Update All Users Time Zones DNN 3.2.2

Anybody know how or where I can update the time zone for all my users as they are all getting set to UTC 00:00 even though the portal default time zone is set to UTC -06:00. This is an intranet website and only internal users are allowed so they all should be set to UTC -06:00. An SQL script woudl be fine. Thanks.
Jerry J. Jansen
0
jjjansen

As far as I can see, this value is encoded within the aspnet_profile table in PropertyValuesString and PropertyValuesBinary. You should use the membership provider to access and alter these Values.
Sebastian Leupold
gamma concept mbH

DeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in German

DNN Project UserDefinedTable
0
leupold

I ran CVS update from 3.2.3 to 3.2.4, but still display 3.2.3
Hi, On Windows Server with Bugzilla 3.2.3 I ran: cvs update -R -d -rBugzilla_Stable I thought I was updating to 3.2.4. When I log in, I still see 3.2.3. Did I do something incorrectly? Thanks, Yuri Have you run checksetup.pl since the cvs update command? This is required. - Brian Small -----Original Message----- From: support-bugzilla-bounces+bsmall=3Dnwlogic.com@lists.mozilla.org [mailto:support-bugzilla-bounces+bsmall=3Dnwlogic.com@lists.mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Yuri Ivanov Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 10:31 AM To: support-bugzilla@lists.mozilla.org Subject: I ran...

problem with dnn 3.2.1 after update from 3.2.0
Hello, since my update from dnn 3.2.0 to 3.2.1 I can not delete containers.  The page will reload and i must sign in new. If i try the autentification module in the admin module, so i become the error " can not connect to windows atentification" ( free tranlate from german ). Can any help me? Tahnks Matthias Schlomann*******************Matthias SchlomannWebmasterHttp://moonlightradio.net*******************...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

Moving Only User from DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.0.12
If I want to make a fresh installation with DNN 3.0.12 in which way I can move all people subscribe to my old DB (MSSQL)  in the new one ? Thanks. ...

DNN 3.2.2 New User Registration Sending Email to Wrong Users
This is the first time I've seen this, but I have a 3.2.2 site and it's just starting to get activity. I've had three different users register today and each got email confirmation from another user. I am using UCanUseUserAttributes 2.05.05. I haven't noticed this sort of thing in the past, but does anyone have a clue as to why this is? It doesn't bode well for user confidence to receive confirmation email from another user. ThanksTj Tj, You should contact the developer of "UCanUseUserAttributes".  If what you are saying can be duplicated then either you have configured "UCanUseUse...

DNN 3.2.2 and DNN 4.0.2
Just in time for christmas, the German translations of DotNetNuke 3.2.2 and 4.0.2 are available for download at DeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in German. There are also language packs for the new versions of core modules Gallery and Forums. Happy Christmas - Fröhliche Weihnachten - Joyeux Noel!Sebastian Leupoldgamma concept mbHDeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in GermanDNN Project UserDefinedTable...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

ObjectQualifier in DNN 3.0.13 to DNN 3.2.2 Upgrade
 I am planning an upgrade from DNN 3.0.13 to DNN 3.2.2 this weekend. I have read about copying the keys and putting in an install date in the new web.config. I also see several things about putting in dnn_ as the objectqualifier. Does this only apply if the tables in my database are prefixed with dnn_ already? Or should I do this either way and let it prefix them on the upgrade? Any other items to be aware of? I see a lot of people going from 3.1 to 3.2 but not from 3.0.13 to 3.2.2.. Are there any real big issues with 3.2.2 that would warrant only going to 3.1.1.? ThanksCliff------ ...

Running both 2 & 3
Name: Neil Creagh Email: neilatportfoliowebsitedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Running both 2 & 3 - or update notification to all users of 2 Comments: As a website designer I'd love to use version 3 but I still have to be able to check my HTML in version 2. While I have a separate PC running older browsers, I still like to have Firefox 2 to hand on my own Mac to quickly check how my code will appear to these users. I'd like to see instructions somewhere explaining either how I can run the two versions - and also, maybe if all users of version 2 received an ale...

DotNetNuke User Guide and Documentation for DNN 2.1.2
New SEO version of Marvin's DotNetNuke User Guides and Documentation are now available free online at http://portals.my-asp.net/Default.aspx?tabid=180. Part Three of My-ASP.Net's DotNetNuke Portal trilogy - Harmony Skin Design will be available shortly Use and Enjoy Marvin...

Problem updating 2.20.2 to 3.0.2 bugzilla-update.xml file cannot be created.
Hi, I successful update the bugzilla. I also set the preferences. But now = when I browse the new bugzilla In main page I receive the following = error message: > The local XML file './data/bugzilla-update.xml' cannot be created.=20 > Please make sure the web server can write in this directory and=20 > that you can access the web. If you are behind a proxy, set=20 > the proxy_url parameter correctly. Now : - I checked the data folder and the privileges seems good (777).=20 - I don't use the proxi. Moreover in ./data folder I also found the params file...

2.3.2 update failed on XP limited user, upgraded from Admin, but limited user still sees "upgrade failed"
On a Windows XP system my daughter uses, she runs SeaMonkey from a regular/limited user account. The 2.3.2 upgrade was attempted, but failed. I then performed the upgrade from an administrator account, successfully. However, when using the limited user account, SeaMonkey reports "upgrade failed" whenever it starts. Bob Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:48:37 -0400, /Bob Fleischer/: > On a Windows XP system my daughter uses, she runs SeaMonkey from a > regular/limited user account. The 2.3.2 upgrade was attempted, but > failed. I then performed the upgrade from an admi...

downgrade from dnn 4.0.2 to 3.2.2
hi i have a dnn 4.0.2 installed in wh4l but i have some problems and i want to downgrade to 3.2.2 could anybody help me with some instructions? if i just overwrite the files i know it could be a big problem with the database!!! does anybody know if exist some script to downgrade versions? thanks in advanced. Anthony Alvarado http://www.anthonyalvarado.info http://www.mentores.net I am pretty sure you can't downgrade.Because 3.2 and 4.0 are "the same version" it may be possible, however, make sure you have plenty of backups of your data when you try that.Given the fact that you're o...

DNN 2.1.2 and FreeTextBox 3.0 #2
After a bit of fiddling I have come up with a solution for integrating FTB 3.0 into my DNN 2.1.2 The basic concept is just to modify the existing provider to access the new FTB and unlock some of the extra functionality. Goes something like... 1. copy the new FreeTextBox.dll into root/Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/FtbHtmlEditorProvider/ftb/bin (you may beed to drop and re-add the reference) 2. in the FtbHtmlEditorProvider.vb file, change the Public Sub New() code to Public Sub New() Dim _portalSettings As PortalSettings = CType(HttpContext.Current.Items(&q...

Web resources about - Update All Users Time Zones DNN 3.2.2 - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday is an American limited-run series broadcast on NBC . It is a political satire news show spin-off ...

Gizmodo.com Updates
Nobody should have to use a pay phone , natural disaster or no natural disaster. So if your gadgets are out of juice after Sandy, here’s a tiny ...

Lifehacker.com Updates
By Whitson Gordon Ever run into a situation where you have multiple wireless networks available, but one is clearly better than the other? WiFi ...

Facebook Messenger For Android Update Includes Conversation Shortcuts
Facebook released an update to its Android Messenger application that incorporates the group -creation and message forwarding features in last ...

Canada Fiscal Update: Liberals Say Federal Books Billions Deeper In Hole 162
Finance Minister Bill Morneau's update comes after months of downgraded economic projections.

Rice Krispies Updates Treat Making With New Jingle
The words snap, crackle and pop first appeared in a print ad for Rice Krispies in 1929 and popped up on the box in 1932. The three characters ...

U.S. HTC One A9 to receive November security update imminently [Updated]
... to U.S. unlocked A9s. November security patch should get technical approval today and roll out immediately to U.S. unlocked A9s. Update: According ...

Winter is coming as Cartoon Survivor goes to the Ice Age in latest update
Cartoon Survivor , the fun game from the folks at Australia-based studio Spunge Games, has received a great update just in time for the cold ...

7-Zip gets a major update at last
After five years of stop-start development, 7-Zip has just released a new stable version 15.2 . It’s been a long wait, but if you’re still using ...

Colin Kaepernick Injury Update: San Francisco 49ers Place QB on Season-Ending IR - Bleacher Report
Possibly signaling the end of Colin Kaepernick 's tenure in San Francisco, the 49ers surprisingly placed the struggling quarterback on injured ...