Streaming Video Forum. No.Not about, but using video in Forum

DNN2.04

I am using a product that allows me to copy and paste html code into a page and the code, which includes javascript, inserts a streaming video clip, using a java applet, which is made simply by using a webcam. An example is on my home page. http://www.logicfirstcomputing.com
I'm using the DNF Random HTML/Text module, which includes a rich text/html editor, to do this. Works great.
My idea is to use this streaming video as the forum post(NT Forums). I think this would open up an entire new way of communicating on the net. Simply copying this html code into the post body just creates a mess, basically scrambled html. I'd love some thoughts on how this might be done.
Thanks,
Scott

Communicate Well!

Scott
0
logicfirst

Forums Forums Forums
Is there any way to hide the Forums navigation which uses the SolpartMenuDI in the Forums sub-Component? I have the following two issues: i) I am not sure whether it is compatible with some browsers. ii) I have the word Forums appearing in too many places (Page name, module title, to the right of the SolPartMenu and in the columns heading for the Forums).Jonathan Palmer ...

Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net
Hi guys,I am developing application for Virtual Camera in C#. net and vb.net using DirectXShow.net libraries. I have search Overlay Mixer that a such way. where i can send Video stream to WDM Video Capture Driver. Then This Driver luach this stream as a webcam. here is article:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directshow/htm/overlaymixerfilter.aspBut i have no code for handling these thinks. Please any one have any source code in vb.net or C#.net that can i send stream to WDM Video Capture driver.Or another way to developa virtual webcam as in features in VCDCu...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

Streaming Video or Display Video
I need to display video from my site. What i want is when a user click on the avi video link i want to take the user to new page where he can view the video built in to the page instead of poping the window media or other media player from their computer. Just a 2 by 4 in display on the new page. Please do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks You can send the name of the video by querystring (url) then in the next page take the name and set it to the player. below is an example  http://steveorr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog ...

stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)
the situation: client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose problem: i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose. Help me pls?...

How to use .NET 1.1 framework to capture a still image from a mms live video stream
How to use .NET 1.1 framework to capture a still image from a livevideo stream in mms://protocol, and then save the captured image tohard disk as a JPG image file?Sample source code in VB.NET or C#.NET is welcome.Thank you very much....

Forum/Blog problem and the Forum at DotNetNuke.com is down
A colleague recently installed the Forum/Blog module on our site.  He said there were no error messages but we were not able to get to Manage Forum or My Settings or any of the users' settings page.  We got "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."  So I suggested an uninstall/reinstall of the module.  After I chose Delete from the Edit Module Definitions page for the Blog module I got a message about Forum_GroupGetAll stored procedure missing.  So I found it in the dataprovider file and re-added it.  Now I'm getting this error: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Invalid object name 'Forum_Forums'. Invalid object name 'Forum_Groups' Is there a way to manually uninstall the Forum/Blog modules or any other possible fix? ...

Ads on streaming video sites cause videos to restart
Name: Robin Chapman Email: robindotchapmanatcoxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Ads on streaming video sites cause videos to restart Comments: This happens on YouTube and other sites that feature streaming video. The video is playing, and elsewhere on the page an ad changes. This causes the video to go back and restart from the beginning. Very annoying. I have to use Internet Explore if I want to view the video from start to finish. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http:...

Streaming video and net access
Hi everyone, I just visited a site that offered to show a video in either Windows Media player, QuickTime or RealAudio. All three triggered Zone Alarm. I is it neccesary for these programs to �cces tthe internet'? TIA, Jan "Jan Doggen" <massoft@tref.nl> wrote in message news:a6dihd$2942$1@news.grc.com... > Hi everyone, > > I just visited a site that offered to show a video in either Windows Media > player, QuickTime or RealAudio. > All three triggered Zone Alarm. > > I is it neccesary for these programs to �cces tthe internet'...

Video Conferencing using .NET
I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET ) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality. Since this is urgent, it'd be great if any one reply for this with solution.Thanks and Regards, elju: I need to build an application for video conferencing using .NET (ASP.NET ) Please help me out by providing details about how to go about and what are all the classes/controls to be used to achieve this functionality. Since this is urgent, it'd be great i...

Forums using Athem.NET ?
Looking at the page source for the ASP.NET forums here, it appears that the site is using Anthem.Net Is this the case? I couldn't find any references on this site about the technology used on the asp.net site. I based this on a websearch for the function Ajax_CallBack which appears in the source.Perhaps MS devs you could write a short article about the design of the asp.net forums ?howard You should really ask the authors of the site, Telligent. The site is running on Community Server.Bertrand----This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising
Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising Video Spokesperson - Online video is growing three times faster than Rich Media. Research predicts online video will receive sixty cents ($0.60) of every video/rich media dollar by 2013. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/epipen video spokesperson, sales training videos, online video advertising Crap! Spam has penetrated Mozilla defenses! :-P Op 28-4-2010 15:38, uitte innovate media de volgende woorden: > Video Spokesperson | Sales Training Videos | Online Video Advertising > > Video Spokespe...

Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production
Video Spokesperson | Online Web Video | Web Video Production Video Spokesperson - Innovate Media is a full-service, multimedia production company that specializes in video production for delivery over the web. http://www.innovatemedia.com/clients/macspeech-dictate video spokesperson, online web video, web video, web video production, online video production, promotional video ...

lots of videos not streaming when using minefield
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: lots of videos not streaming when using minefield Comments: today i tried to watch video clips on channel 4s (4od).Only to find minefield pre8 does not play these clips while add ons ad-block and no-script are enabled even although they said they are compatible. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b8pre) Gecko/20101018 Firefox/4.0b8pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

Problems Using United Streaming Video
BM 3.6 sp 2, Netware 5.1 SP6 United Streaming downloads video overnight. If I have to restart my Netware server where I save videos or my workstation that provides management of the download process, I lose information about the previously downloaded videos. Typically US will first check my download location to see if the download has already been sent and then will send the download if necessary so losing the history info is not a major issue. If proxy and filters are loaded, the check for the existing file does not work and the files are downloaded again. This process wo...

HowTo stream webcam video to the net?
I wonder if anyone here has succeeded in streaming the video of a local webcam to the internet? Some research has turned up 'webcam_server Project Home Page' (http://webcamserver.sourceforge.net/) but unfortunately it only supports v4l, not v4l2 and is no longer maintained. It seems to be possible with VLC server, but I'm a bit reluctant, because their repo is said to break other things. I still have 11.1 here. Anyone who has done it? And how? -- Technology is 'stuff that doesn�t work yet.' -- Bran Ferren ------------------------------------------------...

Youtube and some other video sharing websites are not working while using speedbit video accelerator
Name: crystal Email: iamfreshatwindowslivedotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: Youtube and some other video sharing websites are not working while using speedbit video accelerator Comments: hi, i'm using Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 and Shiretoko,i noticed that when viewing videos in video sharing websites like YouTube and Metacafe the buffering speed is too slow compared when playing them in OPERA 10 or Safari 4 i don't know why!! at the same time i am using Speedbit Video Accelerator in my friend's computer due to his low connection speed which is using Firefox 3.5 Beta...

Issue 8 with 18 DotNetNuke Videos - CSS Skinning
Hello all,I've now broken the 100 video tutorial barrier and have so far created 114 video tutorials!Issue 8 of the magazine has now been released which covers CSS Skinning in DotNetNuke.This issue comes complete with 18 Video TutorialsTutorials:Adding ContentHow to install the FCKEditor - Video Tutorial - Free(7min)Bad Practices when working with the Text / HTML module - FreeStyling and formatting in the Text/HTML module using the skin.css file and the FCKEditor(8 videos - 61min)SkinningHow to create a pure CSS skin(9 videos - 79min)Interview:How did they build …? www.obrienit.seLooking at DotNetNuke CSS skinning and validation with Tim O’Brien - Free* * * *In the March Issue we released: Issue 7 This issue comes complete with 10 video tutorials and a free skin.Tutorials: Best Practices:XHTML and best practice coding for skins and modules in DotNetNuke - Free Testing a DotNetNuke skin - FreeCSS Shorthand code in DotNetNuke - FreeSkinning:Quirks, Standard Compliance modes and Doc Types - FreeHow to install and configure the House of Nuke menu for a DotNetNuke skin(4 videos, skin and container - 25min)How to remove the Solpart menu from a container - Video Tutorial - Free(4min)How to create resizable text within DotNetNuke - Video Tutorial(5 Videos, skin and container - 50min)Free Skin:Simple Red Leaf  – DotNetNuke CSS Skin - FreeInterview:How did they build …?  www.landmarkeducation.co.il, looking at website design and languages with Laurence Neville - Free* * * *...

How to do live video transmission using vb.net
 Hi Friends, We can watch Satellite TVs online. Same like that, I want transmit my online webcam to some other location. How to do this. Some of the peoples say use socket programming, I don;t know socket programming very well. how to do this. tel me. thanks & regards...R.Senthilanthan Hi, Check the follwing Disscusion  .. http://forum.codecall.net/visual-basic-programming/1452-transmitting-video-capture-server-client-newbie.html Hope it May help youThanksAvinash TiwariRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you....

Using Visual Studio.NET to customize forums
Hi, These forums are a great piece of work but I want to tweak the application for my own specific needs using Visual Studio.NET and Visual SourceSafe. I note that they do not use the codebehind format and as such using VS.NET is a bit of a pain. Is there a VS version of the source code? If not, what's the best way to go about it? Thank you. Has anyone got an answer for this? I too would like to be able to get this working in visual studio. I open the default aspx page and get a bunch of : "Error creating control" boxes. Is there a way to open the asp.net forum in...

Converting images to a video file using .net
 Hai All,Please let me know the procedure for converting images to a video file using .net......... Thanking You.........    Maybe this will help http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/avifilewrapper.asp   http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/steganodotnet4.aspSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group Hai Mr.Ken Tucker,Thanks for sending useful information,but those two aplications are for converting BMP images two a video file.I need to convert jpg images to a video file.Please let me know the convertion of jpg images to a video file. Thanking you......

What modules should I use to transfer a video scrip through the net?
I am intended to make a scrip to do this: you could send a video scrip from your PC to a friend through the net. At the same time, the receiver should be able to play the video script.Yet, I don't know how to get Perl to do it? Which types of modules I may need? Should I use TCP/IP modules or something else? Surely not HTTP or FTP, right? Which keywords should I use to search in CPAN to find appropriate modules? Thanks! flee20062006@gmail.com wrote: > I am intended to make a scrip to do this: you could send a video scrip > from your PC to a friend through the net. At the...

Forums
OK a little confused here. If NW 6.5 sp5 IS OES on NW. Should posts be here or in the OES NW forum ? Tim, > OK a little confused here. > > If NW 6.5 sp5 IS OES on NW. > > Should posts be here or in the OES NW forum ? Either - a post to one will be X-posted to the other automatically. -- Hamish Speirs Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop. http://haitch.net (Please, no email unless requested. Unsolicited support emails will probably be ignored) In novell.support.open-enterprise-server.netware.install-upgrade Tim Tye <Ttye@removespamlason.c...

Web resources about - Streaming Video Forum. No.Not about, but using video in Forum - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Streaming media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. Its verb form, ...

Ustream Broadcast For Friends Live Video-Streaming App Adds Support For Facebook Pages
Streaming-video provider Ustream released an update to its Broadcast for Friends iPhone application that allows page administrators to record ...

NASA SDO - Streaming Plasma - NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO) - Facebook
SDO zoomed in on this active region to watch as plasma streamed back and forth above it over two days (Apr. 30 to May 2, 2011). Magnetic forces ...

StreamAPI is Another New Video Streaming Service Integrated with Facebook Connect
Live streaming on Facebook is now more affordable for smal businesses and individuals thanks to StreamAPI , a new product from live-streaming ...

Argus Streaming News (@ArgusRadio) on Twitter

Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store on iTunes
Get Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

German court rules against Apple in patent suit with OpenTV over streaming technologies
Reuters reports this evening that a German court has ruled against Apple in a case centered around video streaming patents owned by OpenTV. Kudelski’s ...

Today’s best deals: Roku streaming stick, Pebble smartwatch, a big 4K TV and more
To put together today's list of the best daily deals you'll find, we had to venture outside of just Amazon. Sure, we still scoured Amazon's deals ...

Why this director thinks Sean Parker's controversial streaming startup will ruin movies
Since the announcement that Sean Parker and music executive Prem Akkaraju are working on a company called Screening Room that plans to let consumers ...

Kickstarter Buys Streaming Music Service Drip
... people to help fund everything from homemade hot sauces to feature films, Kickstarter itself has made its first big investment, acquiring streaming ...