treeview control made with VS.NET 2003 for DNN 2.1.2

Clicking on the first root node works fine , but when I click on any other node, the following error occurs:

Failed to load viewstate. The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request. For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.
Anyone know how to avoid this error. I tried turning off viewstate in the control, but that didn't appear to help resolve this error.
Thanks,
Paul
0
kloepper

I found it.  It should NOT Auto post back.
0
kloepper

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

Sharepoint 2003 - .net 1.1
Hello !As a consultant, I was asked to develop a simple web application using .net 2.0 and a SQL Server 2005 database. I tried to deploy that application at the client's site : Windows Server 2003, Sharepoint 2003, IIS 6 (with .Net 1.1 and 2.0).The thing is that the application is to be deployed under the default web site used by sharepoint with .net 1.1, without being managed by sharepoint.Actually, when accessing the app from a remote computer, the browser shows a 'Page cannot be displayed'. How can get my application to work side by side with sharepoint and the 2 framework ver...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Create module using .NET ver 2.0 and use with DNN 2.1.2
Hi all, i would like to start to test the .NET 2.0 version of the framework ad i would like to know is there some problem if i write a module with the 2.0 version of .NET and use with DNN 2.1.2. Thanks Stefano...

Running server controls compiled for .NET 1.1 in .NET 2.0
Hello, I have tried upgrading our ASP.NET 1.1 application to .NET 2.0 by using Web Application Projects, and it works beautifully. We use several 3rd party controls that we bought for use in .NET 1.1 and these seem to just work in .NET 2.0, except that I get an intermittent problem with one of them. Should DLLs compiled using .NET 1.1 simply work, except if they access classes that have been removed from the framework in .NET 2.0? If I have both .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 present on the machine and the ASP.NET application is configured to run using .NET 2.0 and I have a DLL compiled using .NE...

.NET 2.0 with VS .NET 2003
I installed .net 2.0 using vs .net 2003.how to configure my web application  with .net 2.0.Now .net 2.0 and .net 1.x both are installed on my pc.There is nothing ASP.NET tab in IIS folder properties.is it possiable to run it with .net 2.0 You should have a tab on your website config in IIS when you right click the site that allows you to choose which version to run. Either way it does not matter. .NET 2.0 is useless to you unless you write your site with VS 2005. .NET 2.0 for the most part is backwards compatible but there were a few breaking changes. If you were using something in yo...

Can you have VS .net 2003 AND VS.net 2005 Beta 2 installed on same machine?
Right now I have Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 installed on my machine, but I also need to put on the Visual Studio 2003 Professional to work with some older projects. Can I installed the Visual Studio 2003 Professional on the same machine with out messing anything up?Thanks Yes you can have them side by side!   Also see http://blogs.msdn.com/robcaron/archive/2005/04/20/410224.aspx link of Robcorn, it also could helps you!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti great thanks, I am installing the 2003 version now on my machine that already has the ...

.NET v1.1 SP1 and .NET 2.0 beta 2
Hi all I want to install VWD and .NET 2.0 beta 2 on the same machine that I am using Delphi.NET and .NET v1.1 SP1. I am considering jumping from Delphi to C# and this is an ideal way to do it. I do however have too many web applications on the v1.1 framework that are published on servers that do not support 2.0 as yet. Can these 2 versions of the framework co-exist so I can carry on in Delphi with existing sites but start new ones in VWD? I did take the chance on one of my machines and both VWD and Delphi seem to compile their respective web apps okay. I have not tested deplo...

visual studio.net and DNN 2.1.2
Hi, I am a newbie and have some difficulties opening the DNN solution: I unzipped the files under c:\ dotnetnuke and I can see the Dotnetnuke.sln file, but when I try to open it with Visual Studio.net, I get the following error: http://localhost/Dotnetnuke. Cannot establish a connexion with the server I have W2K3 ,IIS6, SQL Server2000 .....my site is working fine though........ Is there any parameters to fix for Visual Studio or should the files be under: c:\inetpub\wwwroot..... Thanks a lot for your prompt support open it, and the .webinfo in notepad and change the p...

.net framework 2.0 in vs.net 2003
I have installed .net framework 2.0 beta. I already have vs.net 2003. Is it possible for me to get all the features of .net framework 2.0 in vs.net 2003? no, it's not possible, but ASP.Net 2.0 will be 100% backward compatible with ASP.Net 1.1./Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitterMicrosoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCTASPInsidersMy Blog...

Datagrid(.net 1.1) to GridView(.net 2.0) and using the RowUpdating event how to extract the values from the controls.
Ok  This is the settings: I use a Viewgrid with only itemtemplate colums for example. <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Test"><ItemTemplate><asp:Label id="LBL_Test" text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Test1") %>' runat="server" meta:resourcekey="LBL_TestResource1"></asp:Label></font></ItemTemplate> <EditItemTemplate><asp:TextBox ID="HDN_Test" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Test1") %>' Runat="server" meta:resourcekey="HDN_TestResource1" /></EditItemTemplate></asp:TemplateField>  The ...

Web resources about - treeview control made with VS.NET 2003 for DNN 2.1.2 - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Live-Beta TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting TreeView Demo: Frameless Layout with Highlighting ...
Welcome to our beta site for CBC Live mp3 streams! This is a form of online broadcast we are exploring right now, both from a technical best-practices ...

Visual Basic for Applications - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual Basic for Applications ( VBA ) is an implementation of Microsoft 's event-driven programming language Visual Basic 6 and its associated ...

From the Saint
It's full steam ahead for events in the Saint today; although some have been postponed, others are getting bigger and better.

HOME - St. Catharines
St. Catharines is a city that offers many ammenities and opportunities to its residents. It is a place known for its friendliness, charm and ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Examples - AlloyUI
AlloyUI is a framework built on top of YUI3 that provides a simple API for building high scalable applications.

allworldsoft.com — all software.
Xara X1 1.1 DL Xara X is an advanced graphic illustration package for Windows, that offers unrivaled redraw speed and a user interface which ...

CrossFont Help
CrossFont Help

Evolution of the Windows Interface
... a 3D button, comboboxes. Windows 95 introduced a slew of new 3D controls, such as rich text edit, toolbars/statusbar, progressbar, treeview/listview, ...

Silverlight - Blackboard
Silverlight is a development platform for creating rich media applications and business applications for the Web, desktop, and mobile devices.Microsoft ...