2/en/html/upgrade.html#upgrade-tarball) and do upgrade with tarball(from ver 3.2 to 3.2.2) I followed steps in this guide: [daniel@palfocus www]$ tar -zxvf bugzilla-3.2.2.tar.gz bugzilla-3.2.2/ bugzilla-3.2.2/CVS/ bugzilla-3.2.2/CVS/Root bugzilla-3.2.2/CVS/Repository ........ [daniel@palfocus www]$ cd bugzilla-3.2.2 [daniel@palfocus bugzilla-3.2.2]$ cp ../bugzilla/localconfig* . [daniel@palfocus bugzilla-3.2.2]$ cp -r ../bugzilla/data . [daniel@palfocus bugzilla-3.2.2]$ cd .. [daniel@palfocus www]$ mv bugzilla bug...

3.2 to 3.2.2 patch upgrade
Hello, I have successfully done a 3.2 -> 3.2.2 upgrade via the patch method. Then run "checksetup.pl" OK (2 times - first mentioned a new config variable) Then logging in and doing a "sanity check". All seemed OK. However, any comment added to a bug gives a big red warning : "t looks like you didn't come from the right page. One reason could be that you entered the URL in the address bar of your web browser directly, which should be safe. Another reason could be that you clicked on a URL which redirected you here without your consent. Are yo...

upgrading from 2.16.2 to 2.20.2
Hi, I have Bugzilla 2.16.2 installed on RedHat 9, which is working fine. I want to upgrade to 2.20.2. I am using the tarball method mentioned in the bugzilla upgrade guide. bash$ tar xvf bugzilla-STABLE.tar bash$ cd bugzilla-2.20 bash$ cp ../bugzilla/localconfig* . bash$ cp -r ../bugzilla/data . bash$ cd .. bash$ mv bugzilla bugzilla.old bash$ mv bugzilla-2.20 bugzilla after this I tryed to run ./checksetup.pl. at last it gives the following error ---------------------------------- If you want to see pretty HTML views of patches, you sho...

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
  I'm getting the following error when I browse to the side after uploading the upgrade files.  Any help would be appreciated! Notes:  Upgrade instructions followed exactly.            <trust level="Medium" originUrl="http://[mydomain].*" /> is set in web.config Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Assembly fredck.fcked...

Bugzilla 3.2 to 3.2.2 upgrade via patch
How do I know whether or not I have correctly completed the patch upgrade process? =20 Thanks,=20 =20 Peter -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- This message is for the named person's use only. This communication is for informational purposes only and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but it is not necessarily complete and its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. Mo...

3.2.2 upgrade error
Can anyone shed any light on this error; error=Value+cannot+be+null.%0d%0aParameter+name%3a+type&content=0 I successfully upgraded 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 at localhost with no problems. After a bit of messing around with permissions I  upgraded a similar DNN hosted at WH4L. The upgrade ran fine but now I just get this error (no page displayed). Installing 3.2.2 source version/.Net 1.1Regards, Nick Free Css Skins! | nuke.nickclements.net  This is the full error [ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type] System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boole...

Web resources about - Upgrade from 2.x to 3.2.2 error - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...