Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.2. Please Help

Hello

I have recently updated my website to 3.2.2 and when I tried to install the upgrade I was met with this error message:

Unhandled Error
Error Details
File
Error   Could not allocate space for object 'EventLog' in database  because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Lynn

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka

Hello All

Just to give you an update on the above error:

Somehow the error has cleared by itself.

But a new error has now occured: I am unable to log in.

I carefully copied/pasted the values (below) from the old web.config file to the new release.config (later renamed to web) :

"SiteSqlServer" value="Server= servername;Database=database name;uid=user name;pwd=password;"  Plus  2 machine codes ( "MachineValidationKey"  &    "MachineDecryptionKey )

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Lynn

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 12:23:06 AM

Hello All

Further Update:

It seems that I was a little premature in my previous post, the original error has  not gone away. Because every now and then when I key http://www.wkdbikes.com in the bar the first error of:

Unhandled Error
Error Details
File
Error   Could not allocate space for object 'EventLog' in database  because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.

.... reappears in place of the 'no login' error. But when on occassion I am allowed to view the website, the 'no login' error takes over.

To make things a little clearer with the 'no login' error.  When I try to login as host, admin,  user or even to register I am taken to a 'The page cannot be displayed' page with a url of:

http://www.wkdbikes.com/Home/tabid/52/ctl/Login/Default.aspx

I don't recall the actual address of the registration page etc. but does this look about right?

BTW I had previously installed some modules (all worked without problems) which required me to edit  the web.config file  or default.aspx .....

SlipStream (web site optimisation) and CATaLook  I copied/pasted relevant code from old web config to new.

Also I had installed TextInjector which requires a line of code in the Default.aspx file which I copy/pasted as required.

Any suggestions?  Please

Thanks

Lynn

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 9:05:06 AM

Lynn,

What else do you have running in that server? I have seen that error during some serious dts packages - you need to clear the event log.

You can clear the event log by stopping and restarting SQL Server, but you can also achieve this using the SQL Server command dbcc errorlog.

Note that this is an undocumented command--these are usually undocumented for good reason, so use it at your own risk.

Ryan Morgan
Arrow Consulting & Design, Inc
www.ArrowDesigns.com
www.ArrowNuke.com
0
RyanMorgan
2/28/2006 1:47:12 PM

Hello Ryan

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

I have nothing other than the 1 DNN site running on the server, although the server is shared.

I have informed my host company (Jodohost.com) and they have just increased the space  allocated for the database, I don't know if this helps yet.

But I am not confident enough to play around the with the server commands, just yet.

However, I am still left with the major problem of not being able to log in. I have rechecked the values that I copied/pasted from my old web.config  file and they match the values in the new web.config.

I remain locked out and I don't know why.  I don't know what else I should do, I have tried logging  in using my host password, admin password and user name/password which I have not altered, I have even tried to login as, host host, admin admin and I even tried to create a new registration. But each time I am taken to 'The page cannot be displayed'  Ahhhh!

Suggestions please.

Thanks

Lynn

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 3:35:03 PM
If thats going to be the only problem you will have when upgrading from dnn 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 you should be happy.
I became an expert on this. Worked on this upgrade for a week. I havnt seen your errors so I cant help but post here if you see other errors.

Free LIFETIME DNN Portal with 100MB(Up to 3000MB),200 Modules(2000$ worth),50 Skins,30 Languages,Statistics,Guides and Forum for help.
Browse the directory of hundreds of sites.

www.BuildPortal.com
0
liorlustig
2/28/2006 3:45:07 PM

liorlustig wrote:
If thats going to be the only problem you will have when upgrading from dnn 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 you should be happy.
I became an expert on this. Worked on this upgrade for a week. I havnt seen your errors so I cant help but post here if you see other errors.

Hello liorlustig,

Sorry to learn that you struggled for a week with your upgrade.

I presume you successfully  managed to solve all the problems in the end.

But I don’t share you joyous enthusiasm and happiness with regards to the ‘minor’ upgrade problem that I am currently encountering and I am sure anybody else who is also experencing this error is none too happy either.

Lynn

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 4:22:27 PM

Hello

Rather than perhaps having to spend a week or so, like liorlustig trying to rectify the upgrade/login Lockout  problem.

 Is there another way that I can change the username and password or perhaps revert back to host host just to get back into the site?

Thanks

Lynn

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 5:08:00 PM

Hello again

I am unsure of the possible cause of this error but, maybe:

It appears that when I try to log in I am redirected back to to login page which gives a full "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" page.  Somehow it seems that the login has looped back onto itself.

If this is a possible cause of the problem, then how do I go about testing it and redirecting the login to go to the home page instead of itself.  I don't know where to look or what to change. I have access to the files via FTP.

Thanks

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 7:54:46 PM
I am talking about much bigger problems like the admin page shows errors. I saw a lot of posts that had this problem. Eventually I could upgrade only toi 3.2.0 and not 3.2.2
I havnt dealt with your kind of problem but I read almost all the posts on these forums and as much as I know, if you do an upgrade without keeping the keys and the installation date key, all your users are lost. I havnt got into all the details you mentioned so maybe you already know that. Anyway, I hope you kept your self a backup and you can go back to 3.1.1 (which is by the way from my opinion the most stable release of DNN 3. DNN 3.2 had some problems too but I could fix them - I had to change a paremeter by hand on the DB).
0
yeoshua
2/28/2006 11:27:26 PM

Hello Again

 Sorry to keep bombarding you all, with so many questions. Unfortunately, I am still a novice in this area, so I don't know how to try out possible solutions which is very frustrating.

Another thought for possible solution. I had set the site to show friendly url's prior to the upgrade. I did not turn this setting off before upgrading.

However, after trying to login the addresss bar now displays  ......Home/tabid/52/ctl/Login/Default.aspx which is not the friendly URL as before. Therefore some confliction is taking place and consequently I am not taken to the correct page 'host editing' page and thus locked out.

Would it be better if I could switch the upgraded DNN to friendly URL's. Or would it be easier to turn off the previous friendly URL setting?

However, I don't know where to look or edit to change the setting. How can I switch on the upgraded DNN or turn off the previous friendly URL's settings without logging in?

Thanks

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
2/28/2006 11:39:45 PM

yeoshua wrote:
I am talking about much bigger problems like the admin page shows errors. I saw a lot of posts that had this problem. Eventually I could upgrade only toi 3.2.0 and not 3.2.2
I havnt dealt with your kind of problem but I read almost all the posts on these forums and as much as I know, if you do an upgrade without keeping the keys and the installation date key, all your users are lost. I havnt got into all the details you mentioned so maybe you already know that. Anyway, I hope you kept your self a backup and you can go back to 3.1.1 (which is by the way from my opinion the most stable release of DNN 3. DNN 3.2 had some problems too but I could fix them - I had to change a paremeter by hand on the DB).

Thanks for your post yeoshua.

Fortunately, I did keep the keys and the installation date from my old web.config file from DNN 3.1 1 and copied the values on to the new web.config file.  Yes I do still have a backup of the old version which I might be forced to revert to if I cannot find a solution.

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
3/1/2006 12:59:01 AM

Lyn - re your login problem.

When you upgraded you said you copied over the DB connection string from your old web.config. But you also need the two keys right under that - look something like this;

<add key="MachineValidationKey" value="FF54D11A7C4A251B31137B1XYZ00860893416A2C" />
    <add key="MachineDecryptionKey" value="D10DF05FDB76F09BDB23225F8A6ACXYZA64AC21BC95D09D" />

Hopefully you still have your old web.config...

{EDIT] Whoops - look like we posted at the same time...

Regards, Nick

Free Css Skins! | nuke.nickclements.net
0
nbc
3/1/2006 2:24:58 AM

Hello Further update:

I came across this post regarding Friendly URL's login conflict issue and the solution:

http://forums.asp.net/1017177/ShowPost.aspx

Philip Beadle who offered the solution suggested to edit the DB.

However, I was unable to reach the database as an error page was displayed instead with an error message.

*****************
web.config at :
Line 45: <add name="UrlRewrite"type="DotNetNuke.HttpModules.UrlRewriteModule,
DotNetNuke.HttpModules.UrlRewrite" />
*********************

I have looked at the old web.config (renamed: webbackup.config) file and the new web.config file.

I am unsure of what I must edit because both files contain the same line.

Any suggestions

Thanks

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
3/1/2006 11:44:50 AM

Hello Further update

I have managed to get past the "This page Cannot be displayed" page by using FF as a browser insted of IE6.

After login I cannot see the control panel or any admin host links. Instead I see a very, very long invalid viewstate error in the address bar:

http://www.wkdbikes.com/Default.aspx?tabid=52&error=Invalid_Viewstate%0d%0a%09Client+IP%3a+82.42.163.13%0d%0a%09Port%3a+1253%0d%0a%09User-Agent%3a+Mozilla%2f5.0+(Windows%3b+U%3b+Windows+NT+5.1%3b+en-GB%3b+rv%3a1.8.0.1)+Gecko%2f20060111+Firefox%2f1.5.0.1%0d%0a%09ViewState%3a+jtD%2bg0D6zqKdLMWfVzzEgcOXLTVfnvvudVLvshib8AW4CIpoVW1FwpB5Q7b73ndeuGYMEZ9incBZcnP6ag2XmO%2bG4gBmHVpaiEfay9FD7jBiWz3EdFq4SuA5AuRfxIsT4U8SiOoxmOQdvVfdchSB2EcDgs3Zy2g%2benwL%2bBLOdFpiGLhSIhkWJGq5iU7yEXBq4wwEX%2bZaVKxobkddHNG%2fZiZ4uU8vaImQs%2fOTyuIAJePYknmzOr89FWsA6vDsih%2bY5d5kFD7jEoGeXsRUazvKCKV1J%2f2CG2yHtktX65%2b7XsQYONLta9Rh6k8a%2fnP1p1zA9w6kV0pUptWxXyajqptvRNCqxf%2f8a%2fPiYeBxozjvTwRMi1mQJZ6gM5T9DDUX0M78GNezod4e6zZ2RPxalNvu3i8gQ3T8GQk9UP660LQTqNWxqP9hU6zTWLmuVu0RTmiFMZE46sufbuzUYkQqojfCyoktenwUsR05l1gcT6EMAB25nwHcehBpco%2bo734STXldE0VqwAlvgyJhCjPKyRkeSD9wdfEblb7tL1SeSbxsKIue6t0wJoFQWaZswY%2f4FrMJSRl8rKHC1DIXy82l%2f0NsvMX5JJYHAlGqqeqLRlF2kD9MF5uu1lQDqwyxfzstibsaRDg2%2bo50rC4DR4sKLdTaa4bsvLnMhDt7kTbBSipWoJaIqqOHcjT59j4kL3P%2bKLrLLt89nPW6UylbrIX3KsyQcX4R6GtrAW3GVun5byvWF25IY%2f3UyqBDyj1rJWZ6DgSM7gtE8cRR0LJ4jvPDaQD0p2aQIuhvvB8THSQWyLrUhdA9502qk%2bzQUINFsf6OyUUCtpu6ll9M%2fjYfAL3A670C7SKr87%2fx140CqPqMOPpVpuqPecqBgsNnJq2hV8fhMU91GoNiBbEBnf9iQqTL%2fki0lph%2fBz%2fR0WxdHbwQ8Ii1%2fQP6LlL5olZGGKNSJv%2bGWv%2f6W8ve3StOK7itnKjlP73S91wt9nVnSFVXfc66jsEdWb7LmcfGLWOGpTZeEmx1tXyO8o%2bDwMAeEnsnhZCatt9e3zTX752LQhtGxOpPuJuGhAN4Vl5QXjGULvCgbF8Od9mgd68q6jeA%2b%2bZzl%2faeJC2TU3EjhcOo0M0Ci4DBFtSSycq%2bOqeHnEzaQOkTvcwPbeE%2fVnB2IFNqhTKKqEwMeZEV1cTKWlFYjjo4SD1EY2fnC2BfHsEiLIFKV870yUgc5N3UXHnmfAUao2VELmw5o8Y8KkAijvcsic89Os017yx8fGFzZnbReBaHp%2fiLymn0PV8mpTDgs91ORl4opSnizY59vgZkn53Zzj6FV6kuOLfwSHp%2bXEnTAo%2blniykBoxP3LFdIn56udzT%2b27J2HVwUJm9DxL6x5x5gN3TvTv8fHodNXnVSE0Y2JmevHQLUqRacEVnKB1oYEfzcnG2KqmIiylP9KueHqtZXsviwy2iepU6uGHXZPc3PGnEyn%2bH1w6%2fRdwHb0JwpEk3xpzGA9KXtLeqOmc3pbiEaR877u1LobSLj9k%2b4k4sNIXSbGYA0YTJbaErHOZ4b6KVGjPtxnnWeniKObdZcKpu1RvfXDsWXvUz%2bxIj4VLYzjmey2gwQv603gAJIcHmJW5IbAbpPNmUCrU2IKeQaW%2bL1pZ69M7Z7zf4DM2xvjf%2f6xuRg3IveF0VQyiCfbg9GiqDR2nAg7%2bzc3mGGg6P9d8lyvPiId2YoWDcig%2bkYiXXGhmExK6uIGgYcQKo6z1hJvyd%2bo1a4POvowkkDUwAIH2YJRssXYmtp6mS5amH293wa4jZxIHnFcP9fbU3Jfyv2%2bwiEcvXtzbh%2fzxOtNY15AA39r2w9GrzVa05iApwHUZtFo%2b5dl01d%2fPB3s6YKXKZSpaj15vzIy7GKW3VEq9t2CJE8LyolOiosl%2fBcUvDRsCtowyKVj5Zmr3In%2fWo6ELCNc%2fBlQ1DGj3wMsAzAyUmc3BUIWVmpENV5IL6AEeZqYEJ1u6zfiS3MuuAl5aiOb6BopHc7D%2b5FP%2bWq%2fWdk9i%2fXm7kvwfFE%2fyBsT26RjrWzTYHb6E7va21QPj%2bkE0clCrWUjhnfwLAvJzK9e5T%2fSRyH5a9rCKPhdyyE590z6YdiVuhw%2fE2GC5TbsTIXzdJZ4g6205fu2YvTS2L9OS7NNDqtnIPtRPTDdA9dnDf8athYqpZmloB3ZBvB%2fYvW27keO666vV321dYxCRPIq4S7nBQ%2benBaOBrHkccHloiGobNPdNz9GLX%2fPG4HWRqrGACcnJR6G5uVMrEcOkQr7p92xQPDS%2bmoG88U3v5e2WGNXEh44fn%2bqbQO2ssnUvKrVa0NViI5%2b53hRIQj3o3YftHhI249NDwqDWke4d6HItokyJW%2fiwrDOTM8%2b%2fqXm%2fG7iq9bEyzUIBJ9210B5qGUxuMgw%3d%0d%0a%09Http-Referer%3a+http%3a%2f%2fwww.wkdbikes.com%2fHome%2ftabid%2f52%2fctl%2fLogin%2fDefault.aspx%0d%0a%09Path%3a+%2fDefault.aspx.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Regards

Lynn

0
eureka
3/1/2006 2:19:31 PM

I had the same trouble logging in to my sites after upgrading to DNN 3.2.2 and the suggestion below easily did the trick. I had to replace the two lines below in my web.config file with the ones from my web.config backup. The values were wrong after the upgrade and had to be restored to the correct value in order to work. Thanks for the tip, nbc! I hope you're having luck with your repairs, Lynn.

Regards,
     Koramado

nbc:

Lyn - re your login problem.

When you upgraded you said you copied over the DB connection string from your old web.config. But you also need the two keys right under that - look something like this;

<add key="MachineValidationKey" value="FF54D11A7C4A251B31137B1XYZ00860893416A2C" />
    <add key="MachineDecryptionKey" value="D10DF05FDB76F09BDB23225F8A6ACXYZA64AC21BC95D09D" />

Hopefully you still have your old web.config...

{EDIT] Whoops - look like we posted at the same time...

0
koramado

after success update from 3.1.1 to 3.2, I test my site to update from 3.2 to 4.0, and I got this error
  Server Error in '/wpatest' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Stream is not a valid resource file.Source Error: Line 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> Line 2: <root> Line 3: <language name="English" key="en-US" fallback=""/>Source File: /wpatest/App_GlobalResources/Locales.xml.resources    Line: 1 Version Informatio...

Error Upgrading 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
  I'm getting the following error when I browse to the side after uploading the upgrade files.  Any help would be appreciated! Notes:  Upgrade instructions followed exactly.            <trust level="Medium" originUrl="http://[mydomain].*" /> is set in web.config Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Assembly fredck.fcked...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Error in Upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2
Upgrading a 3.1.1 version to 3.2.2 logged this error in the script for 3.2.1 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX terminated because a duplicate key was found for index ID 4. Most significant primary key is '3785'. Could not create constraint. See previous errors. The statement has been terminated. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQ...

error after upgrading Bugzilla from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3
Hi, I have two Windows Server 2003 machines running Bugzilla 3.2.2 + Testopia 2.2, one is production and the other is for test, both have same configuration. I tried to upgrade it with patch file bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff.gz, and my steps are: 1) Shut down your Bugzilla installation by putting some HTML or text in the shutdownhtml parameter 2) untar the .diff file and use unix2dos.exe to replace Unix line feed characters with Windows carriage returns 3) run the command: path -p1 < bugzilla-3.2.2-to-3.2.3.diff 4) run the command: perl checksetup.pl 5) remove the text of shut...

UPGRADE ERROR FROM 3.2.0-->3.2.2 HELP!!!
Hey there, I followed all the instructions for an upgrade has shown in the documentation and I am getting the following error: Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.02 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database.Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.GetPortalAliasByPortalID'. I backed up everything for 3.2.0 and I copied over all of the key information for web.config that was required ...

DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.3 Upgrade Error
Hello, the upgrade said it was successful and to click here to launch the portal. I did and received the following error message. Please help. Server Error in '/psg' Application. A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.DuplicateNameException: A column named 'SkinSrc' already belongs to this DataTable.Source Error: An unhandled e...

Help!!! After upgrading DNN 2.1.2 to 3.1.1 FTB Error
I keep on getting this error after upgrading a DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.1.1 (Windows 2k with SQL Server 2000). The Text/HTML module when in edit comes up with error as follws; Edit Text/HTML    Basic Text Box Rich Text Editor An error has occurred.DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1. at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseRoot() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at Sys...

Help with error upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0
I just went through the upgrade process and it stated everything was fine. I clicked the link to visit the site, and I got the following error in the address bar:/Default.aspx?tabid=36&error=Object+reference+not+set+to+an+instance+of+an+object.&content=0In the browser window I got this: An error has occurred.An error has occurred.I'm completely lost. I basically have a default installation of 3.1.1 - no added thrid party anything. In fact, all I changed was the logo graphic (same filename) and some text.Any help would be great! I have seen this issue once. have not been ab...

Error after upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 (win2003)
Hello I am still a newbie here and have been trying to figure out how to do an upgrade from 3.2 to 3.2.2 on our windows 2003 server. Here is my configuration: Win2003, Apache 2.2, MySQL5.1, Perl 5.8.9, Bugzilla 3.2 I followed instructions found on: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:Win32Install#Installing_Bugzilla_From_CVS. I did following command since I could not figure out how to run the 'patch' with CVSNT: S:\bugzilla-3.2>cvs update -R -d -rBugzilla_Stable Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password and got following errors when accessin...

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
I have tried this two times, by using my current 2.1.2 version, copy over all files from 3.2 into the 2.1.2 directory.Updated and verified the config file. Open the site through the browser, but... :o( It stops at once with the below message Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'. Is there any knowledge about this? Am I the only one experiencing this :o(...

Error: Upgrading from From 2.1.2 to 3.2
Aynyone seen this message? Error Installing DotNetNuke Current Assembly Version: 03.02.00 Invalid object name 'Version'. Invalid object name 'Version'....

Help: error upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2 (W2003)
This is the error:  Server Error in '/' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: El conjunto de permisos de seguridad otorgado para el ensamblado memberrole.dll no es compatible entre dominios de aplicación.Source Error: Line 258: <add assembly="*"/> Line 259: </assemblies> Line 260:Source File: c:\windows\microsof...

Web resources about - Upgrade Error 3.1 to 3.2.2. Please Help - asp.net.dotnetnuke

H-1 upgrade program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The H-1 upgrade program refers to the United States Marine Corps 's program to develop the AH-1Z Viper and UH-1Y Venom to replace its aging fleets ...

Tumblr Referrals From Facebook Up 2.5X Following Upgrade For Timeline
Since upgrading for timeline and launching with open graph in April, Tumblr has seen its referral traffic from Facebook rise by more than 2.5 ...

Facebook Platform Upgrade Guide
Upgrade instructions for Facebook's platform across versions.

Facebook Allows Users to Upgrade to the New Messages Product, Why You Should
Some users are seeing a prompt when they visit their Facebook Messages inbox allowing them to upgrade to the New Messages product launched in ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh julia @ d0gbones 3m I laughed at the call handler when he told me it'd be £400 to stay on my current price plan and upgrade ...

Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Desktop Audio Upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I needed some new speakers for my desktop computer system at home. I've been tolerating JBL creature 2.1 system for a couple of years now and ...

EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube
EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube