Text/HTML Module's side-by-side?

I've seen DNN sites that have text/html modules side-by-side in the same pane (ie. content pane). I have been unsuccessful in finding settings that will allow me to do this? Is this a specific skin? Someone please help.
Mark Spears
http://portal.markspears.net
----------------------------
Because Programmers Speak in Code
http://www.anti-dmca.org
0
brckobob

there are modules that allow you to control the layout..   take a look on snowcovered.com

0
brian_c
5/31/2005 1:03:01 AM
I've been snooping around and finally got an answer. You have to create different skins that allow more direct control of the layout.
Mark Spears
http://portal.markspears.net
----------------------------
Because Programmers Speak in Code
http://www.anti-dmca.org
0
brckobob
5/31/2005 1:14:56 AM
no, there are modules which let you control layout within one single pane...
0
brian_c

Can't display hotmail's inbox and mail side-by-side
Name: Bernard Email: drbernardchanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't display hotmail's inbox and mail side-by-side Comments: With firefox 2 i could get hotmail's new format with the message content and the inbox side by side, but now with firefox 3, it doesn't work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Installs side side copy's
Name: Chief Spraker Email: chiefsprakeratyahoodotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Installs side side copy's Comments: When installing the latest nightly build 9/25/2009 22:50, over a previous build, instead of updating it installs a new side by side copy. This is on Windows 7 RTM Ultimate. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.213.1 Safari/532.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one y...

Side By Side
Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) / under (message)? On 11/13/13 3:44 PM, OldGuy wrote: > Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) / > under (message)? Try View > Layout > Vertical View Is that what you want? -- Ken Mac OS X 10.8.5 Firefox 24.0 Thunderbird 17.0.8 LibreOffice 4.1.2.3 OldGuy wrote: > Can the mail view be set up side by side instead of over(Subject ...) / > under (message)? These are the names of the panes in a layout http://kb.mozillazine.org/Window_layout_-_Thunder...

cannot see 'Edit text' in TEXT/HTMl module
hii cannot see edit text in my text/html module when i use it.its happenign only suddenly becaue till yesterdya i had been using hte module and i could se it?anything missing?thanks Check the control panel preview button. You are probably in preview mode.John M. i dont see edit text import content export content syndicate rest of the options i can see: help online help settings delete move...

Java's a thorn in Microsoft's side
Java's a thorn in Microsoft's side By David Smith, Gartner Viewpoint, Special to ZDNet Garnter analyst says Microsoft's decision not to include Java support in the upcoming release of Windows XP (news - web sites) is preparation for its eventual and complete abandonment. http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20010720/tc/java_s_a_thorn_in_microsoft_s_side_1.html -- "All this torturing people gets me HOT!" ...

Move Tab Close X's from right side to left side
Name: Will Hall Email: sevenx6atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Move Tab Close X's from right side to left side Comments: This is very picky. Most of the mac browser(safari, camino, etc..) tabs have the close x's on the left side. It would make it more uniform between all browsers to have it on the left. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Help! I cannot access the DataGrid's ItemTemplate's LinkButton's Text Atrribute 's Value!!!!!!!!!!!
I write a datagrid's ItemDataBound method as follows:   private void dgTable_ItemDataBound(object sender, System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs e)  {   if(e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Item || e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.AlternatingItem)   {    if(!isRole("Manager"))    {     LinkButton tmp = (LinkButton)e.Item.FindControl("lbPassed");     if(tmp.Text == "Passed")     {      ((LinkBu...

Modules Side by Side / Columns
Hi Just managed to get dotnetnuke running, but when creating a new page (tab) and adding modules, all the modules go vertically one below the other. I have set the tab to have left and right pane widths. How can I get modules to appear on the left and right? I am after a 3 column style page, with a menu on the left, content in middle, and calendar on right. Thanks in advance darren Once you're logged in as an Admin (or host), you should be able to uset the right and left arrows to move things left and right among the 3 panes. Thanks for the help...

downloading .NET dll's to client side
hi! does anyone knows how can I download .NET assembly to the client side using the <Object> tag with vesioning? I tried using : <OBJECT id="MyUserControl" style="WIDTH: 1000px; HEIGHT:800px" codeBase="MyUserControl.dll#1,0,0,0" classID="MyUserControl.dll#MyNamespace.MyClass"> </OBJECT> but my MyUserControl.dll assembly is dependent on several other .net dll which should be download indirectly as well. It works fine. The problem arises when I advance the MyUserControl.dll AssemblyVersion (and his dependent dll a...

newbie's question,HttpResponse.Cache is server side cache or client side cache?
I mean if i want to cache some client-relate information,can i use the httpresponse.cache? The Cache object is server-side. Client caching is entirely controlled by the user's browser. So, you can only make suggestions to the client-side cache by using things like the Pragma-NoCache header....

How do I capture the textbox's text for client-side validation?
Hi!  Using VS 2008, ASP.NET page. Content placeholder 1 is in the Body tag and 2 is in the Header tag of the master page used by the .aspx. I have a text control called txtEmail in a table in ContentPlaceHolder1 in the .aspx page.  The CustomValidator's ClientValidationFunction is set to cvCheckEmail.  I am using "source" and "client_args" (because that is what I see in a training manual I have.)  I am  assuming (eek!) that the source and arguments are available.  What I am trying to do is to capture the email address th...

pls help: how to get client-side HTML "text field" value from a server side button
i copy some javascript from somewhere so user can choose pick up a date from a calendar and display the date onto a HTML text field. I have no knowledge in writing client side script(i.e. write code in html) can i write some code in a server-side button to get the value in the HTML text field??? i tried: Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click textbox1.text = document.getElementById("htmltext").value End Sub but "document" is highlighted, and say isn't declar yet. and...

HTML Module
Hi! I'm dealing with a very serious issue here. I suppose that this is not the default behaviour or a common bug of DNN however I found other people facing the same issue. When editing the contents of an HTML module, sometimes the editor turn read-only when I click on HTML view button and after that returning to the pervious view is not possible. If I click the update button when this happens the content of the module is lost. Has anybody found what is causing this behaviour. Is there a file I havent installed or something like that? Thanks, Dimitris Dimitris PapadimitriouSoftware...

Web resources about - Text/HTML Module's side-by-side? - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Side-by-side assembly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Side-by-side technology is a standard for executable files in Windows 98 Second Edition , Windows 2000 , and later versions of Windows that attempts ...

Side by Side (with Dropbox support) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Side by Side (with Dropbox support) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Avatar and Pocahontas Side-by-Side - YouTube
This is a side-by-side comparison of Avatar with clips from Disney's Pocahontas. It helps illustrate that Avatar is really just: "Pocahontas ...

In Uganda's Nakivale camp, killers and survivors live side by side
In the heart of central Africa, conflict has become a way of life but counselling for trauma is still in its infancy.

Side by Side of the Simon & Simon intro and parody - YouTube
Since I didn't see this anywhere else I thought I'd upload it, here's the side-by-side of the original Simon & Simon intro and the one done by ...

'Wish I had side-by-side televisions': How to take in debate night
As the first leaders' debate gets underway in Toronto Thursday evening, Canada's political powerhouses face some sure-to-be-good-TV competition ...

Winnipeg man given $113.10 fine for walking with friends side by side - CTV News
A Winnipeg man has been fined $113.10 for walking side-by-side with his friends, because the group was walking “more than two abreast.”

Side by side, fight against terrorism
Side by side, fight against terrorism People's Daily Online Mardan, one of the co-authors of the joint letter told People's Daily on May 2 ...

Side-by-side: How Apple’s new Transit directions compare to those in Google Maps
Yesterday, at WWDC 2015, Apple introduced transit directions to its native Maps application for the first time. It's a feature that has long ...

Side by side images show iPhone’s iterative camera improvement over the years
Camera+’s founder Lisa Bettany has posted (via Gizmodo) photos showing the huge improvement the iPhone’s camera has seen over the years. While ...