Paypal integration dotnetnuke module

Hello,

I am a ASP.Net Programmer , working with DNN 3.2.

I am trying to integrate the paypal  in my module for purchasing item
I want to notify user with mail about the money transaction whether it is verified or not..
And have to do some changes in database if only the money transaction is verified.

I have written the paypalstring statement as

Dim sBaseURL As String = sDomain & IIf(Request.ApplicationPath = "/", "", Request.ApplicationPath).ToString & "/DesktopModules/PayPalIPN"
                    Dim strPayPalURL As String = ""
                    strPayPalURL = "https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(strProcessorUserId)
                    strPayPalURL += "&item_name=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(strProductName)
                    strPayPalURL += "&item_number=" & ModuleId
                    strPayPalURL += "&quantity=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(txtQty.Text)
                    strPayPalURL += "&custom=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(Context.User.Identity.Name)
                    strPayPalURL += "&amount=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(lblProductCost.Text)
                    strPayPalURL += "&currency_code=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(lblTotalCurrency.Text)
                    strPayPalURL += "&return=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(Settings("SuccessURL").ToString)
                    strPayPalURL += "&cancel_return=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(Settings("FailedURL").ToString)
                    strPayPalURL += "&notify_url=" & HTTPPOSTEncode(sBaseURL & "/PaymentNotify.aspx")
                    strPayPalURL += "&undefined_quantity=0&no_note=1&no_shipping="
                    If Settings("Shipping").ToString <> "" Then
                        strPayPalURL = strPayPalURL & "0&shipping=" & lblShippingTotalCost.Text
                    Else
                        strPayPalURL += "1"
                    End If
                    ' redirect to PayPal
                    Response.Redirect(strPayPalURL)

And in notify_url=PaymentNotify.aspx I am verifying the valid transaction and doing db changes..

But somehow it is not going through PaymentNotify.aspx or you can say the values in db are not changing

Can anybody tell me where I am getting wrong?

Please help me

Thanks in advance,
Alka

0
Alka

What you need is to have a page for the Notify_url to go to.

Your code above will be looking for the page in your root dnn install (same as the default.aspx).

All the Notify URL does is provides a method for PayPal to hook back into your website.

Once this page is called from PP, you will need to so some thing in the code behind to acheive the actions you are after.

Hope this Helps,

Stewart Walker

Byte Information Technology

0
walkerstewart

Integrate CMS.NET(Stephen Fraser) as a module to DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people? Thanks in advance. Hi what is CMS.NET?McKelt Solutions are you talking about the contracting estimating software I think you will have to get some source code for that from the companyDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Hi all,I though that every one knew CMS.NET. Sorry for that. It's a content management system written by Stephen Fraser, and it comes with the book: Real World ASP.NET Building a content management system, Apress Publish.  You can find the source from www.apress.com . It's free. The main problem is that, I want to add a content management module to DotNetNuke. And I found that CMS.NET is a .NET content management system that offers the code for free. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and others. Thanks in advance. what features out of a content management solution are you looking to gain in DNN? As there is a couple Content Management modules available and I am working on one as well. What do you see that you need from a content management module for DNN?Cheersmidspot oh thats a littel different - you might search the forum there has been plenty of disscussion over the last year about content management and workflowDylan Barberread my stupid blog http://codemypantsoff.com Any one see this http://www.umbraco.dk/ I...

Integrate CMS.NET (Stephen Fraser) as a module in DotNetNuke!
I'm working on a project at my university. Now I'm trying to add CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke. Anyone has any idea, please share it with me and other people. Thanks in advance. What is CMS.NET?View My Blog Download My URL Rewriter and Reverse ProxyOnly $9.95/month, ASP.NET, 2GB & SQL 2005 You can go to DotNetNuke forum, subforum Custom Modules, the same title can be seen there.>> forums.asp.net>> DotNetNuke>>>> Custom Modules  ...

Help to integrate a C# module with dotnetnuke
Hi friends, I just wanted to know that, whether i can integrate a C# module with DNN site. If its possible means, can i have any tutorial or online guide for this ? Pls reply me the details if you know any. Thanks.         Hi Take a look at my C# module tutorial which hopefully will helphttp://www.bitethebullet.co.uk/RandomImageTutorialPart1/tabid/63/Default.aspx Regards Markhttp://www.bitethebullet.co.ukFree C# and DotNetNuke Modules Hi, Thanks for your reply. Now, i am creating a new module with your help. Let me ask if any. Thanks.     &...

How to add(integrate) DotNetNuke Module in web Application
Respected Sir;      I have querry  about how to add DNN Module in to our web application? Kindly reply me. Thanking You; Vidya    xxcxcv To add a module to your portal log in as host, in Host menu select Module Definitions and select Upload New Module from the action menu. Browse for the Module Pack (often nominated as PA), add it to the upload list and upload list. Check the install log, if everything went ok, you can now select it from the Module list in the control panel at the top of all pages.Sebastian Leupoldgamma concept mbHDeutschNetN...

Create DotNetNuke Module Failed Using VS.net
Hello, I am trying to customise a module for dotnetnuke. When i open the Dotnetnuke Visual Studio.Net solution file (C:\DotNetNuke\Solutions\DotNetNuke.DesktopModules\DotNetNuke.D esktopModules.sln), I got an error The Selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Why is it so!!! Can anyone help me. I get the help on how to customise a dotnetnuke module from http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/VB.NET/Creating-Custom-Modules/1 Your Help is appreciated..............

Integrate CMS.NET(author Stephen Fraser) to DotNetNuke!
Hi every body, I'm working on a project at my university. I'm trying to integrate the CMS.NET as a module to DotNetNuke version 3.0.13. Anyone have any idea, please share it with me and other people?Or anyone did it before? Thanks in advance. Hmm. All info worth something is locked on the site for CMS.net. So it will be hard to give you any special pointers. One need not only to register, but wome sort of code, which I do not have....   So I will give more general pointers. Start with the whitepaper in your dnn folder. Even if you find it hard or does not understand ...

DotNetNuke Modules
Where can I find detailed information or tutorials on how to create DNN 2.x modules? Fernando Durán My favourite introductory tutorial is at dnn Jungle. There are templates and code generation to make developing simpler modules easier. I've found them a great starting point for DNN development. Try http://www.dotnetnuke.dk for development framework http://dnnjungle.vmasanas.net/Default.aspx?tabid=32 (guide and well used templates) http://www.hgworks.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=85 (handcoded toolkit) Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quali...

DotNetNuke integration.
 DotNetNuke has grown into an very attractive web application developement framework.Jus take a look at the standard modules list. You even have an extranet feature with optional  Active Directory integrationIs anyone considering/has done any integration of this classifiled wih dotnetNuke 4.0?  Thanks/Kadji   Yes Kadji,This would be a fantastic idea. But i do not think hat woule be much simpler. It would be rather more tough than expected at first sight. The framework of DNN is very different that our framework 2.0. This DNN should be run above the framework and this works as modules.lot many things would have to be change to make it work with DNN. This can be done only by some genuis and at this stage i am not a genius to do it myself.Incorporating AJAX would also be a nice idea. Specially while raeding an ADVT, if some one clicks on the photograph. The photo should be seen immedately as zoom, rather than downloading/refreshing the page again. AJAX can be used in many places in Classified.But still i an not an expert with AJAX also. Hoewever i juist had my new book on AJAX with ASP.NET 2.0 for reading.Finally AJAX and DNN is a GREAT way to go for Classifieds. Classifieds is the most Booming business around and will stay for long.ThanksPaggy4uPaggy4u-----------------------------------------Working with Dynamic Languages  DotNetNuke 4.0 works on .Net 2.0. I will work on a integrating classifield as a module in .NetNuke. 4.0 Th...

DotNetNuke Modules
Please use this forum ONLY if you are developing or have released a module. Please format your posts as follows Module Name: Module Function: URL to Module: IBSW Version Compatibility: Additional Notes:Kenny Rice http://www.kennyrice.com I am going to (try to) convert the survey module from IBS. xpdit is going to send me the code and I'll see what I can do. Module Name: Survey Module Function: Not sure, I haven't seen the original work and haven't looked at the code. I'm guessing it allows you to create surveys and track responses from users. URL: WIP. I'll...

paypal and dotnetnuke
ok.. I am playing with putting a donate button for paypal on a dotnetnuke site, the custom generated button by paypal doesn't work by cutting and pasting into html page. Is there some trick that I am missing? Jarrad I also got Santry paypal module last night.... attempted to upload the binaries and it threw an error. don't know why, but certainly a bit frustrated ...... The default PayPal button won't work as-is because it includes a FORM tag. ASP.Net applications (which DNN is of course) do not allow this. In order to get PayPal to work, you have several options, the top three of ...

How integrate DotNetNuke
Hello !I would like to integrate DotNetNuke (dnn 3.2.2) source in a web project of VS2003. In fact dnn source files contain also solution's and project's file ! It is possible ? Please help me! Thank you fofofree:I would like to integrate DotNetNuke (dnn 3.2.2) source in a web project of VS2003.  Hi fofofree, In fact I haven’t used DotNetNuke, but it cannot prevent me from providing some resources for you. Based on my understanding, your question is how to integrate DNN into your existing web project. In my option, it’s equal to add your existing project into DNN ...

What Module is DotnetNuke.com using for DNN3 modules?
The module used for the 3rd party DotNetNuke3 Modules is nice (needs a lot of improvement still, but worlds beyond what is "stock" ), and I would certainly like the opportunity to play with it a bit and consider it for my sites, however I can't figure out what they are using! Shawn: When you use a third party module on the dotnetnuke site, you should probably add a tag line IDing it to the bottom of it so that the rest of us can check it out! Thanks. That is Patrick Santry's Resource Directory Manager. I'm not sure what Patrick's plan are with this module in the future or ...

3.0.12
To prevent problems with 3rd party software referencing core DNN assemblies, please change the references for DotNetNuke.WebControls and DotNetNuke.WebUtility to be project references rather than file. This way, all DNN assemblies reference the same version of DotNetNuke.WebControls and DotNetNuke.WebUtility. Thanks Jim P.s. I can provide the entire file, if necessary. Otherwise, I have attached the diff, for DotNetNuke.vbproj, to make this change: 113,114c113,114 < AssemblyName = "DotNetNuke.WebControls" < HintP...

PayPal Integration with .net (to get values back from PayPal)
 We want to integrate our ASP.Net webapplicaiton to PayPal. Currently we are in teh process of developing the application so we are using PayPal sandbox. When user clicks on checkout button we pass the control to paypal sandbox, where the items along with their price is displayed. Now suppose user pays for the items, now control should come back to the main application along with the information whether payment was successful or not and also the transaction id (which we need to put in our database). Please let me know how we can do this. Also, do we need a public ip so that sandbox can ...

Integrating a custom module or any module into .net nuke with vis. dev. express
Ok I am using .net nuke and visual web developer 2005 express edition.  I am new to both. My problem is this...dotnetnuke is installed and working great and I have made changes and used the default modules for various pages on my new site.  However, now I have reached the stage where I need a module template where I can use asp.net to write my own code to manipulate data. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to incorporate a new module into the site.  I copied a module folder that I downloaded called createmoduletemplate into my DesktopModules directory.&nbs...

Can you print a module? I see some of the dotnetnuke.com modules have a print icon...
That would be a great help if it were possible to print the contents of a module. Like a text/html module. Is that a core feature or does DNN use custom modules for it's site? it's a Container Objects (read the dotnetnuke skinning.doc in the documentation folder for more details). You can add one to your container definition by adding [PRINTMODULE]/< dnn:PrintModule runat="server" id="dnn PrintModule "> . Take a look at Standard.htm in Portals\_default\Containers\DNN to see the one used on dotnetnuke.com Cathal Thanks...I'll try to digest all that and figur...

VS.NET 2003 Project Templates for DotNetNuke from dnnjungle.vmasanas.net
First, many thanks Vicenç Masanas for provide the free template.  Your tool has help many of us to speedup the development effort.Questions:1.  After install the template, there is option to generate DNN Module Communicator and DNN Module Listerner.  Anyone try these?  Any sample code to show how they suppose to work?2.  There are CodeSmith template to generate Info, Controller, Data Provider, SQL DataProvider.  These template go against table only.  Is there away to generate code from a view or store procedure?It is a free tool so one should not ...

DotNetNuke Down?
I get an unhandled exception when trying to access www.DotNetNuke.com . Any news on what's going on?Jessewww.aricie.netwww.aricie.com There's an issue with the DB server. Its being looked at now.    DynamicVB.Net Now a nicer message indicating "routine" maintenance ... hmmm ... could be a while.Paul Scarlett - Ontario, Canadawww.tressleworks.cawww.tz3p9v.ca Paul, dotnetnuke.com is back now.DNN skins ForumTressleworks modulesDNN & webhostingIEWCtrls The site loads for me, however, it doesn't look right. It loads all whacked out. If I refresh the browser I loads whac...

dotnetnuke...
Hi All, I hope this is the right forum for me. I am new to dotnetNuke, where can i find the detail information about dotnetnuke,how its work.suppose i have dotnetnuke project solution and in some module i want to make changes like in .ascx filehow can i do that.In Below URl what is the meaning of 'tabid' then 60 .http://localhost/dotnetnuke/ProductDetailPage/tabid/60/Mode/AddNew/Default.aspxif i go to any page in the project only the no. after tabid changes where can i find the .ascx page and how can i debug the code in the ascx file.if i want to develope new module in vi...

Dotnetnuke Unload Module
I am building a module for Dotnetnuke that allows a user to submit a form, it will be visible on every page, once the form is submitted I want to display a thank you message instead of the form.  Once the user has seen the thank you message I want to unload the module and its container, so that nothing is displayed.   Does anyone know how to go about this?   Thanks in Advance   Andrew.Do or Do NOT There is no try{} found the answer (me)(this).ContainerControl.Visible = false; Do or Do NOT There is no try{}...

Datawindows.net and Dotnetnuke??
Anybody working with Datawindows.net and Dotnetnuke?? Thanks! Mel foothillgroup@yahoo.com ...

dotnetnuke modules #2
I was wondering where evryone learned to build their own dotnetnuke modules ? I want to build some but i don't know where to start. Where should i start ? Try the FREE videos at www.seaburydesign.com.  Very useful Also, subscribe to the training videos at www.traincert.net.  Well worth the yearly subscription. John B  ...

ECommerce modules for DotNetNuke
Active iNet Services announces the release of an integrated set of modules to provide a lean and mean set of open-source e-commerce functionality for the DotNetNuke framework. The modules can be obtained from http://www.activeinetservices.net Please give these modules a go and let us know how they do or don't work for you. I'm currently compiling a list of wishlist features for the next version, so feel free to post those here or send them to me (sean@activeinetservices.com). As of this release, the only known issue is that product options aren't working, but this is an advanced feature for adding per-product additional costs, like monogramming or options like colors, without adding multiple instances of one product. This will be fixed shortly in the next release. Thanks to all the beta testers for these modules, particularly Arkadic, Brian Jarvis, Bruce Guthrie, and Krzysztof Kleszynski for a LOT of testing. Couldn't have done it without you guys! Enjoy! -SeanSean McElroy Database Administrator ------------------------- Active iNet Services Web: http://www.activeinetservices.com AIS-ECommerce for DNN: http://www.activeinetservices.net Email: sean@activeinetservices.com FYI, I've been unable to register at this site. Its not sending the validation codes. I tried my regular email and didnt get a response. Since I just implemented some anti-spam measures at my regular address so I thought I would try my work email, just in case. Still not respons...

Inventua PayPal for DotNetNuke
New release:  The Inventua PayPal Module for DotNetNuke presents a general-purpose display to allow users to pay you for products or services using PayPal. You can use it to accept payments on invoices, product purchases or donations.  For more information, visit http://www.inventua.com/dnn-paypal.content. Is there a way to use the module for the "reverse" feed from PayPal (i.e. acknowledging the confirmation from PayPal and automatically adding a user to a role and generating an email notification)?This is the part that seems to be the hardest (and most usfeul).Thanks.Dharmesh S...

Web resources about - Paypal integration dotnetnuke module - asp.net.dotnetnuke

Functional integration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Functional integration is a collection of results in mathematics and physics where the domain of an integral is no longer a region of space , ...

Downcast for iPhone adds CarPlay integration for enhanced podcast playback
... a new podcast app option for CarPlay fans out today: Downcast . The popular iOS and Mac podcast player updated today to add CarPlay integration, ...

Microsoft Office opens the door for expanded cloud storage integration
... and to access Dropbox files from Office apps, all while automatically syncing changes. Now, Microsoft is extending its Office for iOS integration ...

Amazon Games launches free game engine with native Twitch integration
Enlarge Amazon just announced a new contender in the game engine market: Amazon Lumberyard. Currently in beta, this free, cross-platform 3D ...

Microsoft and Box expand integration for Office platforms
... One of those options is Box, which has worked with Office for some time, but now the two pals are getting a bit closer by expanding the integration. ...

ecobee announces integration with Amazon Echo
ecobee Inc. today announced that the ecobee3 smarter wi-fi thermostat with room sensors is the first thermostat to be directly compatible with ...

Twitter Partners With Giphy And Riffsy To Deliver GIF Library Integration
Twitter is looking to attract more users by making it easier and faster to tweet GIFs.

Netflix integration good for pay-TV operators, IHS says
The 25 pay-TV operators who integrate Netflix into the user experience they offer their video customers get more benefit than harm out of the ...

Hulu goes all-out for Windows 10 with Cortana integration in new universal app
Microsoft has a history of helping users watch TV, first with now-dead Windows Media Player and then with Xbox One’s live TV integrations. But ...

How to build your Property Management System integration using Microservices
... startup. While the domain is Property Management, it's also a good microservices intro. In a fragmented world of hospitality systems, integration ...