Round corners

I just installed the latest version of DNN and I wonder I can I get the round corners that a lot of other DNN site have?

freedom1029

That is a module container.  You can find the images and container.zip with the necessary HTML for the module container in the /portals/{GUID} directory.
Josh Weinstein

DNNSkins.com

4Birckhead Consulting Services
0
weinstein_josh

rounded table corners using VS.NET
Hey all, Finally got myself a copy of VS.NET 2003! My question is, is there a control for making tables with rounded corners. I know this is a basic question so basic answers are welcome. I obviously know how to do it manually but FP2003 has a function to do this so VS.NET must as well. I hope :) Thanks all, R.C Minneapolis, MN For an ASP.NET page? You can through images; I've seen it done, but I can't remember where I found that example. Basically it created a custom control that rendered a set of images with the table to make the corners appear rounded. To my knowledge...

In the red corner C#, in the blue corner VB.NET....
Hi folks, I just wanted to post here to gauge peoples view on C# vs VB.NET... I have recently started a new role as a Web Developer, where the existing code base in predominantly 95% VB and oh my god do I hate it! I thought I would be able to get used to even though I have come from a Java to C# background. I feel the syntax of VB is pretty awful to be honest; nowhere near as workable as C#. I am so uncomfortable with VB that I am thinking of finding another role already!     It all boils down to personal preference - If you prefer C# syntax go with that, if you prefer VB.N...

How can we display round cornered window, round button
Hi, Please let me know, How can we make to diaplay round cornered window instead on rectangle / How can we make to diaplay oval shaped window AND oval shaped button or round cornered button with gradient effects regards, C.Sakthivel Murugan sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp If you are using PB 9.0 or above select the new visual style controls in the project. This would work only on Windows XP. -- HTH Satish "Sakthivel Murugan.C" <sakthivel_cbe@yahoo.com> wrote i...

Rounded Corners
Hi How to do rounded corners div?!! if you look at asp.net web page its all rounded courners, its so pretty, so how to do it this way?! another thing , is the buttons, how to do buttons as login buttons, its pretty as well thanks Hello asmgx, a> How to do rounded corners div?!! 1) using RoundedControl ASP.NET AJAX 2) using the CSS http://kalsey.com/2003/07/rounded_corners_in_css/Michael Nemtsev | Microsoft MVP [.NET/C#] | .Net Tips & Tricks Publication Hello, You need to use stylesheet for round corner, Please take a look here. http://www.html.it/articoli/nifty/i...

Rounded corner
I need some component rounded corner in my application. For example Table, TextBox, DropdownList, checkbox Is there a way to round them?   thanks This should give you a start: http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/072804-1.aspx Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Rounded Corners
Hi folks I know this doesn't really come under Server Side development and if there's a better forum for this I'm happy to "re-post"! Regarding beta.asp.net Does anyone know how they achieved the "rounded corners" look for the different parts of the main page. It's something I'm really keen to develop and their source html seems very clean, but I don't know (obviously) what they have in their CSS. Thanks in advance Here's one free version of a rounded corner control I came across (with source as well): http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/081104-1.aspx   Hello...

Rounded corners
Hey All, In our application we open userobjects onto the main window. And by using images, we simulate the effect that our "windows" (userobjects) have rounded corners. But can we make this happen using API calls or something? A couple of years ago I saw an example demonstrating the use of rounded corners. But I can't find it anymore. Does anybody know where to find such an example? Greetz, Davy On the download section of our website http://www.catsoft.ch you can find a sample (very old) called "Please wait". This is done with transparent windows....

Rounded Corners
I am looking to create the effect shown in the image (http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4476/effectuc6.jpg) this is taken from www.asp.net. I was wondering if there is a specific technique to creating this rounded corner effect (e.g. a css class or server side ASP.Net component) or is this as simple as creating a gradient image with rounded corners and reusing throughout the site.  Many Thanks Stuart Here's a great tutorial on Rounded Corners with CSS and JavaScript. An excerpt: "Rounded corners are one of the most frequently requested CSS techniques. As with many things ...

Rounded corners
Ive noticed that when i use the rounded corners on a panel, it only works on the panel, if i put a border on the panel, it only rounds the inside of the panel, and not the border. Am i doing something wrong, or is this just not possible? RoundedCorners currently does not support borders although we're working on some enhancements to add support for a 1px border as well as being able to choose which corners to round. Ron A. BucktonSenior ConsultantMicrosoft ...

Rounded corners
I'm developing some gradient filled components with rounded corners. I use Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear; Canvas.Pen.Color := iStyleInUse.BorderColor; Canvas.RoundRect(0, 0, Width, Height, CornerRounding, CornerRounding); iBorderOffset := 1; Rgn1 := CreateRoundRectRgn(btnR.Left + iBorderOffset, btnR.Top + iBorderOffset, btnR.Right, btnR.Bottom, CornerRounding, CornerRounding); SelectClipRgn(Canvas.Handle, Rgn1); SavedHandle := SaveDC(Canvas.Handle); SMDrawGradient(Canvas, btnR, iStyleInUse.ColorFrom, iStyleInUse.ColorTo, iStyleInUse.Direction, 255); Restor...

Rounded Corners
Name: Camilo Sanchez Email: camilosanchez46atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Rounded Corners Comments: Hi. Guys, I am a web developer, rounded corners support for firefox is so f**ng clever. I hope it continues and become a standard because it would really save as a lot of time. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7; .NET CLR 3.5; ffco7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

Rounded corners
Hi All, I want my datagrid corners to be rounded by using small curved images. is there any way to do that easily. Or do I need to add some extra columns. I am confused. Can somebody post some links OR some code snippet? That will really help. Thanks in advance.GetAnyIP----Want to know your IP and more? - bookmark GetAnyIP.com I am not sure how it could be done with a DataGrid. You may want to look into using a Repeater.   Use the  <HeaderTemplate> and <footertemplate> to place your rounded corners and <itemtemplate> for your data.  If you have...

No Rounded Corners
Is anyone else having problems with the corners not being rounded in the Gallery? It works fine in the admin section, but not in the actual pages. I checked the templates (both Orange and Blue) and both have the corner images in the template but it just doesn't show up. Here is an example: http://www.rattrick.com/nGallery/default.aspx Works for me. What browser/version are you using? Works fine here at home. Must be something wrong with my work PC. Thanks for checking it out for me. http://www.rattrick.com/nGallery/ I changed to the Orange theme (b/c the Blue didn't work) and th...

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

Web resources about - Round corners - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Speakers' Corner (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Speakers' Corner is a television series which aired weekly on Citytv and A (formerly A-Channel) stations in Canada , featuring numerous unscripted ...

Kerry O'Brien says ABC is vital for our future, as he bids Four Corners goodbye
... has bid his audience farewell and promised that he would not be retiring from journalism, but move "onto other things". Departing Four Corners ...

Serious injuries following roll-over in Corner Brook
A man driving a vehicle on Corner Brook's Lewin Parkway was brought to hospital with serious, but non-life threatening injuries, following an ...

Winter around the corner: Parts of Ontario, Quebec hit with first wintry blast of the season - CTV News ...
Snow has already begun to fall on parts of Ontario and Quebec this weekend, with up to 20 centimetres of accumulation expected in what could ...

Jose Aldo's Corner Reacts with Despair After 13-Second Loss to Conor McGregor - Bleacher Report
As with any great sporting event, there are two sides to every story. That was the case on Saturday night, when Conor McGregor beat reigning ...

Still Corners are back, share new single "Horses at Night"
by Bill Pearis UK duo Still Corners are back with their first new music since 2013. While details of a third record haven't been announced, they ...

Has China property turned a corner?
China's home prices edged up a tad in October, posting the first on-year gains in more than a year.

Watch Both Corners React To Conor McGregor's One-Punch KO Of Jose Aldo
... fight in UFC history. (Though you can find it yourself without too much fuss.) But they can’t do anything about this footage of their corners’ ...

Bournemouth Score On Manchester United Directly From A Corner Kick
Manchester United is starting a bunch of inexperienced youngsters against Bournemouth today due to a series of injuries and suspensions. The ...

Laser-Armed Cameras 'See' Around Corners
The technique could help vehicles see around blind corners to avoid collisions.