SQL query to remove users from a role (DNN 3.2.2)

Does anyone have a query that would properly remove users with a certain email address from a specific security role (ie. Subscribers) I can't seem to do this right.

Brad Oyler
W3Portals.com

DotNetNuke Bronze Benefactor
0
bradoyler

How to change user's Role on DNN 3.2.2
1. On DNN 3.2.2  when a user registers on my site He/she gets Administrator Role bu default.  How to change it so new user get "registered user"  Role? 2. I sign on as Admin, I go to users accounts, magane user role, there is no update button on this screen. So I can not change a role for a user?  How can I resolve this.   Thanks Ray   Are you trying to stop them from being publicly able to be administrators? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do - hve you modified some of the security roles and set them to public or something? Nina Meiers...

[wxperl-users] [RFC] Removing support for wxWindows 2.2 and 2.3
Hello, I, personally, don't think compatibility with wxWindows 2.2 is worth keeping (since wxWindows' team has dropped support for it), and while I am at it, it'd be nice to remove all the 2.3 compatibility: if someone, for any reason, can't switch to wxWindows 2.4, they can always use an older wxPerl version. Any comments? Regards Mattia --- Mattia Barbon <mbarbon@dsi.unive.it> wrote: > Hello, > I, personally, don't think compatibility with wxWindows 2.2 is worth keeping (since > wxWindows' team has dropped support for it), and ...

Error upgrading from dnn 3.2.1 to 3.2.2
I am trying to upgrade from dnn version 3.2.1 to 3.2.2. Following the exact instructions included in the 3.2.2 package I recieve the following error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: ?Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/> Line 257: &...

Moving Only User from DNN 2.1.2 to DNN 3.0.12
If I want to make a fresh installation with DNN 3.0.12 in which way I can move all people subscribe to my old DB (MSSQL)  in the new one ? Thanks. ...

DNN 3.2.2 New User Registration Sending Email to Wrong Users
This is the first time I've seen this, but I have a 3.2.2 site and it's just starting to get activity. I've had three different users register today and each got email confirmation from another user. I am using UCanUseUserAttributes 2.05.05. I haven't noticed this sort of thing in the past, but does anyone have a clue as to why this is? It doesn't bode well for user confidence to receive confirmation email from another user. ThanksTj Tj, You should contact the developer of "UCanUseUserAttributes".  If what you are saying can be duplicated then either you have configured "UCanUseUse...

Error in SQL for DNN 3.2.2 prevents Banners module from working in some DNN installations
The SQL script for DNN 3.2.2 is a SPROC replacement of FindBanners. A small error has crept into it as the references in the select statement miss the infamous {objectQualifier}. So if your installation uses an object qualifier you will find the banners module will no longer work. The fix is simple; run the following script under Host > SQL (check 'run as script'): create procedure {databaseOwner}{objectQualifier}FindBanners @PortalId     int,@BannerTypeId int,@GroupName    nvarchar(100) AS SELECT  BannerId,      &n...

Connecting to Oracle 7.2/7.3 with PB5 & SQL*Net 2.3
We are currently developing with PB 5.0.02, Oracle 7.2, SQL*Net 2.2 (32 bit), and Win 95. This setup is also our typical client platform. We will soon be going to Oracle 7.3. Before that happens we'll be trying SQL*Net 2.3 with Oracle 7.2. 1) Has anyone encountered any substantial problems with PB 5.0.02 with SQL*Net 2.3 and Oracle 7.2? 2) Does anyone have any information to pass along about PB 5.0.02 and Oracle 7.3 but using the native Oracle 7.2 driver? (I work at a fairly large firm, i.e. lots of testing involved, and I doubt we'll be going to PB 5.0.03 before we go to Or...

Transfert user Dnn 2 with access to dnn 3 with sql server
Transfert user form dnn2 with access to dnn 3 with sql server it is possible ? http://www.mikez.com/Home/Default.aspx?tabid=90Regards,Scott SchecterEntitySpacesSchecter Technology Solutions...

DNN 3.2.2 and DNN 4.0.2
Just in time for christmas, the German translations of DotNetNuke 3.2.2 and 4.0.2 are available for download at DeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in German. There are also language packs for the new versions of core modules Gallery and Forums. Happy Christmas - Fröhliche Weihnachten - Joyeux Noel!Sebastian Leupoldgamma concept mbHDeutschNetNuke = DotNetNuke in GermanDNN Project UserDefinedTable...

Interface driver for SQL*Net 2.3.2
Hello, Does anyone know which PB-interface driver to use if you are running Powerbuilder 4.005, SQL-Net 2.3.2 en Oracle 7.1. I used 072 Oracle v.7.2 but it is not working perfect. Andreas > Does anyone know which PB-interface driver to use if you are running > Powerbuilder 4.005, SQL-Net 2.3.2 en Oracle 7.1. > I used 072 Oracle v.7.2 but it is not working perfect. > It should be o71 Oracle v7.1 ...

DNN 3.0.5 Bug
Dear DNN Team, In DNN 3.0.5 you are unable to remove the module title/container as you can in DNN 2.1.2. In DNN 2.1.2, you could edit the Module Settings and unclick the "Display Module Title" to completely remove the presence of a container for that module, simply displaying the module without the container. In DNN 3.0.5 you cannot do this on a per-module basis as you could in DNN 2.1.2. Steps to reproduce this bug: - Edit the settings a module - Attempt to locate the option to remove the module container, as stated above - No option exists Thank you, Tim...

ObjectQualifier in DNN 3.0.13 to DNN 3.2.2 Upgrade
 I am planning an upgrade from DNN 3.0.13 to DNN 3.2.2 this weekend. I have read about copying the keys and putting in an install date in the new web.config. I also see several things about putting in dnn_ as the objectqualifier. Does this only apply if the tables in my database are prefixed with dnn_ already? Or should I do this either way and let it prefix them on the upgrade? Any other items to be aware of? I see a lot of people going from 3.1 to 3.2 but not from 3.0.13 to 3.2.2.. Are there any real big issues with 3.2.2 that would warrant only going to 3.1.1.? ThanksCliff------ ...

User/Role Assignment Module for DNN 2.1.2
New Administration Module to Assist in managing the User Role Assignments available at mbxNuke (ScreenShot) Features Users and Roles displayed in a DataGrid. -----Roles displayed Horizontally (4 at a time) -----Users displayed Vertically (10 at a time) -----Checkboxes represent a User Role Assignment. Color Coded Checkboxes help determine when a User Role Assignment Expires -----Green--Assignment does not expire for at least 7 Days. -----Yellow--Assignment will expire within the next 7 days. -----Red--Assignement has Expired. -----Transparent--No Expiratio...

Basic user role setup?
Hi all, I've just done a search around a fair few sites and the forum but can't seem to find what I'd assumed would be one of the basics: I need to know the proper practise for setting up a basic user role. The Admin role has too many options and is too complex for the client so I want to create a simple "Editor" role. I have done this and am able to make it so that the editor can edit the contents of any module I place on a page. The problem is: Whilst the editor can edit text, he/she cannot put images in the text because he cannot upload files. I have ticked the box in the file manager ...

Web resources about - SQL query to remove users from a role (DNN 3.2.2) - asp.net.dotnetnuke

App Launching On Valentine’s Day Allows Users To Remove All Traces Of Exes From Facebook Timelines
Just in time for Valentine’s Day — launching Thursday, in fact — comes mobile application KillSwitch , which allows users who are still Facebook ...

Platform Updates: New User Object fields, Edge.remove Event and More
New User Object fields, Edge.remove event, and more

Facebook updates iOS Pages Manager to improve speed, allow photo editing, but removes detailed post insights ...
Facebook released version 2.0 of its Pages Manager app for iOS on Wednesday, making it faster and including features like photo filters and stickers ...

App Store - Cleanup: remove multiple contacts fast
Get Cleanup: remove multiple contacts fast on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Royal commission finds Marist failed to remove paedophile Brother John Chute
Marist's failure to act on notorious paedophile allowed abuse to continue, Royal Commission finds.

Tencent removes Uber ' s presence on WeChat in escalation of ride-sharing war
Tencent removes Uber ' s presence on WeChat in escalation of ride-sharing war China Daily BEIJING - Tencent , the operator of the popular messaging ...

Facebook removes Slingshot, Rooms, and Riff apps from App Store, closes Creative Labs
... riff , rooms , Slingshot Continue reading more about Apps , Facebook , and Slingshot at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Facebook removes ...

New Stars Wars toy leaks early, Lucasfilm tries to remove it from the Internet
The long tentacles of Lucasfilm's Intellectual Property arm are pretty much impossible to avoid, a fact a couple of Star Wars fans from Iowa ...

China's Stabilizing Economy Removes Rate Rise Hurdle for Fed
China’s latest round of economic data showed fresh evidence of stabilization after policy makers unleashed several rounds of monetary and fiscal ...

Atlanta police remove Trump swastika graffiti
Police have removed at least two cartoon depictions of the billionaire presidential candidate, placed near major roads