Linkclick problem : Child Portal Announcements module file links point to portal 0 !!

Hi,
it seems there something wrong in the linkclick.aspx.vb file, but I don't know where and how to fix ...
This Linkclick file is used for example in the Annoucements module, but the File link tries to find the file in portal 0 instead of the correct child portal.
What should be corrected ?
thanks for your help
Johann
Website - Weblog
0
jfrot

You can finde patches on http://www.webstone.com/
0
habibs
7/20/2004 6:29:21 AM

Thanks, it works !
Website - Weblog
0
jfrot
7/20/2004 6:37:59 PM
Do I have to recompile DNN for this to take effect.

I added the new files to my site, as well as the DNN bin file.
Site broke...
OR do I just need to restart IIS or something?
Thanks!
0
dselec

do not add the dll file, only the vb files. Then recompile ... It should not break !
Website - Weblog
0
jfrot
7/21/2004 3:42:08 PM
Great! Thanks!
0
dselec
7/21/2004 3:48:32 PM
see more info on this at Post
John D. Cooper
Building useless Modules while Skinning DNN like a Deer Hunter
0
chasinstanley
7/21/2004 4:02:39 PM
Yep. Recompiled and it works for chilr portals now.

Thanks all!
0
dselec